Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing Henry you can line your biscuits up in dead straight lines UNDER a pillow get him in BGT
Like hell he hid them that roly poly scoffs everything straight away

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know it’s awful and the tattle gods will smite me down but I can’t stand RonRon either. Prob Not through his own fault but his treatment of the fat hound are so telling of how he is being ‘parented’ with zero boundaries by 2 stupid permissive cocks.
Not only is he not being parented, he is being positively encouraged to aggravate that poor, obese dog. And all because she thinks she wants to get one up on us! Whilst it's great we have that much power over her, it's the poor dog that suffers while Ronnie is bratified. He is clearly uncomfortable in that story, hes pulling away from his tormentor all the time. Just shows her absolute lack of understanding of good animal care though. People like her shouldnt be allowed to keep pets.

Reactions: 10
Anyone can see that dog is fed up of the child! take note of signs or you’ll be sorry you dope! I would hate hen to snap out of frustration and bite ron especially when she’s encouraging the child to do it, the poor dog will be put down cus she’s busy thinking it looks cute! Wtf
How are none of the family or so called “kids” advising her

I’m done with this money grabbing dizzy bint

Reactions: 11
Why does she buy so much washing up liquid?! Swear she only bought a big bottle last week?? She has a bloody dishwasher too so she can’t get through that much surely?!

Reactions: 13
It’s hardly any time since she cleaned that dog bed, how does it get that dirty why Henry spends most of the time on the sofa anyway?!

As if that dog saves food and doesn't just snort the lot in one go.

That dog food was also very cleverly spaced out. How did Jabba the Mutt get it right in the middle rather than just down the sides? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Over 300 quid for that bed

Relatable 🙄

Happy to have that for the good of his bones and hips but feeds it crap and never exercises it.
Good care doesn't just mean spunking money, or accepting expensive gifts!
As much as I dislike her I have to say these beds are amazing. The dogs at work have them however their beds were purchased in a sale so were less than half price. My boss has money but would never pay full price for them!!

Reactions: 6
Ahh nice, pop round to your parents, pass on your flu/Covid. Seems sensible.

Also so insensitive saying about perks of them living down the road.. very supportive to all your followers who can't see their families. head.

Reactions: 29
What's up with the Lee Ryan story? Absolute freak of nature she is. Hope he unfollows the odd ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aren’t we not meant to be mixing households? And she’s going to her parents for a cuppa 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Now now guys, she cannot sell a hand vac if she doesn't use it and she cannot complete her obligations if she doesn't over buy the product she is paid to shill! She's an infamous salesperson after all!

Reactions: 5
27F4DB78-3B70-4223-90F3-1148D907FB90.png

Hadn’t thought about this annoying woman for months and she sneaks into my insta again on a sponsored story.
So shoddy, having to badly overtype the £30 typo. Is she that busy and important, she couldn’t just rewrite it? Wonder how much My1stYears is giving her to do this half arsed advert?

Reactions: 10
So a cleanfluencer uses the same
handheld to hoover a dog’s bed as to hoover the crumbs from a kitchen surface 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she letting Ronnie slap Henry?! She seriously pushes it too far, there’s a dog and baby being cute and then there’s asking for an accident and when that dog snaps she’ll only have herself to blame......

HE IS A DOG. NOT YOUR SONS BROTHER. HE IS A DOG. NOT YOUR SON. HE IS A DOG. NOT A PROP. HE IS A DOG. HE IS AN ANIMAL.

Reactions: 22
Aren’t we not meant to be mixing households? And she’s going to her parents for a cuppa 🤦🏼‍♀️
Essex Council have asked the govt to upgrade them to tier 2 so she won't be able to go round much longer. Any normal person with flu symptoms would be keeping well away from other people anyway

Reactions: 16
So now she’s at her parents house. She should be reported when she openly admitted yesterday that she had ‘flu’ symptoms. She is an absolute joke!

Reactions: 19
Hi ladies I'm new here and so glad I found this place. Now how do I reply to a comment please? Can anybody help?

Reactions: 7
I’ve never seen a dog less interested in the family’s kid in my life. He is trying to get away. Everything he does is avoidance behaviour. I feel so sorry for him. This is how kids get bitten.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.