Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she dumped them loose and in a bank that’s not even open.
why didn’t she just take them to a charity shop

dosy bleeping cow

What’s the betting tomorrow we get a story
“Oh my god giusssss so many of you have messaged me to say it wasn’t even open, I’m so silly. Btw this is me is out now”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just have to stop you there. Totally unrelated but I live next door to grangemouth! Used to live there for a while too! Got some real.... characters....
I had this vision of George walking( well stumbling) down the road in his red patent fetish heels and wig and all the locals saying ‘Wee Georgie‘s been buying on eBay again’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So just catching up on her stories on here, has anyone pointed out to her about the clothing bank not taking donations? Jesus Christ, it’s there in blue and white, and it’s not like you can miss it, and is she only donating as we keep saying it on here?

Reactions: 9
she took the clothes out the bag to make sure she didn’t throw her Gucci belt away or some other item by mistake to then tell Mr inch later to go & retrieve items like last time 😂🤣
The scum are always doing stories on her with her amazing hacks that are a pile of crap or stolen. Maybe they should do one on her not bothering to read what she should be doing, possibly making all that she has donated unusable and making unnecessary work for those that need to re sort it.

Reactions: 12
I had this vision of George walking( well stumbling) down the road in his red patent fetish heels and wig and all the locals saying ‘Wee Georgie‘s been buying on eBay again’
I love George and we’ve never even met him 😂 living his best life. I bet his eyebrows are better than Hinch’s as well

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is she really that out of touch with the worries and anxiety people are going through just now? I’m absolutely terrified that I start feeling “flu-y” because if I have to self isolate - I ain’t getting paid!! Yet she tells her 3 mil followers that she feels flu-y then in the next post is out and about? Is she honestly for real? I don’t like letting myself get bothered by Instagramers but she is so so tone deaf to the worries that real people have, it’s frightening.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
She should be the poster girl for the tit show that is the Tory govt. Not following advice and just doing her own thing. Clearly can’t read signs or instructions and she has prescribed reading glasses!!!! 🤓
She should have put herself in the bin. Div.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
😂😂😂 you’re bang on she is a major pain in the hoop as they say on the Northside😃 ( I was going to say word that sounds like knee begins with G but I’m a lady 🤭)
Add bag on the end of that and you really have something 🤣🤣 There's really only one proper response to that dzope zoph!!

download.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why did she put all the clothes in loose??
I'm a charity shop manager all them clothes will have to be ragged. Stupid stupid women. What's in her head?? This had made me very angry she said she felt poorly this morning. Shes putting charity shop staff and volunteers life at risk.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Guys guys guys, would you all please calm down. This clothing bank is clearly closed to the public and it's specifically for her things. They cant touch the peasant clothes. Swipe up for clothing banks you can take your peasant covered clothing to. Hope this helps guyzzz, all the vest

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.