Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AC55

VIP Member
Screenshot_2020-10-13-17-47-26.png

I should imagine Lee Ryan is having a wank if he's seen this! She's irresistible isn't she?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I've taken the piss out of that dog many times and called him lardsome etc, but watching this really made me sad for him.
The way he's looking around, like trying to find an escape route and everyone is just ignoring signals.

Henry, no one will fucking blame you the day you snap, I am just sorry you'll have to take the blame for. It 😢
Totally agree with you. I really feel for him. Poor little thing. He’s never been allowed to be a real dog. I can imagine them all there tonight laughing at him and the kid. Bunch of idiots

Iseeyou2020

Chatty Member
I would love my first 'job' of the day to start at 10.37am. So far today I've made 6 breakfasts, 3 packed lunches, took 3 children to school, cleaned guinea pigs out, been to poundstretcher and pets at home and folded 3 loads of washing! Today is my only day off from a paid job this week! She's so deluded about how hard her life is it's sad!

mgh727

VIP Member
When I got the flu last year for the first time in my life my exact first thought was “yes let’s clean the dishwasher filter” because I wasn’t so poorly I couldn’t lift my head off my pillow or anything 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Astonishing

VIP Member
I can’t believe she dumped them loose and in a bank that’s not even open.
why didn’t she just take them to a charity shop

dosy fucking cow

What’s the betting tomorrow we get a story
“Oh my god giusssss so many of you have messaged me to say it wasn’t even open, I’m so silly. Btw this is me is out now”

• Haha

mgh727

VIP Member
Sorry if someone's already said this, but she’s got FLU SYMPTOMS and she’s been to B&M, a clothes bank, her mums house and now her friend leannes house, in the words of Nicki....

• Haha

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Is she that stupid taking the clothes out of the bags in the clothes bank! Ment to put them in there still in the black bags!!
Thick cunt

and she claims she’s donated to clothes bank before 🙄🙄 yeah right she ain’t got a clue!

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
Still wearing yesterday's dirty clothes! Won't be surprised if it IS covid. Get a fucking shower and clean clothes on god she makes my skin crawl!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Allthevest20

VIP Member
Is she actually fucking serious? “Flu” and now going out and donating UNBAGGED used clothes?! YOU KEEP THEM IN THE BAGS YOU PILLOCK.
Not even mentioning touching everything with bare hands after admitting she’s unwell. Holy shit.
Lord save us from Saint Sophie!
Legit came here to say this. The bins LITERALLY say to bag and keep in the bags! Lord above she's actually something else

MrsD33

VIP Member
Remember at the start of covid and she came back from dlp and she had a cold.

She was sneezing all over the place spreading her germs everywhere and touching everything in all the shops.

• Sick

Lolnah

Just dropping in (lurker) to express disbelief that this tit has audacity to say she's got flu symptoms and then leave the house in a fucking pandemic

• Heart

Thelmachops

VIP Member
What a tithead!!

where the feck does she store all these clothes? Maybe if she invested properly in clothing which is not “trendy” fast fashion she wouldn’t need to bin so much polyester
I hope you aren't being rude about the size of her wardrobe, you know how she feels about that 🤣

• Haha

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Hinchoween 🤢🤢 oh fuck off... she manages to make EVERYTHING about herself doesn't she.
I’m not religious in the slightest but I find ‘Hinchmas’ highly offensive. Mind you, she has such a fecking high opinion of herself she probably thinks she’s the new female Messiah.

• Haha

Sneakymum101

My mum always said if you truly have the flu then someone could drop £100 in front of you and you wouldn’t have the energy to pick it up. So fuck off Soph. You feel shite. Sometimes that happens.
But this is our soph we are talking about. She would be on her death bed and still grab all the money she can get her hands on🤪

• Haha