Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amibovvered

VIP Member
she’s just dumped the clothes in a clothes bank that’s not in use. Good job 👍🏻 👏🏻
View attachment 273841
Maybe she’s shown that on purpose...taking the piss or has asked in store and they’ve said it’s an old sticker and can be used, so she can turn round and say the trolls are jumping to conclusions after she was doing good. It wouldn’t excuse emptying out the bags though, as those clothes are now useless, damp and will ruin the other stuff in there.

I went to EBay too look st some of these

£18!?!! Have people lost their marbles

also I do want this fridge container that says ‘bacon’ as why not recreate a fry up cafe in your kitchen
Draws 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Guyzzz sorry if this has already been covered but..
I live in Scotland so more familiar with the rules here but you can’t visit any other households unless you’re meeting in a restaurant etc. Is it diff in England or is she just publicising her blatant disregard for the rules? She’s got a hard neck eh.
She is currently ok to meet other people in groups of up to 6 as long as social distancing is adhered to, which it never is with her. That will change if Essex is regraded to tier 2 at the request of the local council.

Reactions: 8

Eat more cake

VIP Member
Why does the cling on dog always have to be involved. Pop him in the kitchen and shut the stair gate while you spend time with your 2nd born and get him dressed.

Reactions: 7

Eyeswideopen123

Wasn’t this table gifted ?
also pretty sure if he can climb on the bottom of the Crome he can with this as well, because let’s worry about ones book and not ones child hurting themselves shall we
and her lots of things I’ve needed to change since Rons on the move none of them being putting a stair gate at the bottom of your stairs and noticed what she has at the top is aesthetically pleasing to match the interior Of her house I Bet it doesn’t comply with British safety regulations

also notice her flu symptoms haven’t prevented her leaving the house, mixing with people from other houses or going to the shops 🤬

Attachments

PanickyHour

That reminded me of the days when I was an eBayer (note to Hinch, an eBayer being someone who buys or sells on eBay, not an item you’ve bought🙄). I had a clear out and sold loads of BNWT ( if you know, you know 😂😂) clothes. I sold a knee length pencil skirt to a person called George who lived in Grangemouth, oil refinery town near Edinburgh. I assumed he was buying it for his missus. However, after posting it, I checked his recent purchases - a frilly blouse size 22, a shoulder length brown wig and a pair of size 11, 8 inch heel red patent fetish shoes 😳

Just have to stop you there. Totally unrelated but I live next door to grangemouth! Used to live there for a while too! Got some real.... characters....

GossipBug

VIP Member
Who wakes up and enjoys watching someone else's kids morning routine? I dont even like doing my own kids morning routine let alone watching another! (Cos I'm tired not because I'm a terrible Mother) 😉
These women need help!

• Haha
So disappointed in Boogie and Arlene, I used to like them 😕
I thought they looked bored while she was talking about trolls and then at one point it looked like they were messaging off screen and laughing. It was the usual drivel of “I don’t know how this has all happened to me blah blah blah......”. I really wish someone would interview and ask her proper questions and pull her up on all the inconsistencies in her “story”.

Diddy88

Hi ladies I'm new here and so glad I found this place. Now how do I reply to a comment please? Can anybody help?

LilPinkie

VIP Member
I love dogs, Henry isn’t a breed I’d own. But how can you be so blind you can’t see your dog is struggling to run because of his weight. He’s not even an old dog.
I guarantee that when he recently was taken to the vets for his check-up, his weight would absolutely have been addressed. She’ll have lied and giggled her way out of it but they’ll say the same thing next time.

Trigz

What is she fucking doing now???? The kid is actually tormenting the dog! The dog tries to get away and the kid moves in front of it. The dog is also continually swatting the kids hand away and won’t look him direct in the face. Sort it out. If the kid gets bit the social will be involved and there is plenty of evidence on here of what you’ve been doing, you silly woman!!!
That nappy is leaking!

• Sad
  • Wow

albie

Do you think one of her hinchlists is everything we mention on here...
Get Ronnie to antagonise Henry and write caption ‘best brothers’ ✅

TIIIIIIICK

• Haha

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Actually tempted to message dogs trust / the dog websites that try to educate about dog safety!!!!! Imagine hinchers being encouraged so force their dog in their baby’s face and something awful happen 😢 not that she would care!!!
i know I wish they would say something. I really hope they don’t work with her again after seeing this

PickledOnion

I doubt even the barmy army will want to rake through the clothes bank for her donations if yesterday’s outfit is anything to go by. The only ones who might want it are Essex Police!

• Haha