Mrs Hinch #250 Jamie's a big, hard, man. But I've seen more testosterone in me nan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she posted Ron's library card number? All you need is the library card number and his d.o.b (which is in her bio) to log in and see all their contact info etc. Guarantee some crazy Hinchers did that. I think it was around mid Feb, when she was obsessed with the library for 4 days. It was pointed out on here and taken down a few minutes later. But she hasn't read here since 2019. ATV Soph!

They're on their Facebook..
just had a nosey at these pics, surprised she hasn’t had them removed yet! She has her phone out in most of them, a bit upsetting. Just put the phone away and play with your son!!

Reactions: 12
She's been busy this morning .. got a shock block at 07.24 after she replied to my message warning her of the dangers of little ones around dogs and their food. My brother was bitten in the face as a child doing exactly what Ronald does. Her reply was that I need to focus on my own beautiful children and she hopes that don't grow up to be a bully like me. I'm confused...how was that bullying.... she really thinks she is untouchable. Complete and utter narcissist who just won't be told anything. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wow. Fecking mental, how is that bullying!?!? 🤯🤯 Mindblown

Reactions: 14
Notice on that baby ball Facebook page a lot of the photos are either of Ronnie or the grinchs together. Seemed to be making quite a deal out of them being there

Reactions: 12
Wow. Fecking mental, how is that bullying!?!? 🤯🤯 Mindblown
Jesus Christ
I honestly hope even the Hinch fanatical lurkers can see that this is disgusting

Your poor child, and warning her about something everyone else can see could easily happen is not trolling. She never fails to surprise me how precious and saintly she sees herself, to not even acknowledge what happened to your child/pet and instantly yanks out the bully card to justify the absolutely dangerous tit she is doing for money on Instagram

Reactions: 10
Hello baby ballers of maldon

Sooner or later she probably try to bring the fat chicken strip along to frolick with all of your kids as they play and she films it, as he’s the safest dog in the world don’t you know 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
On the Baby Ballers Maldon FB page!
People coming on here and taking screenshots of what we’re saying 🤬
Not being funny, if she’s not partaking in safe guarding with the photos of Ron and other kids on her stories and that baby group aren’t enforcing face masks and attempting social distancing, we aren’t the bad guys!

Reactions: 25
Has she seriously just posted footage including someone else's child to 3.8 million people 😲
She's a bloody menace, she may not care that she broadcasts Ronnie's life online but at least respect other peoples privacy 😡

Reactions: 19
Following what's happened on the Baby Ballers page, I'm calling a 'Troll Tears Hour' this evening. Followed by an angry dog walk for Inch and a day off tomorrow.

Not being funny, if she’s not partaking in safe guarding with the photos of Ron and other kids on her stories and that baby group aren’t enforcing face masks and attempting social distancing, we aren’t the bad guys!
Amen. Screenshot that, ya fannies!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Don’t be silly, basic safeguarding, COVID safety, child safety, pet safety, chemical safety is just something people who have nothing fulfilling in their lives worry about! what losers worry about these things and are concerned when they are displayed to the public to get them to buy products?

This comes from people crying over a no one who has the worlds most boring life, who cleans clean grey things and let’s her baby feed her giant dog by hand every day, who have no identify of their own unless it is in the form of a bottle of disinfectant

Reactions: 16
Indoor sports are exempt from the new lockdown restrictions for under 18s. I know this because I was looking forward to not trailing around Bucks for Sunday cricket sessions for my son, but no, back to Milton Keynes for 9am (I’m grateful really. Kind of).
Anyway, more importantly what was Jamie wearing? I’m all for leisurewear INDOORS but does he posses a pair of jeans? Knowing she’s photographing him and posting it on social media. His sartorial standards are at rock bottom.
And yes, she’s mad to share the class they’re doing. Keep it private. Mine loved little kickers but can’t say I’d have the patience to take them to a football class under 3 as it’s a bit pointless. That said, Ronnie’s been allowed to leave the house, wearing shoes and wearing a primary colour so credit where it’s due.

Reactions: 11
I don’t mean to be a COVID bore but does anyone else think there’s seems to be a lot of kids/parents at that ballers class and all very close together seems a bit weird given that school kids aren’t allowed to do sports inside 🤔
Please be a Covid bore. I don’t live in the UK, but this is a global pandemic. People are DYING. Wearing masks is proven to work to slow and prevent community spread of the virus. What kind of lunacy is it that these people aren’t wearing masks?? I cannot believe that these people all brought their babies into a play area and none of them are wearing masks. I’m blown away. Is their boredom more important than everyone else’s safety? The height of selfishness.

Reactions: 24
I was going to comment on the babyballers post but thought it isn't their fault Hinch has gone to their club, although they are at fault for not enforcing masks and social distancing and for allowing hinch to show other children in her Instagram stories, they should have made sure she understood why she couldnt. So I'm writing here for the lurkers, I am happy she has taken Ronnie to the club, it's about time he had some stimulation and he looked like he enjoyed it as did jamie. But Sophie IS in the wrong for showing someone else's child in her stories. I know you will think I'm "trolling" her for saying this but I am not. I am thinking of the family she may have given away their location. I would say the same to anyone who did this not just Mrs Hinch. I work in a school and we have children who can not be photographed and at my sons school if we post photos only our child can be in shot. Can you not see how hypocritical she is??? In her memwah she said she valued Ronnie's privacy?? How about the other children's privacies? And does she really value his privacy that much when she plasters every move to nearly 4 million people? I feel sad for her that she couldn't just enjoy the club without having to have her phone in her hand the whole time.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.