Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KMS79

Chatty Member
I NEVER thought I would say this in a million years but I’d actually pay money to watch Ron bopping along to MUMMAZZZ WHITNAAAAAY rather than have to endure another morning of “Two Man Team” it’s like some kind of Chinese torture device now, I’m on my knees begging Soph.....no more!! For the love of God...no more please!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

mgh727

VIP Member
What’s with her looping Emily Sande and James TW, does she not have anymore music??

Imagine working in a shop where two man team was on loop, I’d cave my own skull in on the till.

• Haha

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
Yes. Today we have next level stupid. The dog actually hit Ronnie in the face and she thought it was cute enough to post on Instagram
That is NOT a happy dog at all. Sophie. Jamie. PR or who ever is relaying what is said here Henry (THE DOG) is at breaking point. These are all warning signs he DOES NOT want the attention. Please please pleeeeeeease stop it now before your beautiful boy (Ronnie) gets hurt 🙏🏻😢
All the best xxx

mgh727

VIP Member
I’ve never witnessed raw meat going into a slow cooker like that?? With raw onions... until now 😂that’s going to be disgusting.. god she hasn’t got a clue
Just imagine the grey foamy chunks that’ll float to the top once the fat starts splitting 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

londonlife24

VIP Member
Not sure if this has been shared yet so apologies if it has
What a great review, by a professional. Of course sophie would dismiss it as trolling

• Heart
  • Haha

Dollypol

I'm sorry, but why the feck has she not just sacked the coffee table off all together if it's that much of a risk? Free up some space for Ronnie! But then I remembered he's only allowed behind the sofa and she loves to clutter up any empty space. Absolute Twat.

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Evening all
i got hit by the real life depression stick today. I have literally just bathed and changed pjs.i am normally very glass half full but my chronic illnesses and shitty hospital appointments really got to me this week and I subsequently spent the entire day on the sofa feeling sorry for self.
normal service will be resumed tomorrow.
she really needs to address the Covid rules- it is bigger than her, bigger than all of us and she’s just making herself look thick (er) and blind (er) by not even mentioning it. We don’t live in Disney land and shitty things happen.
also lighting a candle for everyone that has suffered baby loss. 💗💗💗

• Heart
  • Sad

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Oh the possibilities. BRB checking I’ve got spag hoops xx

tbh I love mash but not the smash she serves hahaha
Just realised you’re quite new to Tattle so might not get the mashed potato portrait. Just in case, some crazy woman made a portrait of Ronnie out of mashed potato 😂😳🤣
039458E7-DBA5-4221-B90C-B7DB4F1DE417.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I don’t believe she thought she was fat herself but that horrible bitch of a mother of hers allegedly used to call her fat and berate her for it and in my opinion is the sole reason she’s mentally unstable these days.
in fairness to her, my mum used to say that to me and my sister. She ended up with horrendous anorexia and I was obese because of how controlling she was and would end in secret binges. I can see how that could have a massive impact on her. Even now I’ve lost loads of weight, I weight train 6 times a week and I still in my head think I’m overweight. My mum still refuses to accept that I’ve made the choice myself and not that I’ve finally listened to her. She’ll credit other people for my weight loss to not actually give me any approval 🙄 if that’s true about her mum calling her fat then I have a modicum of sympathy for her, about the weight loss & eating issues that is. But someone else should be stepping in (in my case; my partner).
Sorry that turned into a ramble but I hope it makes sense 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
The school run... 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sorry I was laughing so much then at the thought of her doing the school run

She thinks she has trolls now??? Jesus Titty Christ on a Bike she is going to have such a rude awakening when that day comes. There is nothing more viscous than the school run mums (and I can say that as I am a mum, and have done school runs)

They will ruin her
I have visions of her being THAT mum who comes looking like she’s off to do a stint in a window in Amsterdam with her fake tan and lashes, fake fur coat, warbling “bye Handsomessss manssss” whilst DoRonRon dies a thousand deaths. Then she totters off, lights a fag and starts yabbering on her phone about how the mums are SO SO stuck up and trolls because they don’t talk to her. Its not just my kids schools? Right?

• Haha

Astonishing

VIP Member
A fucking hinch shop
No just put me to sleep now

take me and chicken select to the vets and just put us out.

Ducking hell
Honestly with Covid increasing again and shops etc closing

how insensitive of her again

• Haha