Mrs Hinch #250 Jamie's a big, hard, man. But I've seen more testosterone in me nan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it sad though that a children's activity club who previously were just minding their own business and letting children have a good time, now find themselves having to put out a statement about their policy on photography because Grinch was there. It seems like she taints everywhere she goes!
Yep! And the narrative will be "trolls target Mrs Hinch at a baby class", not anything about how controversial and problematic she is. If it were, say Katie Price, the narrative would def be the latter. Double standards

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Seems the mask wearing rule doesn’t apply to this asshole. Shame she seems to be on her phone constantly as well rather than interact with her beautiful child
1C18BDF8-AC5A-4972-B9D5-1E6D1CEDC5F8.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Her diet shocks me so much 🤢 how has she not had a heart attack with all that pastry she’s eaten over then last couple of months.

Reactions: 14
Of course Ronaldo was the only kid there with a proper Baby Ballers shirt on. Heaven forbid the poor little git is allowed to blend in.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That was her idea of a dessert? Why can't she just go and get a Viennetta rather than that pastry tosh.

Reactions: 17
reckon baby ballers are going to delete those comments but does anyone have a screen shot and can send them a private message that shows she did post a pic of someone else’s child or has she deleted it now?
Most of them deleted now

Reactions: 11
Is she a cleaning account anymore?

All she has done today is upload a video from weeks ago, shown her pile of mucky laundry and made a tit pastry desert.

The rest of the time it's her kid and/or dog.

Reactions: 22
Did she just wrap chocolate bars in pastry 🤢🤢 thats the most revolting thing. She knows it is as well. There is no way she would do that apart from for the newspaper headlines

Reactions: 13
Thread title suggestion: They see me trolling, they hating, snakes lurking they tryna catch me riding dirty 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
We will be getting "hey guyzzzzz remember when R did his first little bit of #ad well they have asked him to be blah blah blah but we have decided after we had some troll stand waiting on the corner with cameras we are not going to bother, its not worth it guyzzzzzzz, oh by the way his little suit is from a small business @givemeclothesforfree"
Hope your all OK,
and if not then I don't really care to be honest!
Happy week day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I reckon in the future when the whole insta-fame has died down she'll regret choosing her phone over her son. The photos of her this morning with a phone in her hand were so sad. I'd be interacting with my child.

Reactions: 27
Soph looks like shes been let out on day release and now she's put a topic in pastry. Are you OK hun

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The pictures are awful. No masks, no social distancing, and all in an enclosed space. Wonderful. Think this is going to end up as a PR disaster for this Baby Ballers
I suspect Baby Ballers are already regretting ever getting involved with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.