Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've taken the piss out of that dog many times and called him lardsome etc, but watching this really made me sad for him.
The way he's looking around, like trying to find an escape route and everyone is just ignoring signals.

Henry, no one will bleeping blame you the day you snap, I am just sorry you'll have to take the blame for. It 😢

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Guyzzz sorry if this has already been covered but..
I live in Scotland so more familiar with the rules here but you can’t visit any other households unless you’re meeting in a restaurant etc. Is it diff in England or is she just publicising her blatant disregard for the rules? She’s got a hard neck eh.
She is currently ok to meet other people in groups of up to 6 as long as social distancing is adhered to, which it never is with her. That will change if Essex is regraded to tier 2 at the request of the local council.

Reactions: 8
Sat at work, on a Covid Testing site no less, and really annoyed at how she has flu symptoms and then just carries in as normal going out and about
Also she was at her parent(s)? So are Ma and Pa still together then or what?
Lastly, take the food away from the child and see how much the dog wants to be by the kids side then? I would say never.
My dog will always be by my side with food in my hand, but also he comes to me without food. He comes to be with me just because he wants company and to be stroked. You never see that with Ronalonadingdong and her first born, which says a hell of a lot about the relationship.

The child is an A&E visit waiting to happen and Zophs mothers initiation and protective hormones are just non-existent. Her bond with her own son is so weak it is like Vest Boys muscles - weak, flimsy, and pathetic

Reactions: 19
Guyzzz sorry if this has already been covered but..
I live in Scotland so more familiar with the rules here but you can’t visit any other households unless you’re meeting in a restaurant etc. Is it diff in England or is she just publicising her blatant disregard for the rules? She’s got a hard neck eh.
It’s different in England. Different parts now have different restrictions. Essex and the south east is currently on low restrictions (set to change soon).
However she has shown total disregard for the rules before, she currently has ‘the flu’ but hasn’t been isolating as you probably should so, shes still a bellend.

Reactions: 5
Posting for those that can't see.

View attachment 273256
Sorry. What. Woke up feeling some sort of flu. In the middle of a flu pandemic which is killing millions of people. She’s Gonnae just take some pills eat her magic porridge and carry on with her business. WOW. She is a bleeping idiot of the highest order.

Reactions: 18
I've taken the piss out of that dog many times and called him lardsome etc, but watching this really made me sad for him.
The way he's looking around, like trying to find an escape route and everyone is just ignoring signals.

Henry, no one will bleeping blame you the day you snap, I am just sorry you'll have to take the blame for. It 😢
He's another performing monkey, the poor thing. She needs to take him for a walk and tell Ronnie to be gentle with him.

Reactions: 11
It’s different in England. Different parts now have different restrictions. Essex and the south east is currently on low restrictions (set to change soon).
However she has shown total disregard for the rules before, she currently has ‘the flu’ but hasn’t been isolating as you probably should so, shes still a bellend.
Ahh okay thanks!! But yeah I’m sure even if it wasn’t allowed it wouldn’t stop her!

Reactions: 4
So disappointed in Boogie and Arlene, I used to like them 😕
I thought they looked bored while she was talking about trolls and then at one point it looked like they were messaging off screen and laughing. It was the usual drivel of “I don’t know how this has all happened to me blah blah blah......”. I really wish someone would interview and ask her proper questions and pull her up on all the inconsistencies in her “story”.

Reactions: 7
I used to steal my mum's cosmopolitan and read all the problem pages too 😂😂 they definitely weren't appropriate! This was around the time I used to stuff a crop top with my socks and look in the mirror to see what I'd look like when I grew boobs 😂😂😂
Ahaha yes! I did both of these. Now I have massive boobs to lug about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Freda wouldn't know the meaning of compassion so she can't have taught her soph.
She did teach her the claw thoughView attachment 274720
This photo scares me a bit. Having a daughter myself I pray to god I don’t screw her up to become like Hinch 😭 that claw though 😂 😂 such innocence in a child it’s mad to think the way they are raised can really mess them up so much.

Her sister seems more normal why is Soph the favourite?

Reactions: 12
I cannot cope with the absolute IDIOCY of her videoing Ronnie trying to get hold of Henry. Henry is SO CLEARLY very agitated. He keeps batting him away and the silly cow thinks it’s cute and even had meditation music on in the background !! What the actual duck. That poor little boy , I only hope to god he doesn’t get swiped at. And as much as I think Henry is a pompous annoying looking dog, he doesn’t deserve what will happen if he takes a swipe because she’s failed to keep them both safe 😑

Reactions: 11
Do you think one of her hinchlists is everything we mention on here...
Get Ronnie to antagonise Henry and write caption ‘best brothers’ ✅

TIIIIIIICK

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My daughter is two and is in bed every night at 7pm. She will occasionally throw a strop that she's not tired but we stick to her bed time, she is always fast asleep in minutes. When me & Mr H are both at home for the night, it gives us time together as we both work shifts. If the other is working, it's nice to catch up on a few jobs or watch what we want on TV.
Ronnie is always up fairly late for a toddler. But that's probably because he has 16 naps a day.
They use him for content on insta,but also for their own satisfaction.They spend 24/7 together,what else would they find to talk about?
Sorry 🤦‍♀️ the next scam -silly old fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

He looks so sad 😞
He will definitely snap one day and he’ll be punished when the only person to blame will be Grinch who keeps trying to force them together.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I used to hate going to my aunties as a kid 😂😂😂 she always made tit food (like Zoph) and I was desperate to see my pals to read Mizz magazine and do dance routines to S Club 7 and Avril Lavigne whilst wearing hair glitter and tops from Tammy girl 😂
We must be similar age this was what I used do! I'd try everything get out visiting family haha unless was my cool older sister who did them things with me

Reactions: 5
Lee from Blue is following her?
Shaw Taylor off Police 5 once phoned the company I worked for and asked to be put through to me and noone else.
With hindsight he may have recognised me from the photo fit 😳
Tim Peake replied to a comment I made on his Facebook while he was in space 😎

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Actually tempted to message dogs trust / the dog websites that try to educate about dog safety!!!!! Imagine hinchers being encouraged so force their dog in their baby’s face and something awful happen 😢 not that she would care!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.