Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her "go and spend time with your family" response shows how stupid she actually is. All of my extended family on both sides are currently in lockdown locations, my parents and in laws are still shielded due to chronic illnesses. How exactly am I supposed to spend time with them then Soph? Break the law or risk killing them?

Reactions: 29
There’s a waiting list for the time slot on a Sunday that Ronnie will be going to Baby Ballers, there will be people trying to auction their slot off to highest bidder to die hard Hinchers, or people grabbing other people’s kids and offering babysitting who meet the age criteria just so they can be in the same place as her and breathe in the same air 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
WTF is that statement supposed to say?

'It's so true when you said Soph it goes so quick.'.......What? Who are you talking to?
and
'Time.... please so down'

Please proofread before you post dear.

You're that quick to get your tit out to your sheep it looks bad and sad.

View attachment 273476
I was just coming here to say the same thing. Why is she talking to herself or did her social media manger not take out the Soph bit before they posted it?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hello I'm fank you
So she is saying she's woken up feeling like she has some kind of flu but she's chosen not to actually describe her symptoms and instead asks for advice on what remedy she should use? Makes me wonder what sort of tablets she's taken if she's having to ask for advice.
I don't want to speculate on her symptoms but the correct and right thing to do would be to seek professional advice on whether to get a Covid test if she really does have symptoms. Surely that's not up for negotiation?
Also while I am here, can anyone tell me when Henry was last out at a restaurant and chose himself a nice roast lamb from the menu? I just can't for the life of me remember and it's puzzling me because clearly after his bad mood yesterday he can distinguish between lamb and chicken?
Like it’s even in the fat fucks mouth long enough for it to taste it. Doubt it even chews it. Swallows whole like a snake.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Like it’s even in the fat fucks mouth long enough for it to taste it. Doubt it even chews it. Swallows whole like a snake.
It’s amazing how dogs manage to dislocate their jaws and swallow things whole like that. Mine does it too and she looks like a bloody joint of ham.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The sad thing is the session is only on for 35 minutes and she’s spent probably 30 minutes showing off in front of others, overacting and shrieking to get noticed just in case on the off chance nobody noticed her and time being behind her phone. The only actual time spent off it was probably when she twice posed (unnaturally at that) and then the couple of times she posed as wanted to appear like she was actually taking an interest which we know she probably wasn’t🤦‍♀️
I’m not being funny but in this current Covid climate why would you even risk your health going somewhere unnecessary like this 🤷‍♀️
People have to get food
People really don’t need to take their child who doesn’t know what day it is to some half arsed activity place
She’s just an imbecile
A boring imbecile at that

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What do I take when I feel flu-ey?
A bleeping COVID test you ignorant twit. Is she that thick or just attention seeking.

Reactions: 30
If I was her I'd be absolutely terrified considering she's now feeling "flu" symptoms and been around dear old maw (and possibly paw). I certainly wouldn't be announcing it to 3.8 million people after yesterdays stupidity. She really is as subtle as a brick isnt she?
Like her mate SS, thick as mince 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This happened to my daughter a few years ago
we where walking down the street,just chatting away when we passed a dog,tied up outside a shop
neither of us even so much looked at it,when just as we got level with it,it leapt up and bit my daughters knee and drew blood
she screamed,I grabbed the dog by the collar and it’s owner came running out of the shop
i explained what had just happened-neither of us looked at the dog,let alone went to stroke it or anything
she just grabbed her dog,snapped ‘you just have done something,Sammy has never done that before’ and strutted off
i was fuming-but couldn’t run after her as my daughter needed me more

but fat git will bite if she allows Ron-Ron to keep tormenting him-no matter how laid back a dog is-they are still an animal that humans have decided to keep in their homes and train them to live alongside us

my son has the softest staffie-we joke he can be the nanny when my son does have kids-we are joking-I’ve said (and my son agrees) that he should never be allowed on his own with a child

also dogs should be able to have a quiet spot nobody should go near/take children away if they are annoying him (a friends kid did poke him in the ear once-he didn’t do anything but we swiftly took the child away and he got up and strolled over to his bed)

it’s called owning a pet and everything that comes with it

if that fat git did bite,through no fault of his own,he’d be put to sleep

stop making out they are besties-they are a child and a dog!
I had a staffy for 13 years and he was the most soft and gentle giant. He truly was a pleasure to everyone and everything. When I had my son 3 years ago I still didn't allow the dog alone with him because at the end of the day he was a dog. Don't get me wrong he was an old boy by the time I had my son but it was still a concern. He never did snap at him but that wasnt a chance I was willing to take. My son was taught very early on when and when not to touch the dog. It's really not hard to do so why cant the queen of Maldonia do it? She really boils my piss

• Heart
Reactions: 20
WTF is that statement supposed to say?

'It's so true when you said Soph it goes so quick.'.......What? Who are you talking to?
and
'Time.... please so down'

Please proofread before you post dear.

You're that quick to get your tit out to your sheep it looks bad and sad.

View attachment 273476
she is a thick illiterate bint

Reactions: 7
My mum always said if you truly have the flu then someone could drop £100 in front of you and you wouldn’t have the energy to pick it up. So duck off Soph. You feel shite. Sometimes that happens.
And unlike her mum, yours is right. I've had it and l couldn't move or face a simple shower 🙈

Reactions: 14
I thought I had taken a screenshot but can’t find it now.
Did anybody else notice that she has finally moved the jar of mints off her coffee table now, they are now on the shelf above her tv.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“I use it every chance I get”

isn’t that what you’re supposed to do when you buy something?? Like you’re meant to use your colander every time you want to drain pasta....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry guys I’m kate to the party! Just catching up on baby ballers. What theeeeee f. I am so surprised at that baby club I take my children to 4 different clubs through the week and all of them explicitly say only one parent with child and every parent must wear a mask unless medically exempt and that includes swimming too (only in changing rooms obvs not in the pool) so I’m shocked that club aren’t encouraging a mask policy.
Also I’m sure it’s probably been mentioned but the club called her mrs hinchcliff 🙊
HinchCliffe 🤣🤣🤣
Someone’s getting pissy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gave in and listened to the Laura Whitmore interview...you know the one interviewing Mrs Hinchcliffe, she said it twice 😂🤣😂🤣 What a crock of tit! The same scripted answers.... same words over and over again, including ‘to be honest‘. I really think people are just listening and it’s not actually registering they are being conned. She is STILL saying she was just a hairdresser....WTF is wrong with these people, so that long career in sales never happened then, did she meet Jamie in a hairdressers then? Why is everybody blind to her. No doubt Steve Wright has been given the same scripted questions to ask and she will again answer them like this is the first time they were asked and act all surprised.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.