Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sazz1006

VIP Member
yep it’s called munchausans by proxy.
Forgive the spelling.

effectively endangering her child for attention towards herself.
In another life as a paediatric nurse I looked after 2 different children whose parents turned out to have this, so scary. We had a child who was admitted as they had blood in their urine. The only time any bloody nappies were seen was if the mum had changed the nappy. It turned out the mum was adding her own blood to the nappy.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Sophie has flu symptoms. Not really surprised as they have managed to royally fail with social distancing and mask wearing on a regular basis. It most likely won't be covid but they should be isolating just in case she develops known covid symptoms.
Neither of them need to leave the house for work so there is no reason not to isolate.

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Fuck off has she bought her own products!!!
I’m fuming coz I’ve bought that snow globe!!!! Me and my daughter collect them, like for real, 11 years into our collection and I think I might have to smash one now she has it 😂😂😂
Get rid! You don’t need that kind of negative energy sitting on your sideboard Hun 😂

• Haha

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
I think if someone messaged me saying "i love watching your kid in the morning", i would be completely freaked out.
but then i dont pimp my boys out to 3million bots, so i should be safe enough.

AC55

VIP Member
What is the point of that flimsy cover on a mug? It serves absolutely no purpose!

At the risk of being controversial, I think if Henry does hurt Ronnie to the point where Henry has to be put down, she will lose the tenuous bond she has with Ronnie altogether and blame him entirely. She allows Ronnie to torment and goad the dog and Ronnie has no idea that Henry poses a threat to him. Henry cannot verbalize his displeasure with Ronnie and one of these days his patience will run out. Pushing and pushing this " two brothers with a bond like no other " is so dangerous and it seems she's the only one who doesn't see it!
How desperate is she for engagement on Instagram that she puts her son in danger on a regular basis? Anyone who messages her about it will of course be blocked after being told she knows her dog and to go and spend time with their beautiful family instead of bullying and trolling her. There really is no point in arguing with an idiot like her because she will beat you with experience!

• Sad

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Shell be like, Jaymeh, Jaymeh see I try to do sumfink nice but them tattle baaastards still av a go at meh Jaymeh. Why do I get it soo wrong all the time babe?
His reply under his breath - “because you’re a massive fucking dick head and I can’t wait to get as far away from you as physically possible with my son. I’m just tying up the money now”
Her - “What Hun?”
Jaymay - “Nothibg babe!”

• Haha
  • Heart

Frunicorn

Chatty Member
I just finished listening to the Memememoir
There is literally zero information (or any) value to it! Can anyone explain why the sheep are crying reading this? I
My strongest feeling was a few eye rolls but that's all. It didn't even make me angry, that's how boring it is. ' boooo hoooo I'm a millionaire, feel bad for meeee' #vom

• Haha

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
On the B&M Instagram 🙄
What the hell is the point of a personalised fabric conditioner or washing tabs, i know they belong to me i bought them (not the hinch shite though obvs) and im the only ejit in my house who uses them cos my OH couldnt find the washing machine if he was given a map and a compass.

• Haha

Allgiftedtome

Chatty Member
Wtaf I thought Soph had flu symptoms????? Eeeeeerm Covid maybe?????? Heard of that have we Soph? You do understand that you might have it? Self isolate and order a test maybe? How ridiculous!!!!! Sorry I’m fuming!!!!!! Brilliant advertisement there Soph, while the government is telling people to stay safe and stay at home with flu symptoms your showing your followers that it’s ok to disregard what the government says and spread your germs!!! You absolute ducking 🛎 end

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Jamie on the phone trying to sort a promo deal with bt like sky?! Anything for a freebie eh 😂
There's definitely something going on. She didn't just name drop BT for no reason. Next week she'll be telling us "Soooo guyyyzzzz, me 'n' Jamie are now workin' wiv BT"

• Angry
Reactions: 25

mammaof3

VIP Member
She does not have flu or a cold, she needs to go have a lay down and fuck off the gram for the night.

She'll be ok, just like when she fell down the stairs and hurt her coccyx and had a remarkable recovery the next day. It was a miracle.

• Haha

Delicate Flower

I used to steal my mum's cosmopolitan and read all the problem pages too 😂😂 they definitely weren't appropriate! This was around the time I used to stuff a crop top with my socks and look in the mirror to see what I'd look like when I grew boobs 😂😂😂
Or More magazine for position of the fortnight 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow

MrsNott

Britney Spears follows me on Twitter Soph but you don't hear me constantly banging on about it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

sarja81

VIP Member
Sorry, you’re mistaken. The ‘flu is not a cold. Flu is caused by the flu virus (commonly Influenza A) and can have more serious consequences than the common cold (usually a Rhinovirus). Yes, both viral infections, but caused by very different viruses. People often say “just a virus” when referring to the common cold, but forget that many viruses can be much more serious - e.g. influenza virus, coronavirus, herpes virus, hepatitis virus, Ebola virus.... Sorry to be pedantic about terminology, but flu is NOT “just a cold”
I meant she is saying she has flu when in fact it’s likely a cold!
Well soon know if she does have flu when she is out and about tomorrow shopping!

BunnyBoo22

WHERE HAS THE BOWL OF MOSS GONE (and the tower of mints). I won’t be able to sleep until I know one of the kids has been gifted them - ATV.
I’m giving myself my first ever BINGO as she’s just shown us the moss but hasn’t read here since 2019. ATV...I’m off to celebrate with a grazing table delivered by its own little driver...

• Haha
  • Heart
She grates me so much! How insensitive to say “perks of living round the corner” there’s people who haven’t seen relatives for months and then you’ve got this bitch bragging 🤬🤬

• Angry

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
passing on crap, Ron’s on the next nap, ignoring the “flu”
when there’s shopping to do

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
365EF2B0-C3A1-49F9-ADC4-0574F8DC63CA.jpg
As if she’s stuck a label in the cupboard that says tinned food 😂 I know that 30 yr old grown ass woman could see the tins and work that out without a label!

• Haha