Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Considering Maldon has one of the lowest rates Soph probably reckons she has immunity to it. :rolleyes:
probably only has the lowest rates cause it’s the tiniest smallest littlest village ever guyzzzzz only queen soph and fam live there 🙊 and they only leave the house to shop at Morrison’s Tesco and do a hinch haul so they’re so safe guys

• Haha
Reactions: 21

BunnyBoo22

VERY quiet in Maldon this morning...either she’s run out of chicken for Hen and Ron or (and she’s hasn’t read here since 2019) she’s having a meltdown about Tattles clothing bank revelations as she got it WRONG or perhaps driving to Scotland for a COVID test...ATV

• Haha

Jenniet

VIP Member
She seriously is so unaware of the current situation is she saying she’s ill so people feel sorry for her! Is she doing it for engagement of suggestions she’s so thick!

14 bacon rolls

Last time I had flu was about 9 years ago now and it absolutely wipes the floor with you. I was crawling to the toilet and couldn't even keep water down. She's a drama queen who is just trying to shift attention from her most recent fuck ups.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Yes! one of the bug bears for me.

“I have a migraine” no love it’s a headache...
“I have flu” no love it’s a cold!
“I’m in so much pain” whilst washed dressed make up and on their way out 🙄 it’s an ache dear.....
Oh my God, you know my mother in law don't you!!! o_O

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
I bet a few sheep will be 'Soph the bin wasn't in use', she'll then assume it's Tatttle and it'll be block the bitches.

• Haha

Waffledoggy

They’ve all woken up on the sofa. Ron’s straight in Henry’s face while he’s still sleeping. No matter how much like brothers they are, Henry is still a dog and Ronnie is lucky he hasn’t had his nose taken off!

sarja81

VIP Member
I reckon the clothes she dumped - (yes dumped Soph!) Were the clothes scattered on her kitchen floor....the ones she claimed were washing!

• Haha

Handsomezz

VIP Member
Totally agree with you. I really feel for him. Poor little thing. He’s never been allowed to be a real dog. I can imagine them all there tonight laughing at him and the kid. Bunch of idiots
My husband went absolutely insane with our little girl a few months ago. She was playing on the floor with her toys and the dog was sat on the couch minding his own business, she went over to him and tried to pull him off the sofa to play with her. He didn't snap at her, but he shot off into the other room. Mr H went ballistic with mini tattler, told her she's not to ever be rough with the dog and if he's sleeping or resting, to leave him alone.
The Grinches are absolute idiots.

IndominusRex

VIP Member
When I had covid it was almost identical to a normal cold so they should definitely be being cautious not to spread it around.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Will this “flu” be like her toothache? 🥴 the mythical 24hr wisdom tooth pain, never to be heard of since...
Or when she fell down the stairs and hurt her coccyx, that was forgotten about pretty quickly as well! Also the day Henry did us all proud and took a dump on the floor, gowan Henners!

• Haha
Is she still feeling ill? No wonder, she mixed with others indoors, not wearing her face mask , recording Ron Ron and broadcasting his whereabouts to millions- what a stupid thing to do! Why can she not for a minute just enjoy the little boy without posting? If she has a cold she certainly should not be mixing with others or going out. My sons were poorly with a cold, but GP insisted they go for Covid tests as she had seen patients who had ‘cold symptoms’ not listed as covid symptoms, yet had tested positive. They had a negative test result, but it meant they could return to school safe in the knowledge they weren’t spreading the virus. We recently went gokarting, but spectators had to wear face masks indoors and be socially distant at all times. It was professionally managed and made us feel a lot safer because everyone had to abide by the same rules. She really is a covidiot, which is why I don’t buy the whole anxiety thing with her. She said she was so frightened of this virus, yet she has gone to more places and risked herself and her family than most (BBQ, Stacey Solomon film night, unnecessary shopping trips, MUA’s in her home etc etc)
No she’s better now. The magic porridge worked!

• Haha

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
Why can’t she leave Henry at bloody home? Poor shit could probably do with some peace & quiet without Hinch screeching at him & Ronnie whacking him or better idea why doesn’t her lazy husband take Henry for a walk? Why are they always together all the pissing time?

I love it when my husband goes to work, I enjoy my own company though, but I’m not a mardarse like Soph who needs my hand holding all the time!

Muchbee

VIP Member
Fuck sake she can't even pass on a piece of furniture without boasting to the world about it and she's the type to cast it up every time she visits aswell! "Ohhhh MY table remember when I GAVE that to you?" Who actually give a shit!? Piss off ya attention seeking Muppet!!!!!

• Haha
That’s gonna be her booking a hotel for Jamie’s birthday, because 41 is a huge birthday that requires a nights stay in a hotel and she deffo can’t do something as basic as a caterpillar cake and a Chinese 🙄 Twat.
Its mine today. I got Percy pig cupcakes and a snotty, teething baby 😂😂😂😂

• Heart

MrsNott

which clanger is that?
She woke up with 'flu symptoms' yesterday, had porridge and became immune. Carried on cleaning and tidying her kitchen like a superhuman THEN sorted her wardrobe and took them to an 'out of order' clothes bank but put the clothes in anyway. Individually!