Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s spent another £90 on another piece of furniture that she doesn’t need, but wants just because 🤬🖕🏻

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh no! I have that table 🙄 I have had it for over a year and I built it myself, without the need for a drill!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow Jamie is as useless as she is. Using power tools to assemble flat pack but he’s being marketed as some sort of diy guru. Thought he was going to go through the bloody floor with that drill.
EA91CAAD-52C0-4AAD-B496-7B457D20F11E.jpeg
F3E0B86B-ECF8-4999-9B04-6F93AA2CB1ED.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m just gonna have to mention that outfit choice one more time😐😐😐 grey prison joggers and black heeled boots🤢 my god it hurts my eyes!!!!!

Yessss what an earth is that outfit? Who puts boots with joggers? Reminds me of my music teacher back in school, she would wear adidas track pants with shoes. Always made me cringe🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Jesus H Christ this woman boils my piss

1. You think your chicken strip dog would never harm your Ronnieblesshim? You obviously know nothing about dogs so! The kindest, softest dogs in the world can turn on you. Especially if you’ve treated the dog like yiu gave birth to him yourself😡 Cop on woman, I hope you never have to bring your beautiful baby to A&E or bring your fat ass dog to be put to sleep. It will be all your and Inch’s fault. You’ve been warned.

2. If you have symptoms of a cold or flu you need to treat it like you have Covid full stop. Call your GP and explain your symptoms, if they think you need to be tested do it. In the meantime don’t leave your home, don’t have Ma or Da Baker over. You are usually a selfish prick so I don’t think you’ll head any advice, but Ive seen what this horrible virus has done to patients in my job and I would wish it on your or any of your family.
oops sorry I forgot you haven’t been on here since 2019 but maybe one of your sheep/shoppers might pass it on.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This woman obviously didn’t look at all the photos Hinch posted then as there was clearly a child in full view and showing his face, before she posted this she should get her facts right as again a Hincher is defending an outright shady liar. I haven’t blurred out woman’s name or photo as this was taken from a totally public page. It was also obvious by their statement, that the club took photos yesterday of all days as Hinch was there for advertising, the t-shirt on only Ron is a complete giveaway that it was staged for advertising and Hinch would have got it free.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
When I had covid it was almost identical to a normal cold so they should definitely be being cautious not to spread it around.

Reactions: 21
Reminds me of when you were a kid and you ran to the car to help mum with the shopping so you just fling on the first shoes in the hallway 🤣
Amateur, that’s when you run upstairs and say you’re on the toilet so you don’t have to help 🤣

8DFBA4A7-7494-4153-9036-95C3440DDC1E.png

This is not a load of washing, this is a quarter load of washing. It’s a complete waste of water and electric, it doesn’t matter if you wash at 30c if you’re only washing a handful of items.
Pointless bleeping waste, her complete disregard for the environment really REALLY pisses me off.

ETA I was writing another post as people were liking/laughing the post about running away instead of helping. It’s amalgamated into this post so now looks like people are laughing at the ruining of the environment 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
surely it’s basic 101 knowledge not to let your child put he’s face up close to a dog when its sleeping? Doesn’t matter how loving, gentle and bleeping amazing Henry is ITS DANGEROUS. Hello Sophie, I know you haven't read here since 2019 which is bullshit so I know your gonna see this... STOP TRYING TO PROVE TO ALL YOUR FOLLOWERS HOW AMAZING THE BOND IS BETWEEN YOUR DOG AND BABY AND ACKNOWLEDGE IT WHEN PEOPLE ARE TELLING YOU YOURE WRONG FOR DOING IT BECAUSE YOU ARE 100%, BE A NORMAL RESPONSIBLE PARENT AND HAVE BOUNDARIES BETWEEN THEM YOU bleeping BELLEND
thank you.

Reactions: 31
Her, Jamie and Ronnie better start isolating until they’re certain what it is, her grabby claws don’t need to be anywhere near a HB or B&M until she’s sure it’s not COVID. She should also suspend signing books and posting those off incase she wants a headline like “Mrs Hinch’s new book comes signed and with a free side of COVID!” because it can live on surfaces for 72 hours! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Her mad hinchers would probably lick their book knowing they could catch queen Sophie’s Covid.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
There’s duck all wrong with her. It’s just her usual deflection. This after yesterday’s tit show Baby Ballers. Also another way to up engagement “what do you guys use?” duck off will ya! You’d know if you had flu you silly tart! I’ve had it twice in my 33 years and it absolutely floors you, a PROPER flu!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Amateur, that’s when you run upstairs and say you’re on the toilet so you don’t have to help 🤣

View attachment 273402
This is not a load of washing, this is a quarter load of washing. It’s a complete waste of water and electric, it doesn’t matter if you wash at 30c if you’re only washing a handful of items.
Pointless bleeping waste, her complete disregard for the environment really REALLY pisses me off.

ETA I was writing another post as people were liking/laughing the post about running away instead of helping. It’s amalgamated into this post so now looks like people are laughing at the ruining of the environment 🤭
All those colours though😮 she’s got pale/white things in there too🤦‍♀️ I never ever think her washing looks anything other than dull, even her whites look grey 🤢

Reactions: 11
Why is she sharing she slept on the sofa with her baby does she realise how dangerous that is?! I know she has Jamie sitting opposite to watch her and I know it didn’t even happen but her followers will be doing it thinking it’s safe. Sleeping on a sofa increases the risk of SIDS by 50 times!!! It is also a risk of Ronnie falling from a height and hurting himself.
Is there still a risk of SIDS at Ronnie’s age?

Reactions: 5
There’s duck all wrong with her. It’s just her usual deflection. This after yesterday’s tit show Baby Ballers. Also another way to up engagement “what do you guys use?” duck off will ya! You’d know if you had flu you silly tart! I’ve had it twice in my 33 years and it absolutely floors you, a PROPER flu!
Exactly my thoughts. She thinks she is the master of redirecting peoples attention.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.