Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
c’mon now guys, if everyone self isolated every time they had a tickle or stuffy nose, the country would be at a standstill
That’s a bit different than being a public figure during a pandemic who then tells everyone she has flu like symptoms and gets in her car and goes to donate clothes. I can’t even bring myself to comment further on that.....

Reactions: 36
she’s just dumped the clothes in a clothes bank that’s not in use. Good job 👍🏻 👏🏻
2B892986-2661-4BD4-B765-197581A912BD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Ronnie had a nap 5 hours ago and she’s already got him in bed for the night, why is this kid living out my nap dreams? Wish I could sleep that much during the day 😂😂
Look up naomi Ella Jordan from diversity misses,she puts the kids down at 6-6.30 they have a nap in day and get up at 7.thry sleep more than she gas them! Maybe hinch has taken same advice as her sleep induces sleep apparently whatever that means

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Don’t know about you guys, but when I’m feeling a bit ‘flu-ey’ the best way I find to make myself feel better is to empty and clean out my kitchen cupboards, not forgetting to clean my kitchen worktops at 4.30pm just in time to start the evening meal. Then I nip out to the local clothes bank to deposit all the bin bags full of clothes I’ve spent the ENTIRE day clearing out cause I just couldn’t stop 🤪. I also make sure my germy hands all over the handles without any gloves on, just for good measure.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Early thread suggestion:

“Hinch, get in the bin” we said with glee, but actually, we take it back when you’re COVID-y.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Don’t know about you guys, but when I’m feeling a bit ‘flu-ey’ the best way I find to make myself feel better is to empty and clean out my kitchen cupboards, not forgetting to clean my kitchen worktops at 4.30pm just in time to start the evening meal. Then I nip out to the local clothes bank to deposit all the bin bags full of clothes I’ve spent the ENTIRE day clearing out cause I just couldn’t stop 🤪. I also make sure my germy hands all over the handles without any gloves on, just for good measure.
Dont you know HINCHING is the cure. It's the cure for depression and anxiety, flu, Covid, chlamydia, you name it, it's the cure. According to that eminent scientist Queen Sophie of Maldon.

• Haha
Just caught up on the thread de brief! What a plonk.
I haven’t been on for a while because my anxiety took a dip in the deep end, head.
I had to come away from everything for my own MH. But I’m back ready to ‘troll’ 😉.

Just watched her stories in the first time in ages and all I have to say is if she felt like she had flu like symptoms. Please stay indoors. She specifically said flu. Not cold symptoms... she’ll be at HB tomorrow buying more tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So this is where level 3 has driven so many of us 😅 I presume you also think Zoph is a dose who has notions 🤣
Oh an awwwwwful dose of a woman 🤣🤣🤣 bit of a gowl too. I just can't wrap my head around these eejits paying 15 euros for her poxy book...and crying over it. I wouldn't be much of a cryer tbh, but these people seem to cry over anything she does. I'd describe that as unhinged

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Look up naomi Ella Jordan from diversity misses,she puts the kids down at 6-6.30 they have a nap in day and get up at 7.thry sleep more than she gas them! Maybe hinch has taken same advice as her sleep induces sleep apparently whatever that means
I have met Naomi ( I have done catering on Diversity tours ) and I think that’s probably right as she seemed like a very organised mum

Reactions: 1
I reckon she went to bed early to try and deflect the attention from her clothes bank cock up.

• Haha
Christ alive I just watched her manic clothing donation stories. She really has lost the plot. Why would you even think taking clothes out of a plastic bag to throw in a wet bin was a good idea? And she didn't even stop to read that's not in use. Another major duck up by Mrs Hinch 🤣 She's on a roll this week isn't she!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I have bags waiting to go to local charities. So does my sister. Shall we film it for you tattle huns? Also I thought it was supposed to stay in the bags especially now with covid 🤔🤦🏼‍♀️
Just go and tip them out in the street outside a charity shop and bellow YOURE WELCOME - then await your sainthood

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.