Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just finished listening to the Memememoir
There is literally zero information (or any) value to it! Can anyone explain why the sheep are crying reading this? I
My strongest feeling was a few eye rolls but that's all. It didn't even make me angry, that's how boring it is. ' boooo hoooo I'm a millionaire, feel bad for meeee' #vom

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Remember at the start of covid and she came back from dlp and she had a cold.

She was sneezing all over the place spreading her germs everywhere and touching everything in all the shops.

• Sick
Can someone let the poor song artist know that everyone is being made to detest his song from extreme boring over use

I can’t watch, I can’t hear him anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My God, that song! 😖 If you were a singer/songwriter you’d be hoping that she never latched on to one of your songs like that, playing it & playing it until it makes people want to cut their own ears off.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sophie has flu symptoms. Not really surprised as they have managed to royally fail with social distancing and mask wearing on a regular basis. It most likely won't be covid but they should be isolating just in case she develops known covid symptoms.
Neither of them need to leave the house for work so there is no reason not to isolate.

Going back in time here but hubby was telling me that when he went for a pint last night there were only 4 lads in and each one was sat staring at their phones the whole time he was in until he left to come home - about an hour later. It just reminded me of Hinch sitting on her lav with the phone in her hand taking a shot of that dog through the open door. Wrong on so many levels. Who wants to see you sitting on the lav and why on earth would you need your mobile phone? Considering all the chemicals she throws around the house I hope she disinfected her phone when she finished what she was doing in there especially as I have just read on the internet that mobile phone screens can hold the virus for up to 4 weeks!! What a skank she really is

Reactions: 18
The hallway running is so staged.
if it’s not Soph, why don’t you film this with no music over it? Show us how au natural this all is 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think I’ve missed something - what’s the GDPR non-compliance? What’s she done?

Reactions: 10
Sophie has flu symptoms. Not really surprised as they have managed to royally fail with social distancing and mask wearing on a regular basis. It most likely won't be covid but they should be isolating just in case she develops known covid symptoms.
Neither of them need to leave the house for work so there is no reason not to isolate.
But she’s got loads to go so she’ll be out spreading her germs once the meds kick in.
She won’t isolate. She’s Mrs Hinch for goodness sake, she can’t possibly follow the guidance, she’s far too important

• Wow
So is her ‘flu’ just a ploy to get a brand partnership with Beechams or Lemsip? Probably thinking she needs to be aligned with something that will be used over the next few months given Rose Wonderbland has flopped. When I’ve had flu I haven’t been able to get out of bed never mind get on to Insta name dropping Brands and asking the audience to rate them to drive up my engagement.
#grabby

Reactions: 14
They’ve all woken up on the sofa. Ron’s straight in Henry’s face while he’s still sleeping. No matter how much like brothers they are, Henry is still a dog and Ronnie is lucky he hasn’t had his nose taken off!

Reactions: 21
Why is she sharing she slept on the sofa with her baby does she realise how dangerous that is?! I know she has Jamie sitting opposite to watch her and I know it didn’t even happen but her followers will be doing it thinking it’s safe. Sleeping on a sofa increases the risk of SIDS by 50 times!!! It is also a risk of Ronnie falling from a height and hurting himself.

Reactions: 29
So let me get this right..

For someone that claims she has ‘anxiety’ and ‘doesn’t go out’, she’s informed 4m people where she and her son are going to be for the next 10 weeks (meaning any of her mad Hinchers can turn up)

She’s talked to CF best mate Laura Whitmore, all whilst knowing what she wrote in her book about her and it affecting Soph so much (all about her).

And now she’s showing *possible* Covid symptoms - has she informed Baby Ballers at all so it can pass the info on to all the other adults that were there? Or do they hope that they all follow her anyway so will find out themselves?

She really is the gift that keeps on giving... 🤦🏼‍♀️

Ps I take my little one to gymnastics and Hubbie takes them to rugby as it’s only ONE parent allowed per child, so what makes them so special?!

Reactions: 40
So she stood back and took a photo of Ron annoying Henry while he’s sleeping!!!! Is she totally clueless??? He could be dreaming and bite Ron’s Face or Hand (accidentally) I’m so shocked at her irresponsibility and actually letting millions of people see how thick she is!!!!!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I think I’ve missed something - what’s the GDPR non-compliance? What’s she done?
Probably to do with the baby baller club, videoing Ron and getting another child in it.
The club stated she was only filming Ron.

Correct me if I'm wrong but if you have suspect symptoms aren't the guidelines that you isolate away from the other members of your household and avoid using the kitchen, bathroom etc at the same time as them?
Or in Sophie's case cuddle up on the sofa with your toddler and go to sleep 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 22
that two man team song every morning seriously makes me want to throw myself under a bus 🙃🙃

has Instagram removed all the other music options and just left her with this one?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.