Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she knows the cure for covid? Start off by wiping yourself down with a bit of elbow grease, then zoflora (sorry astonish) up your nose to get it all out. You can use you sonic toothbrush to reach the hard bits.

Bit of a spray Flash French soap flavour to continue the cleansing. Use the newly cleaned shark to hoover the germs away.
Tu(r)meric egg to absorb any covid in your tummy. Mum says porridge though so who knows. Can also try some Just roll pastry mush to be on the safe side.
Finish off by showering in rose winter land fabric softener. NHS will be sponsored by P&G next.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
After her blatant disregard for the guidance it wouldn’t surprise me if she did have covid. She’d never admit it though because she doesn’t like admitting that she’s in the wrong.

Reactions: 35
Considering Maldon has one of the lowest rates Soph probably reckons she has immunity to it. :rolleyes:
My hometown is "Scotlands covid capital" and while things have got a lot better for us - the things she does while out are honestly alien to me now. I cannot believe the way she behaves like it doesn't exist. No masks, sitting around her house in the same clothes she's been at a club in, the poking and prodding and grabbing and putting back of things in shops. Crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry guys I’m kate to the party! Just catching up on baby ballers. What theeeeee f. I am so surprised at that baby club I take my children to 4 different clubs through the week and all of them explicitly say only one parent with child and every parent must wear a mask unless medically exempt and that includes swimming too (only in changing rooms obvs not in the pool) so I’m shocked that club aren’t encouraging a mask policy.
Also I’m sure it’s probably been mentioned but the club called her mrs hinchcliff 🙊

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My mum always said if you truly have the flu then someone could drop £100 in front of you and you wouldn’t have the energy to pick it up. So duck off Soph. You feel shite. Sometimes that happens.

• Haha
Reactions: 91
Sorry, you’re mistaken. The ‘flu is not a cold. Flu is caused by the flu virus (commonly Influenza A) and can have more serious consequences than the common cold (usually a Rhinovirus). Yes, both viral infections, but caused by very different viruses. People often say “just a virus” when referring to the common cold, but forget that many viruses can be much more serious - e.g. influenza virus, coronavirus, herpes virus, hepatitis virus, Ebola virus.... Sorry to be pedantic about terminology, but flu is NOT “just a cold”
I meant she is saying she has flu when in fact it’s likely a cold!
Well soon know if she does have flu when she is out and about tomorrow shopping!

Reactions: 25
My mum always said if you truly have the flu then someone could drop £100 in front of you and you wouldn’t have the energy to pick it up. So duck off Soph. You feel shite. Sometimes that happens.
But this is our soph we are talking about. She would be on her death bed and still grab all the money she can get her hands on🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Considering Maldon has one of the lowest rates Soph probably reckons she has immunity to it. :rolleyes:
probably only has the lowest rates cause it’s the tiniest smallest littlest village ever guyzzzzz only queen soph and fam live there 🙊 and they only leave the house to shop at Morrison’s Tesco and do a hinch haul so they’re so safe guys

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How is she going to get out of this one?

“Sorry guyz wasn’t flu at all! Silly me just a little sniffle. Now off to b&m to celebrate! Achoo”

You lot are keeping me going today. I’ve had an awful time lately and it all came to a head this morning and I really thought I was gone mentally. A sheer coincidence saved me from possibly something stupid and I’m reading here to keep me smiling :)

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Her, Jamie and Ronnie better start isolating until they’re certain what it is, her grabby claws don’t need to be anywhere near a HB or B&M until she’s sure it’s not COVID. She should also suspend signing books and posting those off incase she wants a headline like “Mrs Hinch’s new book comes signed and with a free side of COVID!” because it can live on surfaces for 72 hours! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She seriously is so unaware of the current situation is she saying she’s ill so people feel sorry for her! Is she doing it for engagement of suggestions she’s so thick!

Reactions: 21
Sorry guys I’m kate to the party! Just catching up on baby ballers. What theeeeee f. I am so surprised at that baby club I take my children to 4 different clubs through the week and all of them explicitly say only one parent with child and every parent must wear a mask unless medically exempt and that includes swimming too (only in changing rooms obvs not in the pool) so I’m shocked that club aren’t encouraging a mask policy.
Also I’m sure it’s probably been mentioned but the club called her mrs hinchcliff 🙊

I like the fact they say 'someone of this status'

Do they think she's Royalty or something. She's an on-line scrubber, and not a good one at that.

1602495952881.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Well this time stamp on her stories (because she has nothing to prove as not been on here since 2019) is going to backfire on her. SHE IS WEARING THE SAME CLOTHES AS YESTERDAY. Considering she was out and about and there was clearly no masks or social distancing and she is so anxious about covid why you in the same clothes. I hate going into shops just now and change as soon as I get home. I certainly don't put the same clothes on on the next day. YUK . BUGGER OFF HINCH .It's Monday.....rant over

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
This! I can't even drop my kid off at nursery without wearing a mask and I literally walk into the entrance, push him through the door and run! No wonder Covid is spreading with all this adults, no masks and no social distancing in an indoor venue.

Reactions: 19
She’s saying ‘fly symptoms’ so she can carry on going out and spreading her germs, there’s no way she’ll self isolate however minor the symptoms.
She ain’t got no time for that... 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.