Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Turned down 2 major TV shows because she thought she'd embarrass herself.
Still doesn't know how it happened.
Got her boney shoulder out. Was a hairdresser!!
Trolls have targeted her son. she says there's no excuse to pull apart a baby - Soph trolling Ron doesn't happen here.

She thinks Influencing is a job, she got her cling on niece mentioned again.
She was asked a question about what to say to youngsters wanting to be an influencer but didn't answer it at all.
She blushed about Lee Ryan.
The bloke thinks she invented The PInk Stuff.
Asked what is her next step, she is working on a few projects behind the scenes - WTF.
She said no to Strictly and DOI.

why is her shoulder always out?
also how many times can she repeat the exact same things? 'I don't know how it happened! ' and 'the troooollzzzz ' and 'I'm very grateful to be on this journey and I never planned for this to happen'
yadayadayada

Reactions: 20
I know I'm over thinking this but I've been in the house by myself all day....She played Blue singing One Love when she was sorting Mendoza's bed out....couldn't help thinking that's a very appropriate choice because I swear she only loves that dog!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That dog couldn’t be less interested in the kid if he tried. He doesn’t even run after him when he’s got chicken in his hand, was batting him away when he was touching him and turns away from him all the time. I wish she’d stop trying to force the relationship.

Last edited:
Turned down 2 major TV shows because she thought she'd embarrass herself.
Still doesn't know how it happened.
Got her boney shoulder out. Was a hairdresser!!
Trolls have targeted her son. she says there's no excuse to pull apart a baby - Soph trolling Ron doesn't happen here.

She thinks Influencing is a job, she got her cling on niece mentioned again.
She was asked a question about what to say to youngsters wanting to be an influencer but didn't answer it at all.
She blushed about Lee Ryan.
The bloke thinks she invented The PInk Stuff.
Asked what is her next step, she is working on a few projects behind the scenes - WTF.
She said no to Strictly and DOI.

So disappointed in Boogie and Arlene, I used to like them 😕

Reactions: 8
Why bleeping vacuum the dogs bed when she has taken it apart, just empty it over the bin thick prick!

• Haha
I also get the cringe because I grew out of that kind of thing when I was about 15?
i live near a boyband guy and can honestly say I have never had a social media meltdown when he’s said hi in the shop 😂

Reactions: 9
Lee from Blue follows you?
Yeah well, Hugh Jackman once liked my comment on instagram a couple of years ago 🖕

He doesn't sleep on it anyway. He has his own single bed, the fat duck!
I know! bleeping day bed. The weeble sleeps everywhere but his day bed.
I know you've not read here since 2019 Soph, but we see him on his bed, your bed and all the sofas.. why never this bed? Can we see! Can we!!

Oh and K9 Finn who was in BGT follows me on Insta and has liked my posts of my pup, so ner ner ner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haven’t been on her threads in a while. She’s even copying Stacey with those cruddy rings she wears on her first 3 fingers and making cuppas and stuff like she does 🤢 🤣 none of them have any originality they have to copy eachother

Reactions: 10
Omigosh! I totally forgot that Lee from Blue follows Zoph on Insta! I’m glad she’s reminded me cos I didn’t know how I was gonna get to sleep tonight!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well that was embarrassing, I nearly cringed myself inside out at the Lee Ryan crap 😳

Just saw an advert for The Greatest Showman on Sunday night, which reminded me just how much she has ruined This Is Me for me.
Before she went to uni my daughter used to teach an SEN youth choir and they sang it along with signing the words. Guaranteed to reduce me to a blubbering wreck every time they performed and now this useless lump has appropriated it for her book of lies 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Over 300 quid for that bed

Relatable 🙄

Happy to have that for the good of his bones and hips but feeds it crap and never exercises it.
Good care doesn't just mean spunking money, or accepting expensive gifts!
Wow! It’s tit as well!

Reactions: 5
Lee from Blue is following her?
Shaw Taylor off Police 5 once phoned the company I worked for and asked to be put through to me and noone else.
With hindsight he may have recognised me from the photo fit 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s hardly any time since she cleaned that dog bed, how does it get that dirty why Henry spends most of the time on the sofa anyway?!

Reactions: 9
It’s actually insulting isn’t it that she gets paid to write this rubbish. Who is her audience and why do they not know how to clean their sofa cushions
Same with folding her laundry this morning. bleeping snooze fest. I obvs skip through all this tit but do some people honestly sit there riveted watching her fold away Vestlife’s crusty keks?
BORING

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.