Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mgh727

VIP Member
What the actual Fuck? the whole family are a different kind of breed fucked up on every level 🤦‍♀️ next Mr inch will be doing Fans only account
Well she was awake 20 minutes before this doing her own story, so I doubt she’s sparked out on the sofa this fast, do I sense another staged photo? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Justhereforthebants

I would love to be a fly on the wall in that house while she films the morning routine. Vest standing in the kitchen with Ronnie and Henry. Soph shouting “go”, vest shoving Ronnie out the kitchen while she screams “Mummaz”. Meanwhile in the kitchen, vest has Henry by the collar until he gets the signal to send him in too. My husband would tell me to take a flying fuck to myself if I asked him to participate in that every single morning!

• Haha
  • Heart

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
One day she’ll just stop that morning montage with no warning and then we won’t see Ronalongadingdong for a few days either because he’ll have a huge scratch on his face (or worse!) but she’ll never admit she was wrong..... ever!! 😡

• Sad

Ground turmeric

Thread suggestion
She is showing symptoms of a flu, but still goes to bnm for rose wonderland and pine for her loo!!!

Reactions: 38

CheshireCat19

So....my fella has just come home from work and said

“whose Sophie?”
I obviously looked confused and was like “hmm I dunno only Sophie I know is Mrs hinch”

he literally burst out laughing and said “you need to stay off that forum, I tried to give you a cuddle last night and you screamed “get your fat fingers off me now Sophie!”
Hahahahahaa oh my god I wasn’t dreaming about her but that is hilarious lol. He said it’s the 3rd night in a row I’ve been chatting bubbles in my sleep 🤣🤣😳

• Haha

Ere4dgoss

Chatty Member
I’m not being funny but you bought this in IKEA meaning thousands have that table in the UK and every other country that has IKEA so it can’t be your TABLE in that sense that you should concern yourself (unless you’re feigning it and being sarcastic)
You shop in IKEA you run the risk of every man his dog having the same items so why shouldn’t she buy it too.

im not a fan of hers but some of youse just hate her for silly reasons honestly. Infact I quite like the table
Is it ok if I buy YOUR TABLE will you be concerned?
Woah, are you ok? You seem really angry that someone doesn’t want the same items as Hinch. I too purposely avoid items she has bought or been gifted, I think she makes enough money off her mad hinchers as it is.

• Haha

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

stop promoting the 2 man team, it’s nothing more than a money making scheme

• Haha
  • Heart

Ashpo

Hello, I’m fank you!
Wow, my first thread suggestion clinched the title! ATV to each and every one of you. Going to celebrate by wrapping 4lbs of Brie topped with a KitKat in Jus(t)rol(l), and serving with an entire bottle of chilli sauce for dipping.
Wish I could have you all to Canada to visit, but sadly I actually follow public health advice and don’t mix outside my household. 🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
  • Heart

mammaof3

VIP Member
Not sure if this has been shared yet so apologies if it has

That was a very good review. This jumped out at me as it is so true.

"Sophie’s unremitting justifications to her critics show her lack of education and understanding"

• Haha

hinchlighting

Thread suggestion

A germ spreading, tattle threading, covidiot obsessed with her wedding.

Its been heartbreaking. I've worked in care for 10yrs and seen some horrendous things, but these 7mths have been the hardest thing I've ever done!! It reduced me to breaking point with what I was seeing and hearing.

I've heard elderly people who are high risk saying that this is harder than the war, or that they resorted to talking to their dead husbands photograph, or wish themselves dead, or say they're planning their suicide, or that they'd rather die from the virus than be alone. I've seen dementia accelerate at alarming rates, and mobility meaning that 7mths ago they could go out and now they can't.
Its been the saddest thing 😢
Awful @Cupcakemum just devastating for these souls who have given so much of their lives to others. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 37

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Lots of love to all of you moving back into lockdown measures! We’re still ok in Sussex but who knows in a week or so.
Also massive love to anyone struggling. I haven’t seen my parents since January as they live in France. Never in my life (49 years) have I gone this long without seeing them ☹ It’s a bloody horrible time and all I can say is be kind to yourself and if you’re able to have a treat - even if it’s just a soak in a bath or a glass of whatever you fancy then do it and enjoy. We’re all in this together! Unlike Zoph I actually mean that you lovely lot! 😘😘😘

• Heart

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
Hi Sophie please take the music off your dog/baby interactions so we can hear you aren't forcing the dog to be good and stay while he's being harassed by your baby. Thanks

• Heart

JMS123

Chatty Member
How does setting a table save room in your cupboards if it stays set and you never use it?! You may as well chuck the plates away. It’s so bizarre.

Personal rant about little kids playing with hoovers. I was once cleaning my sofa cushions with the long attachment thing on my hoover. Unbeknown to me, my one year old suddenly decided to stick his hand up the main part of the hoover. The rotating bristles scraped all the skin off his hand. For a month I had to take him to my local hospital where they scrubbed his raw hand and redressed it while he screamed. I felt absolutely awful. Luckily he avoided plastic surgery on his hand which was initially the prognosis. I learnt from my mistake, don’t let toddlers play with appliances even for fun.

• Sad
  • Wow
What actual 30 year old woman imagines playing shop?! 🥴

There’s people losing their jobs across the country and here’s this delusional, self-centred cow wanting to play with a till and make things look pretty on a shelf.

Even if there is something in the pipeline for her own pop up shop, you can guarantee she’s put minimal work in to it. The most she’ll have done is choose which boring shade of grey things will be, her team and professionals will have done the rest.

If she wants to play shop so badly, go volunteer in a charity shop & donate some of your gifted tat whilst you’re at it.

• Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
The patio heaters has reminded me of when the garage turned into an amazon warehouse during lockdown. She just kept finding bits in there she’d ordered and forgotten about 😂 mug

• Haha

Soapy

Chatty Member
She's bought my coffee table for actual fucks sake 😩😩 I was concerned when I saw the new side table and my fears were correct, she's got the matching set. Atleast mine isn't a shrine to my own "brilliance" and filled with my own peddled shite. Surprised she hasn't displayed some minkys in it 🤦‍♀️

P.s she says it's small, it's bloody massive and Ron could deffo fit underneath. God knows what size her last monstrosity was as this new table is still large! And he will be straight in the drawer, it's not child friendly at all, silly bint! It pushes straight through!

• Haha

Cleanfreak

Chatty Member
Why does she act like being tall is some sort of an incurable illness? I’m a tall girl with huge feet and never once was I discriminated against or felt awkward about it.
Eurgh Why is everything so EXTRA with this woman?
She doesn’t have a cold she has flu
She’s a size 16-18 so gets a gastric band rather than eat healthy and exercise
Rather than being tall she’s a giant
People don’t disagree with her they TROLL her

Ffs she’s really getting on my tits this last week

• Heart