Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lotte6058

She really is an utter clusterfuck of a person. Her management really need to take more responsibility for her as quite frankly she isn’t really that fit to influence anyone for good. Stupid, wasteful, ignorant, self involved.

Reactions: 25

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
She can’t see the situation. She is as thick as a plank of wood that’s why. She thinks everything is cute and lives in a princess land!

I feel very sorry for Henry I actually think he’s very patient and probably does have more of a silent avoiding personality type rather than a snappy one, but there is always that time when he’s not in the mood, something pushes him too far and he’s had enough. He’s not walked enough and is indoors with an irritating toddler all day long, it’s really no good for him as a working breed.
I see SS with her dog and baby, again it’s really not that healthy or safe but it appears that the dog does seem to physically want to be around Rex and is actively choosing to cuddle him. Sorry Soph, this is not the same. Your dog doesn’t enjoy this and your child should not crowd him or keep touching him. You can enjoy a dog without keep touching it

• Heart

mammaof3

VIP Member
c’mon now guys, if everyone self isolated every time they had a tickle or stuffy nose, the country would be at a standstill
Yes and after 2 weeks the country would be clear - boom. I'm the new prime Minister.

Fuck em Lock up everyone who sniffs.

• Haha

JMS123

Chatty Member
I wonder if vestie has the same drawer dividers as ronnotuftsanymore to put his twin sets in 😂
Good news is that both Ronnie and Jamie seem to love an initialled monogram so Jamie can easily identify his twinset in case the difference in size doesn’t give him a clue.

• Haha
I never wish ill on anyone but then this narcissistic self centred bragging that goes out of her way to show off a perfect little care free life and I admit I do often think to myself wow one day I hope you do have something to bring you back down to earth and make you realise how very lucky and deluded you are. I can’t stand people who 1. Think they are above the law and you can tell she’s one to plead ignorance if caught breaking the law wish crocodile tears and excuses and 2. Those that think only bad things happen to other people!!!!!!

She’s led such a sheltered life ma has a lot to answer for. Soph those babies killed by the family pet they were also such lovely kind gentle dogs IT HAPPENS. Will she wake up!!! Same with Covid and having no care.. if her mum got it and dies she may take it more seriously. Honestly I forget she’s not 15 at times because she still acts like a child.

Why is she not telling him 'gentle' but instead fake laughing like a moron!
Babies pat or bang things, but its your job to teach them to stroke them, its not hard!

Although that was all for the gram, because Ronseal gave zero shits and the fat fuck was clearly given the command to stay, but escaped as soon as he was able to muster the energy to move
It’s a parents job to teach compassion which starts with animals have feelings and be gentle but Hinch doesn’t care as Freda never taught her any compassion!

AC55

VIP Member
How does she know my family are beautiful?! They could look like a cross between the elephant man and sloth!
I've said before she has no idea about other people's families! There's some right fucking horrors in mine! 😂

• Haha

Ere4dgoss

Chatty Member
Her, Jamie and Ronnie better start isolating until they’re certain what it is, her grabby claws don’t need to be anywhere near a HB or B&M until she’s sure it’s not COVID. She should also suspend signing books and posting those off incase she wants a headline like “Mrs Hinch’s new book comes signed and with a free side of COVID!” because it can live on surfaces for 72 hours! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Her mad hinchers would probably lick their book knowing they could catch queen Sophie’s Covid.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

mammaof3

VIP Member
Haha see you trolls have been on the ball....was just coming to say shes preggers but you'd already said it 🕵️‍♀️ I'd held off as think it had been previously mentioned not to speculate or maybe that was another thread?
Anyway the broodiness of the baby pics and the constant hes gotten so big guys is the breadcrumb trail for the new baby, not to mention all the relevant free shit that will be sent her way 🙄

No, I don't believe she's pregnant, I would say she's feeling guilty because she's missed his baby years and can only recall them from videos & pictures, not real life.

mgh727

VIP Member
A86E1F62-650B-449F-AFB4-F8A5DCD23304.jpeg
I’d rather not have the first one thank you, how she can even be compared to Capt Tom and Ol’ Dave is beyond me.

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Lee from Blue is following her?
Shaw Taylor off Police 5 once phoned the company I worked for and asked to be put through to me and noone else.
With hindsight he may have recognised me from the photo fit 😳
Tim Peake replied to a comment I made on his Facebook while he was in space 😎

• Wow
  • Heart

mammaof3

VIP Member
WTF is that statement supposed to say?

'It's so true when you said Soph it goes so quick.'.......What? Who are you talking to?
and
'Time.... please so down'

Please proofread before you post dear.

You're that quick to get your shit out to your sheep it looks bad and sad.

pasta.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Lisav

Chatty Member
So with her flu symptoms she’s gone and individually lifted each item out of a bag and chucked it in a clothing bank - I dont know what the norm is but I usually bag them before chucking them in... should she not wait to have a Covid test if she’s feeling fluey before touching aall those clothes and shedding her germs onto them and then donating it to others. Also anytime I’ve had the flu I couldn’t get out of bed never mind clear out my wardrobes
Shell be like, Jaymeh, Jaymeh see I try to do sumfink nice but them tattle baaastards still av a go at meh Jaymeh. Why do I get it soo wrong all the time babe?

• Haha

Hoatsandboes

Will this “flu” be like her toothache? 🥴 the mythical 24hr wisdom tooth pain, never to be heard of since...

• Haha

Handsomezz

VIP Member
I'm not buying that she has flu. The same as when she claimed to have a "migrane" yet carried on with her day as normal.
I've had flu once in my 29 years and I couldn't lift my head off the pillow. I used to suffer terribly with migranes and I hate when people claim to have one when it's clearly a headache. I had a migrane over the weekend and my husband had to take my daughter and dog out for the day whilst I layed in a dark room feeling so sorry for myself.
She's just a drama queen and an attention seeker. Stupid bitch.