Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie has flu symptoms. Not really surprised as they have managed to royally fail with social distancing and mask wearing on a regular basis. It most likely won't be covid but they should be isolating just in case she develops known covid symptoms.
Neither of them need to leave the house for work so there is no reason not to isolate.
She wouldn’t have flu if she followed the guidelines to begin with!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she stood back and took a photo of Ron annoying Henry while he’s sleeping!!!! Is she totally clueless??? He could be dreaming and bite Ron’s Face or Hand (accidentally) I’m so shocked at her irresponsibility and actually letting millions of people see how thick she is!!!!!!
shes a terrible mother 🤬

Reactions: 21
I’m just gonna have to mention that outfit choice one more time😐😐😐 grey prison joggers and black heeled boots🤢 my god it hurts my eyes!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
I’m just gonna have to mention that outfit choice one more time😐😐😐 grey prison joggers and black heeled boots🤢 my god it hurts my eyes!!!!!
Reminds me of when you were a kid and you ran to the car to help mum with the shopping so you just fling on the first shoes in the hallway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
“Some sort of flu”

So a slight sniffle then ffs!! Why is it all a drama with her. If you’ve got flu you wouldn’t even be out of bed you moron. It’s ok she will be out coughing and fingers things before we know it like when she got back from Paris with a cold and was sneezing all over the place looking for a bread bin!

So she stood back and took a photo of Ron annoying Henry while he’s sleeping!!!! Is she totally clueless??? He could be dreaming and bite Ron’s Face or Hand (accidentally) I’m so shocked at her irresponsibility and actually letting millions of people see how thick she is!!!!!!
Jesus bleeping Christ that’s terrible I thought she claimed to work with dogs trust / read and do home work about dogs and babies when she was pregnant. Sleeping dog is a BIG no no infact your taught not to let toddlers go over to a dog that’s asleep at all or go near there “territory” im assuming he sleeps on the sofa a lot so he will see that as his space not to be bothered. If anything happened she would be the first to act shocked and surprised but she does nothing to prevent it WHY DOES SHE THINK WHES INVINCIBLE ABOVE THE LAW ABOVE TRAGIC ACCIDENTS!!!!

I bet she’s never had to deal with any serious things in life so lives in la la land. Soph wake up it can happen to you it can happen to anyone!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
If I was her I'd be absolutely terrified considering she's now feeling "flu" symptoms and been around dear old maw (and possibly paw). I certainly wouldn't be announcing it to 3.8 million people after yesterdays stupidity. She really is as subtle as a brick isnt she?
She’s looking for sympathy....after yesterday’s fail, nothing better than getting her engagement up and getting her stupid followers to fawn over than make out she’s feeling poorly🙄

Reactions: 11
I don't mind Hinch that much, but her latest story with Henry and the baby went right through me. My first job was a dog behaviourist and that is a HUGE no. Just no.

Reactions: 19
She puts her arm out and clicks for Ron the same way I do to my cats. Why can't she interact with her kid?!
She wasn't clicking to Ron, it was Henry, who comes in behind her to greet Ron...But really Henry was after the treats that she has hidden in her clicking hand!

Reactions: 7
I meant she is saying she has flu when in fact it’s likely a cold!
Well soon know if she does have flu when she is out and about tomorrow shopping!
I took it that you meant that too 😀

Wow didn't even look, just skip the morning routine.

View attachment 273273
It’s pointless stuff to have out, with the amount of seating they have there is no way he would go and sit in that 🙄 Maybe as part of her freebie contract she has to leave it out for the first 5 years of his life 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry, you’re mistaken. The ‘flu is not a cold. Flu is caused by the flu virus (commonly Influenza A) and can have more serious consequences than the common cold (usually a Rhinovirus). Yes, both viral infections, but caused by very different viruses. People often say “just a virus” when referring to the common cold, but forget that many viruses can be much more serious - e.g. influenza virus, coronavirus, herpes virus, hepatitis virus, Ebola virus.... Sorry to be pedantic about terminology, but flu is NOT “just a cold”
I read that original query you quoted as “why do people who have probably got the start of a bog standard cold call it the flu“
as if she had the flu she would definitely know it
Anyhoo let’s hope it is just a bit of a cold and nothing more serious for all the people she’s been gurning round

New week new start same boring tit

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m a proper pissy troll today. Sat in the hospital for an hour waiting for MRI and reception had failed to tell team I was there. so now I have to go back for scan at 3.45. Still nil by mouth, had to rush around organising lifts up and back (as in city centre so cant park Or drive self home because drugs) I’m flipping fuming.
anyway. She needs to isolate and get a test

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I have never seen a woman put so little stuff in her washing machine. She barely fills it! I have a 10kg machine and that pile could’ve easily been two washloads 🙄 But dont worry guyzzzz it’s fine because she washes at 30 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ahaha looks like my taking the bins out outfit 😂
Lmao! I feel you there!
Old Hinchy was possibly trying to be relatable and modelled her outfit on what she’s seen the neighbours run their bins out in ‘cause you can guarantee she’s not the one to put the bin out in that house

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.