Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is too funny, please elaborate Fanny 😂🤣

It says visited🤔 So is this a pre record.
She wanted to dump a clapped out ironing board,took some clothes to the bank and said something along the lines of 'if they want my clothes-they can iron them' 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Can she not read now? OMG!! She really is the definition of dumb blonde! Let's see how long it takes her to delete the story
Nah her bimbo followers will just tell her it doesn’t matter, expect to see something like “ guuuuuuuuyz I should have put them in baaaaags” and then the 🐑 saying “ oh soph you do make me larf I would do exactly the same“ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She really is an utter clusterfuck of a person. Her management really need to take more responsibility for her as quite frankly she isn’t really that fit to influence anyone for good. Stupid, wasteful, ignorant, self involved.

Reactions: 25
I have met Naomi ( I have done catering on Diversity tours ) and I think that’s probably right as she seemed like a very organised mum
Shes friends with my friends.she seems put them to sleep all time as she then gets her time as no family to help.but they are 1+2 and sleep 16 hours a day if not more n moans when not or routine out of sort.like ginch does too.must of had same "expert" in to help

Reactions: 3
How has anyone finished that book of hers
It is so dull. I’ve fallen asleep to it 3 times.
Reached chapter 5 and into because I listen to it in the school run.

I’ve never read a memoir before but isn’t it meant to show the events of your life?Her life is so dull. Maybe if she stuck some bits in their about her secret half sisters it might’ve been a little interesting.
Exactly.Jumped from being bought a beanie bear by a 12 year old to being proposed to in an airfield when inch produced the ring from within his boxers 😂😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think shes going to announce a pregnancy soon. Since joining here ive started watching more to keep up. Ive said it since last week
Shes different, much fewer stories. Days off. Reposting old content. Reminiscing Ronnie's baby photos, feeling off/unwell. Napping on the sofa and in bed for 8pm.
Just doesn't seem like her at all and shes running out of content its all the same pish daily. She needs to do something to keep her army hooked 🤷‍♀️ x

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she dumped them loose and in a bank that’s not even open.
why didn’t she just take them to a charity shop

dosy bleeping cow

What’s the betting tomorrow we get a story
“Oh my god giusssss so many of you have messaged me to say it wasn’t even open, I’m so silly. Btw this is me is out now”
When has she ever owned up to her duck ups 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Took a few days break from all things Hinch after a family bereavement. Just couldn't face her shite and fake bonhomie. Missed the craic with all you pastry trolls though, pity there isn't a thread we can go to purely for the banter 🤣

It's mad the narrative is pretty much the same every day and you could practically write her content in advance...kid and dog do slo mo tit to same music, pastry catastrophe made, humble brag about something, manky hair horror, pretend cleaning, distractionary tactic after previous duck up, all capped off with another duck up 😅

Saw this earlier and after having quick catch up on this thread I think this is very apt
happy-spreading-your-germs-day.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Whilst it’s half funny watching her be a complete bimbo on the reg, it’s also just so depressing she fluffs, shouts, points and flaps around doing all kinds of idiotic things and people think it’s cute or funny when it’s so wasteful, stupid and pointless.

There is no value to her acts, they are always self serving and half assed - never does any research, never spends any time planning things or sharing info and they are just a 10 second story for content on the platform and then forgotten about

she has no charity highlights I can see, no charity posts, no promo for charities regularly and then flumps around in the rain plonking mug shots and old cardis into charity collections like she is some saint.

And I said last week is she donating all the personalised Ronnie stuff to kids not called Ronnie or have the initials RH? Then bam... she’s at the clothing bank 🙄

Reactions: 20
I’m thank you.

Ticked off her list today, but did the window sills yesterday they aren’t ticked off?
That’s not a Hinch list. It’s her content for October. Why else would she put jobs I should bloody hope she’s doing daily/weekly rather than monthly?

Reactions: 7
Mr A just rolled his eyes at me as I sniggered!

loving my new way of saying the C word
I saw someone wearing a top saying it once and it’s always stuck, going to find my brother it for his birthday next month! He’s still seeing the Hincher girl. I get to meet her on Friday 🤨🤨
You are going to have to work your magic and show her the light/lies😂🤣

Reactions: 4
You know what screams donation? A pile of wet festering loose clothes that have been stuck in the bottom of an out of use metal bin for a long time. If she wanted to get rid that bad, she should’ve just dropped them at her local fire station, they then redistribute clothes to family’s who lost all theirs in a fire. She’s an absolute melt 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Guyyyyyyyzzzzz do you know what I just BURST OUT bleeping LAUGHING AT.

That she wrapped a TOPIC in Jus-Rol and served it as dessert 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m on the bev this eve so it might not be the funny.

ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Guyssss I hope I’m not late for the super hero party? I’ve been trying to get my outfit custom made and covered in febreeze and diamanté’s. Wonder when it is?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why did she put all the clothes in loose??
I'm a charity shop manager all them clothes will have to be ragged. Stupid stupid women. What's in her head?? This had made me very angry she said she felt poorly this morning. Shes putting charity shop staff and volunteers life at risk.
I don’t know if it’s been mentioned but if she’s really got the Rona and She was signing books last week! Then posted them, wouldn’t they need quarantining? I find it weird anyway why someone would want any signed copy of anything right now tbh

ATV
Lol A twirl flake or buttons yes not a bleeping topic lol

ATV
Lol A twirl flake or buttons yes not a bleeping topic lol

Reactions: 5
Clearly got COVID symptoms
Donating LOOSE items
Bin not in use
Absolutely fuxking stupid

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.