Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossipBug

VIP Member
Stop trying to hide the ad labels you sneaky woman! Eyes drawn down to the text in the white box and her ad/brand partner tag all the way up in tiny little cursive barely readable writing. How many times does she have to be told? She's always complaining that her "trolls" are always going to the ASA and yet she's still always breaking the rules!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So she’s that ill she’s at the local clothes bank putting clothes in the bin 😂 nice try for the sympathy vote Soph but it’s a NO from me

hinchlighting

SHE IS FUCKING RIPPING THE PISS NOW.

This morning had flu.
Anyone with A BRAIN CELL in this environment would SELF-FUCKING-ISOLATE

But no.....1 bowl of porridge later she is out putting clothes in a clothes bin that says NOT IN USE.

She SURELY is not that stupid.

So she is just trolling us now. I’m more convinced than ever.

PS: She had about 10 things in her wardrobe a short time ago; now she has bags full of extras.

It’s like the Hand That Rocks The Cradle with her.
She needs censured.

She’ll probably get a box full of Ready Brek sent her by end of week.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Haha

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
Hahaha Ronnie helping hinch because Stacey’s already posted Rex helping her with washing. I’m sure they have a little text back and forth to keep doing this to piss people off. But it’s backfiring on hinch because Stacey’s are way more entertaining and natural in my opinion. There’s nice interaction between Rex and stacey and I don’t see that with hinch. Ron is just a prop

Sazz1006

VIP Member
I am shocked watching those ronnie and Henry stories.

Henry is giving every signal that he doesn't want to be bothered. He's doing the whale eye to the toddler and putting his paw out like that is him signalling stop, keep your distance.
Then he moves to get off the bed and the toddler blocks his route and continues to grab.

Sophie please if you are reading here, please please stop this nonsense before your toddler gets bitten.
You think it won't happen but it will. Henry can't speak to express his discomfort so he is signalling with his body language.

Your son will get bitten and you will have to remove Henry or have him euthanized.

Why would you encourage this? If henry snaps, you will lose valuable seconds because you are behind your phone several feet away
Even if the dog doesn’t go for Ronnie and I truly hope he doesn’t, Ronnie has no boundaries when it comes to dogs. What if he‘s toddling down the high street and sees a stranger‘s dog and goes to ‘feed’ it or stroke it and it snaps at him? He is taught that dogs are brothers so unless some restrictions are added like don’t touch other brothers dogs it will happen. It’s not fair on him or the dog or any future dogs he may come across.

• Heart
  • Haha

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Correct me if I'm wrong but if you have suspect symptoms aren't the guidelines that you isolate away from the other members of your household and avoid using the kitchen, bathroom etc at the same time as them?
Or in Sophie's case cuddle up on the sofa with your toddler and go to sleep 🤦‍♀️

• Wow

RuRu

Those little hands on the corners of the coffee table forgive me if I'm being dumb but how on earth does that baby proof the corner? Is there a piece not in show other than the hand on the top 🤔

Justapeep

VIP Member
The great charitable Sophie gave her coffee table to her friend Leanne was it? If she was my friend I would be so embarrassed telling supposedly nearly 4 million people I had for her cast offs which she never paid for anyway it was gifted I think

Reactions: 21
Sorry maybe bush to the party but it’s my first post too and after spending too long on here yesterday getting an in-depth knowledge of grinch I spotted this jem today.

IKEA table after being called out on here for “bespoke furniture” and compared to SS buying from IKEA.

Ronnie playing with tools....just like Rex 😏🙄

has to mention grandad after all the talk of divorce surrounding her parents

and those bloody Manky flip flops, like she’s shocked they’ll be right by her side considering he lives in them 🤢 the athletes foot on him must be real 😷
He gives me the creeps 😂 it’s like a 40 year old teenager and that hair cut... wow

• Haha

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Why is she not telling him 'gentle' but instead fake laughing like a moron!
Babies pat or bang things, but its your job to teach them to stroke them, its not hard!

Although that was all for the gram, because Ronseal gave zero shits and the fat fuck was clearly given the command to stay, but escaped as soon as he was able to muster the energy to move
Reminds me of that last ‘play date’ with SS and Rex. Ronnie is so unused to other children he was patting Rex exactly how he smacks pats Henry.

• Haha
  • Sad

Fudrick

Henry is champing, trying to self soothe/regulate, it's a calming signal of which he expresses many. I'm a professional animal carer. Zoapy, you're abusing him & endangering that kid, as well as teaching him no respect towards animals. You absolute freak.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad

mammaof3

VIP Member
Those little hands on the corners of the coffee table forgive me if I'm being dumb but how on earth does that baby proof the corner? Is there a piece not in show other than the hand on the top 🤔
Looks like she's put them on wrong.

Hers

corner.png

On ikea site.

corner.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Well that was embarrassing, I nearly cringed myself inside out at the Lee Ryan crap 😳

Just saw an advert for The Greatest Showman on Sunday night, which reminded me just how much she has ruined This Is Me for me.
Before she went to uni my daughter used to teach an SEN youth choir and they sang it along with signing the words. Guaranteed to reduce me to a blubbering wreck every time they performed and now this useless lump has appropriated it for her book of lies 😡

• Heart

Handsomezz

VIP Member
I adore my mother but I couldn't face seeing her everyday. I left home for a reason 😂
Veruca is still on the old bags tits.

• Haha

Jenna89

Chatty Member
I remember thinking how much content she’d get out of covid at the start, when you think of how much people were cleaning and disinfecting their homes and goods - and yet, she’s done the same old same old. No tips given at all, except to use anti bac fairy of course! Cleaner - schmleaner!

• Haha

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
So she stood back and took a photo of Ron annoying Henry while he’s sleeping!!!! Is she totally clueless??? He could be dreaming and bite Ron’s Face or Hand (accidentally) I’m so shocked at her irresponsibility and actually letting millions of people see how thick she is!!!!!!
shes a terrible mother 🤬