Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she not telling him 'gentle' but instead fake laughing like a moron!
Babies pat or bang things, but its your job to teach them to stroke them, its not hard!

Although that was all for the gram, because Ronseal gave zero shits and the fat duck was clearly given the command to stay, but escaped as soon as he was able to muster the energy to move

Reactions: 10
I never wish ill on anyone but then this narcissistic self centred bragging that goes out of her way to show off a perfect little care free life and I admit I do often think to myself wow one day I hope you do have something to bring you back down to earth and make you realise how very lucky and deluded you are. I can’t stand people who 1. Think they are above the law and you can tell she’s one to plead ignorance if caught breaking the law wish crocodile tears and excuses and 2. Those that think only bad things happen to other people!!!!!!

She’s led such a sheltered life ma has a lot to answer for. Soph those babies killed by the family pet they were also such lovely kind gentle dogs IT HAPPENS. Will she wake up!!! Same with Covid and having no care.. if her mum got it and dies she may take it more seriously. Honestly I forget she’s not 15 at times because she still acts like a child.

Babies pat or bang things, but its your job to teach them to stroke them, its not hard!

Although that was all for the gram, because Ronseal gave zero shits and the fat duck was clearly given the command to stay, but escaped as soon as he was able to muster the energy to move
It’s a parents job to teach compassion which starts with animals have feelings and be gentle but Hinch doesn’t care as Freda never taught her any compassion!

Reactions: 25
I heard on the way home from work that she’s on the Steve Wright show tomorrow on Radio 2 😩
I heard him say this yesterday. I listen every day to SW. Not tomorrow I won’t. Oh and I’ve met and chatted with David Beckham, Jamie Dornan and several famous actors and footballers. Not once did I ever mention it on social media cause that’s just sad and desperate 🤨 BTW Sophie who doesn’t read here, I went to my local Salvation Army clothes bank today. It clearly states all clothes must be bagged. But let’s not mention that again eh? I see right through you.

Reactions: 19
Here’s a thought for you Zoph (Not that you’ve read here since 2019!)...

Prove to us that Henry really likes Ronalongadingdong by sitting child down without any food snacks for the dog and film the dog approaching the child for a cuddle!

Can’t do it??

Perhaps.... just maybe...... Henry doesn’t actually like his “brother” at all!!!

Geez she is a dozy bint 🤦‍♀️
I know I’m quoting myself but OMFG her story at Mad Stalkers??? Read here a bit today Zoph??
Still not buying it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Best bruvaaaaazz, cutie boyzzzz. He’s a bleeping dog and as always Ronnie looking miserable with her claw hand coming for him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion:

Morning montage so drab, taking flu to the (closed) clothes bank so bad!

Reactions: 6
You would think after announcing to insta world she had 'flu' she's would be staying at home more, instead she's back around mas! Im jealous. Im in the northeast on level 2 and still can't see my grandma :( and this is after her saying she just hopes she still here to see next year. Breaks my heart! And then seeing hinch seeing who she wants just pushes me over the edge!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

She is going to ruin that kid. He’ll be a right spiteful little fucker. Proper pincher and biter

She put her hand out the dog thought she had food which is why he put his head down oh my days 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ron just sitting there casually whacking the dog on the back 👀

Can’t stop singing ‘whose the cutey boys’ to the cheeky girls song now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she buy so much washing up liquid?! Swear she only bought a big bottle last week?? She has a bloody dishwasher too so she can’t get through that much surely?!
She fills up her dishmatic thing nearly daily as that's now what she seems to use cleaning the hob and the sink/taps. Such an waste of product.

Reactions: 5
Even if the dog doesn’t go for Ronnie and I truly hope he doesn’t, Ronnie has no boundaries when it comes to dogs. What if he‘s toddling down the high street and sees a stranger‘s dog and goes to ‘feed’ it or stroke it and it snaps at him? He is taught that dogs are brothers so unless some restrictions are added like don’t touch other brothers dogs it will happen. It’s not fair on him or the dog or any future dogs he may come across.
This!!! A kid once made my dog Jump once by coming up and grabbing her from behind while she was drinking. She turned her head and snapped. Thankfully didn’t bite the kid. But she’s never ever snapped before, she’s as soft as anything. The mum got huffy and said her son just wanted to stroke her. I was alittle irritated to say the least! dogs shouldn’t be put in these situations to snap at children!!

Reactions: 16
And under a memory foam mattress which fits perfectly to the sides

I agree, they're very good. A friend of mine who rescued the worst abuse case you will have ever seen bought one for her dog. However her dog is so well cared for its unbelievable. Like I said, its a whole package, not just giving it a good bed.
Plus, you can buy really good memory foam beds all day long, so its the name you're mainly paying for
Pretty sure the dog bed was previously gifted.

Reactions: 8
Best brothers my arse that dogs pissed off! at one point won won was proper grabbing his fur and the dog turned his head and she put her arm out
🤬
Does she actually see her mum every bleeping day?🙄
CUT ✂ THE ✂ CORD ✂

Has she actually addressed the clothes donation misstep yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like the thread suggestion should now be:

Henry Hinch - performing for the Gram, has to be bribed with ham

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she only going to her parents now? Surely Ron should be doing the bedtime routine rather than be dragged round there....that's unless he's staying over or we're stuck in some Hinch-Timewarp and they really went earlier in the day :unsure:

Reactions: 9
Why is she only going to her parents now? Surely Ron should be doing the bedtime routine rather than be dragged round there....that's unless he's staying over or we're stuck in some Hinch-Timewarp and they really went earlier in the day :unsure:
That is his bedtime routine. She’s probably leaving him there 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.