Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Stop trying to hide the ad labels you sneaky woman! Eyes drawn down to the text in the white box and her ad/brand partner tag all the way up in tiny little cursive barely readable writing. How many times does she have to be told? She's always complaining that her "trolls" are always going to the ASA and yet she's still always breaking the rules!
Genuine question why do influencers hide them ? I can’t see the benefit?

Reactions: 7

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
What is it with her and that stupid pointy finger fingering anything she buys and that ridiculous voice. I just love itttttt! Fuck off. I haven’t been on all weekend as I can’t stand her anymore. She is one boring cow

Jenniet

VIP Member
Just had a peep on Twitter at reactions to the latest shit storm. Stumbled across the publisher of the Janet and John This is Me book with just the one fawning comment. I‘ve scribbled the names out as I’m not sure of the rules re Twitter but it is a legit account of the Penguin publisher 🙄. Why you would admit to that I have no idea.
View attachment 274084

Maybe we should ask them where Yanno comes from 🤔🤔

I mean the subject is horrific but the art is pretty clever they need a new model

• Haha

lollipop89

I get that. I have to hoover every day too - all the while questioning how my dog isn't bald given the amount of fur he manages to get everywhere.

That's kind of my point though, when would you get to tick it off? Should we have a daily list? We'd end up spending so much time ticking lists we'd never get anything else done.

I'm sorry to hear about your struggles. I hope you're feeling better now you've seen the light 🥰
Thank you so much. Yes I feel a lot less stressed I’m not relying on lists and a clean house to make me happy. It’s a shame she can’t either really....

GroundedAngel

Chatty Member
I’m thank you.

Ticked off her list today, but did the window sills yesterday they aren’t ticked off?
That’s not a Hinch list. It’s her content for October. Why else would she put jobs I should bloody hope she’s doing daily/weekly rather than monthly?

Mrsstaff

Chatty Member
Their houses must be red hot all the time as they never seem to wear socks. My feet are flipping freezing now the weather's turned. I suppose it doesn't matter how much the heating bill costs though does it

Wee blether

I thought they looked bored while she was talking about trolls and then at one point it looked like they were messaging off screen and laughing. It was the usual drivel of “I don’t know how this has all happened to me blah blah blah......”. I really wish someone would interview and ask her proper questions and pull her up on all the inconsistencies in her “story”.
I think everyone bored of her troll stories 🙄 😴 gratitude check ins, dont know how this happened to me bla bla bla. Think everyone has been given the same questions to ask ... Maybe we should interview her 😆

keytotruth

VIP Member
So am fummmming!
I’m looking for a new vacuum cleaner and type search/ sale into google and this comes up. I was mad before thinking she gets her stuff for free when we have to pay, especially as I’m sure I clean more than she does! 🤬
She gets paid to recommend given for free bet she would have whatever brand pays her

Anyway mil a cleaner she recommends SEBOs

Sick_of_it_all

This is just it though. She’s minging.

The house is tidy but not clean, and now it seems like she's not even washing herself anymore, given that she seems to wear the same clothes for days at a time.

It's one way to avoid getting water marks/limescale on your shower screen I suppose.
I think the clothes just proves the pre recording.

Thelmachops

VIP Member
She puts her arm out and clicks for Ron the same way I do to my cats. Why can't she interact with her kid?!
She wasn't clicking to Ron, it was Henry, who comes in behind her to greet Ron...But really Henry was after the treats that she has hidden in her clicking hand!

Olivemaks

VIP Member
Oh my god, I didn’t have the sound on when she was dumping her rags into the charity bin, just listened to her rambling away, she is really unhinged. Think her meds need changing
Everything she does makes me cringe.. like calm down petal everyday she’s manic or embarrassingly overwhelmed

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Just heard Mrs Hinch will be on Radio 2 one day this week on the Steve Wright show. I have Radio 2 on in the background while I’m WFH 😫
I can’t listen to him, can’t believe he‘s still on the air but if he’s interviewing her, I might just tune in😳