Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday's wardrobe clear out I thought she cleared the wardrobe out the other week because she put up a picture of the black sacks of clothing infront of her wardrobe? And all of this after her rant 'i have a huge wardrobe and no clothes and now I'm being trolled for not having a bigger better wardrobe.

She's comes across as a prolific liar.
If you don't like her wardrobe, "THEN YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOOK AT IT!" 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Shouldn’t the B&M stories be marked as AD aswell? Why can’t she just be honest and mark her stories properly? It’s not like her sheep will be put off buying all the crap from there is it 🙄

Reactions: 13
Marie Kondo Stands for the complete opposite of hinchs mantra If it doesn’t bring you joy, you get rid
Not buy 20 copies of the same thing Sophie

Essex county council are calling for tighter covid restrictions

no more visiting ma baker Sophie
Indeed. Marie Kondo is a very classy lady, who always looks immaculate (personally I’d never manage that). Her raison d’etre is not to let your house get cluttered up with stuff you don’t need. I’ll leave the comparison with Mrs H unsaid.
PS I Kondoed my wardrobe in 2018, it looked stunning for a few months. I confess it’s now less folded to self-stand, more shove it in as hard as possible so you can shut the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she loves fairy anti bac and uses it to wank her taps and then shows a used bottle today...whilst we all know this and the haul are a pre records, i cannot understand it because it's just plain boring..obviously she has a quota for selling each day for maximum coverage but makes out like she is sharing her haul with her Hinchy hanger ons when its so blatant it's her sales pitch!
Eww I noticed on one of her stories she was polishing her window sill and there were 3 dead flys on it she just wiped them off with the dusting cloth. The scruff thinks she’s teaching people to clean she needs to get the flies of her window sill before she polishes it,

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Pretty sure her tacky snow globes have only come out because someone said on here they have never been mentioned since she had her initial obsession over them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
My dog is a working cocker spaniel and he is so muscular and lean (I'm jealous of my dogs physique 😂) he doesn't get fed processed chicken every single day and has at least an hour walk a day, as well as plenty of mental stimulation like playing with his toys and hiding things for him to sniff out and find. Henry is absolutely bleeping massive at the side of our Ramsay (big game of thrones fans haha). If we had a steak in one hand and Ramsay's lead in the other, he would jump up at the lead, he loves his walks!
I have a wcs and a springer. I get what you mean about being jealous of their physique 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has Jamie gave his job up? I remember when she first started the Mrs Hinch shite and she would put him on her stories coming home from work. Now they just seem to be sniffing zoflora together all day
Isn't he on a "career break" ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Eurgh she bleeping winds me seeing that poor fat dog trying to run! It’s abuse and neglect

my parents dog suddenly died yesterday evening, she was a fit and healthy 9 year old doberman and it was a suspected dcm (dog heart attack) she was fine at half 6 and gone by 7pm she passed away about 30 seconds before my mum pulled into the vets car park, vets tried cpr but nothing worked 😞 we are still in shock, we had her from a puppy, we knew this problem was common with Doberman’s but never thought it would happen to her, my parents only lost one of their other dogs back in April which I mentioned in a previous thread. As if 2020 couldn’t get any worst 😞

after reading up on DCM last night henrys breed also are common to suffer from this disease due to nutritional issues so Henry being fat ain’t doing him any favours!

we had no warning with my parents dog she just started drooling heavily and passed in the car just as they got to the vets, Henry could suffer the same fate but younger as he’s fat and overweight
I'm so, so, so, sorry. It just isn't fair that good dog owners who do everything possible to keep their fur babies healthy can lose them in a freak medical thing like that, and other people just abuse and neglect their animals with no consequence. The loss is really hard to bear, especially when unexpected.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Eww I noticed on one of her stories she was polishing her window sill and there were 3 dead flys on it she just wiped them off with the dusting cloth. The scruff thinks she’s teaching people to clean she needs to get the flies of her window sill before she polishes it,
Couldn’t even get that pointless tiny shark out to get rid 🙄

Reactions: 7
Feeding Hen chicken in his bowl everyday annoys me no end. We use chicken and cheese as training treats as my pup doesn't like your dog treats (he's fussy like my cats, starting to think its me ). I dont have an issue with pets being fed special food outside of their normal diet as the pup does enjoy a bit a tuna or salmon with the cats occasionally.

Reactions: 5
Couldn’t even get that pointless tiny shark out to get rid 🙄
I watched the dirt she picks up when she’s supposedly doing a quick clean it always looks like it’s not been done properly for weeks the scruff needs to pour that anti bac washing up liquid on her head

• Haha
Oh god, I'd forgotten about her cack handed way of shaking a snowglobe 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I'm glad you said that - I was wondering what on earth she had just done the way she shook that!! I've never ever seen a claw and set of salad fingers do that movement.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.