Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

amyossai

Chatty Member
Tattle playing up...was just writing as to why she needs copious amounts of washing products when she clearly does one load per month! Also where do those clothes come from ref clothes bank? She showed her wardrobe with not much in there!! So suddenly has a huge stockpile of clothes from apparently nowhere!!

Reactions: 7

Meeeeeeeeeeeee

The Ron and Hen clips in the bedroom made me shudder.......Ronnieblesshim looking like a little boxer against hen in the grey corner xx

mgh727

VIP Member
I genuinely think that if that ‘nothing feels better’ song she used to play every damnnnn day came on it would trigger some kind of PTSD in me.
I think I’m lost without you triggers something in me. When that song first came out it reminded me of a brutal breakup I went through and would just make me sob, now it fills me with rage over sodding bloo going down her shitter! 😡😂

• Haha

GossipBug

VIP Member
Still with the sneaky hiding the ad/brand partner tag. Why else would you put one box of writing in the complete opposite corner to your disclaimer. She probably thinks she's being so clever too.

Eww I noticed on one of her stories she was polishing her window sill and there were 3 dead flys on it she just wiped them off with the dusting cloth. The scruff thinks she’s teaching people to clean she needs to get the flies of her window sill before she polishes it,
Couldn’t even get that pointless tiny shark out to get rid 🙄

Allthevest20

VIP Member
I've literally just changed my glass lounge furniture for white wood. So I now hate it as I wanted to be opposite to her 🤣🤣 didn't want no insta dull house

• Haha

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Why would you have the need to tell everyone who you gave it to?
Just as she can't seem to go any lower she does 🙄
Why Leanne?- oh I know,she was a bit upset to find out that Sophie (plain old Sophie) and her family used to ridicule her behind her back?
Enjoy Leanne,and take her for ever else you can get.
So she won’t be accused of taking it to the tip again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6