Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I highly doubt that the good people of Liverpool will be having a wonderful evening Sophie! God Almighty woman! Read the room! Watch the news! duck off!
We're really not. Fuming doesn't begin to cover it. So sick of this tit.

Although, watching her put her loose clothes into a bin that CLEARLY says it's not in use did give me a much needed laugh.

Makes me once again question the need for all the labels everywhere since she obviously can't read.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
This is just it though. She’s minging.

The house is tidy but not clean, and now it seems like she's not even washing herself anymore, given that she seems to wear the same clothes for days at a time.

It's one way to avoid getting water marks/limescale on your shower screen I suppose.
I think the clothes just proves the pre recording.

Reactions: 7
I reckon the clothes she dumped - (yes dumped Soph!) Were the clothes scattered on her kitchen floor....the ones she claimed were washing!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How has anyone finished that book of hers
It is so dull. I’ve fallen asleep to it 3 times.
Reached chapter 5 and into because I listen to it in the school run.

I’ve never read a memoir before but isn’t it meant to show the events of your life?Her life is so dull. Maybe if she stuck some bits in their about her secret half sisters it might’ve been a little interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shell be like, Jaymeh, Jaymeh see I try to do sumfink nice but them tattle baaastards still av a go at meh Jaymeh. Why do I get it soo wrong all the time babe?
His reply under his breath - “because you’re a massive bleeping dick head and I can’t wait to get as far away from you as physically possible with my son. I’m just tying up the money now”
Her - “What Hun?”
Jaymay - “Nothibg babe!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So a self confessed "clean freak" wakes up this morning, during a global pandemic, oh and before I go on, has 'anxiety over covid', with flu symptoms. Wears the same clothes as yesterday (unless it's all a pre records ofc), then doesnt isolate, sorts out her entire wardrobe, even though she's apparently sick, then goes out and donates said clothes individually (!) Into a clothes bin that says 'not in use'

Make it make sense 😭🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I’m more surprised she hasn’t got Mad Barker selling all her old clothes on eBay.
That reminded me of the days when I was an eBayer (note to Hinch, an eBayer being someone who buys or sells on eBay, not an item you’ve bought🙄). I had a clear out and sold loads of BNWT ( if you know, you know 😂😂) clothes. I sold a knee length pencil skirt to a person called George who lived in Grangemouth, oil refinery town near Edinburgh. I assumed he was buying it for his missus. However, after posting it, I checked his recent purchases - a frilly blouse size 22, a shoulder length brown wig and a pair of size 11, 8 inch heel red patent fetish shoes 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Hinch has thick witch syndrome! Why is everything she does last minute & so manic?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We're really not. Fuming doesn't begin to cover it. So sick of this tit.

Although, watching her put her loose clothes into a bin that CLEARLY says it's not in use did give me a much needed laugh.

Makes me once again question the need for all the labels everywhere since she obviously can't read.
She can’t write either, her four (ghost-written) books are proof of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s so selfish. Has flu symptoms and doesn’t get a test then doesn’t self isolate. Someone contact the local newspaper and get her name and shamed. Hope she visits her mum and gives covid to her too. Selfish cow

Reactions: 16
Shell be like, Jaymeh, Jaymeh see I try to do sumfink nice but them tattle baaastards still av a go at meh Jaymeh. Why do I get it soo wrong all the time babe?
No. That would involve her taking any kind of responsibility.

Reactions: 9
I doubt even the barmy army will want to rake through the clothes bank for her donations if yesterday’s outfit is anything to go by. The only ones who might want it are Essex Police!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just seen the clothes bank story, couldn’t believe my eyes & headed straight here to read all the comments! 😂

Feel sorry for whoever ends up having to dispose of a load of rained on mouldy clothes when that bank gets opened back up!

Reactions: 18
You know what I just don’t get, how can she honestly stand and film herself donating clothes to a clothing bank?! Like could you imagine ever doing that cause I couldn’t. It’s like look at me I’ve donated clothes to a clothing bank that’s not in use and I’ve filmed it as some sort of evidence that I do kond things. What an absolute dick. I would be so embarrassed If I was her - filming herself doing that to then catch on that she’s done it wrong by unbagging it which shows she’s never done it before and although it’s not a crime to never have donated to a clothing bank she’s a pigging millionaire you’d think she could gift a few of her ebayerz on seeing she’s lost so much weight in the past I’m sure she’s had a complete redo of her wardrobe so you’d think she would have donating all those older clothes way back when but obvs not or she would of kept the clothes in the bag unless it’s to show how much clothes she’s donating idk it’s just so cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.