Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
“I use it every chance I get”

isn’t that what you’re supposed to do when you buy something?? Like you’re meant to use your colander every time you want to drain pasta....

• Haha
Reactions: 24

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
You're the only one who loves to watch that shit 'routine' over & over Soph. If anyone is THAT interested in that part of your life, they probably need blocking. How she's happy to keep all those creepy people but block the 'trolls' is beyond me. That song is annoying as fuck now too.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

mgh727

VIP Member
I have never seen a woman put so little stuff in her washing machine. She barely fills it! I have a 10kg machine and that pile could’ve easily been two washloads 🙄 But dont worry guyzzzz it’s fine because she washes at 30 🙄

• Haha
The Ron and hen thing is aggravating enough but now Ronnie is literally just bugging the fuck out of Henry and it’s all going to end in tears, they have no bond, Henry tolerates Ronnie and it’s glaringly obvious to anyone with half a brain cell... why is she not teaching him to leave the poor dog alone and some boundaries ?! I know a lot of people here don’t like SS but at least Rex and her dog actually go about together voluntarily, one isn’t forced to be with the other and they sit together and interact happily without food involved

katesbess

VIP Member
imagine if she gots it from ma?imagine if social distancing rules ARE THERE FOR A REASON! throughout this whole thing has that woman kept 2m from her family!
and oooooh shit it would mean ballers have to isolate.ALL.THAT.WERE.THERE!

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
You would think after announcing to insta world she had 'flu' she's would be staying at home more, instead she's back around mas! Im jealous. Im in the northeast on level 2 and still can't see my grandma :( and this is after her saying she just hopes she still here to see next year. Breaks my heart! And then seeing hinch seeing who she wants just pushes me over the edge!

• Sad
  • Heart

mammaof3

VIP Member
If she rinsed and soaked her dishes properly her dishwasher filter wouldn't end up looking like its been swept through the Ganges.
Remember the staged dishwasher argument that time about rinsing - princess won so she doesn't have to soak, so :p:p

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Why is she not telling him 'gentle' but instead fake laughing like a moron!
Babies pat or bang things, but its your job to teach them to stroke them, its not hard!

Although that was all for the gram, because Ronseal gave zero shits and the fat fuck was clearly given the command to stay, but escaped as soon as he was able to muster the energy to move
She is going to ruin that kid. He’ll be a right spiteful little fucker. Proper pincher and biter

Jamie is such an overgrown Chav in the background shouting ‘bruv bruv’ was he the secret 20th member of blazin squad.. is that why she’s with him?

• Haha

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
"Replaced my glass table because it was too dangerous for Ron and he kept crawling underneath" (funny everyone has pointed this out since it first appeared when Ronnie was a baby.)

Replaces it with another glass topped table that her son can crawl underneath.

• Haha

14 bacon rolls

Back to the Lee Ryan frenzy but when she said "fan girl" like that it awoke a rage in me I didn't think was possible. This woman is actually the human equivalent of having the shits with no toilet paper to hand.

• Haha
  • Wow

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Why is she only going to her parents now? Surely Ron should be doing the bedtime routine rather than be dragged round there....that's unless he's staying over or we're stuck in some Hinch-Timewarp and they really went earlier in the day :unsure:
That is his bedtime routine. She’s probably leaving him there 😂

• Haha

Ashpo

Early thread suggestion:

“Hinch, get in the bin” we said with glee, but actually, we take it back when you’re COVID-y.

• Haha
  • Heart