Mrs Hinch #250 Jamie's a big, hard, man. But I've seen more testosterone in me nan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same. I think I saw a staff member with a mask but none of the parents had them on and it seemed like a little free for all in terms of taking up the space. It just sends out completely the wrong message in my opinion
It’s bloody carnage!! i get they’re toddlers and they have no sense of direction or social distancing, but either lower the class numbers, restrict the amount of parents or enforce masks! The Gov says RE: sports facilities that “All of these activities must only be undertaken alone, with up to but no more than 5 other people following social distancing guidelines.” So the rule of 6 surely applies to indoor football for kiddos? baby ballers maldon have to be breaking some rules! I hate to be a Karen but when it comes to protecting your children from COVID surely you’d follow the rules! Kids under 11 aren’t exempt in England either....
54B661CB-05FA-465B-AEDB-FC546461A7BA.jpeg

Reactions: 16
It’s bloody carnage!! i get they’re toddlers and they have no sense of direction or social distancing, but either lower the class numbers, restrict the amount of parents or enforce masks! The Gov says RE: sports facilities that “All of these activities must only be undertaken alone, with up to but no more than 5 other people following social distancing guidelines.” So the rule of 6 surely applies to indoor football for kiddos? baby ballers maldon have to be breaking some rules! I hate to be a Karen but when it comes to protecting your children from COVID surely you’d follow the rules! Kids under 11 aren’t exempt in England either....View attachment 272391
They’ve posted this but I have no idea how they are exempt and I deffo wouldn’t be taking my kids

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Kate to the party but that hoover segment is 100% a pre record, her nails are pink on it, her latest set has the strip of dark purple down the sides 🤔
She did say she was just re uploading because her highlights were playing up.

Reactions: 5
They’ve posted this but I have no idea how they are exempt and I deffo wouldn’t be taking my kids
Note the dates, that was the 22nd of Sept and the GOV changed the rules on the 24th! baby ballers aren’t exempt (at least the parents involved aren’t), not sure if this applies to under 18s tho, but it was changed on the 24th

Last edited:
Remember when she posted Ron's library card number? All you need is the library card number and his d.o.b (which is in her bio) to log in and see all their contact info etc. Guarantee some crazy Hinchers did that. I think it was around mid Feb, when she was obsessed with the library for 4 days. It was pointed out on here and taken down a few minutes later. But she hasn't read here since 2019. ATV Soph!

They're on their Facebook..
Just been on and had a look, how hilarious that every photo of Ron either he looks pissed off, fed up or even in one he looks like he’s running away thinking ‘just give it a rest and leave me bloody alone!’. I never comment on her but WTF does she look like today, what has she got on 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s probably because they’re little kids but that doesn’t mean the parents are exempt. It’s an indoor location and there’s not a lot of social distancing.

Reactions: 10
Remember when she posted Ron's library card number? All you need is the library card number and his d.o.b (which is in her bio) to log in and see all their contact info etc. Guarantee some crazy Hinchers did that. I think it was around mid Feb, when she was obsessed with the library for 4 days. It was pointed out on here and taken down a few minutes later. But she hasn't read here since 2019. ATV Soph!

They're on their Facebook..
She ever put that gammy shoulder away? Someone needs to have a word with Jaymay about that hair as well. Looks like he’s wearing a bleeping skull cap!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That outfit is very Boohoo/PLT
But even my teenagers wouldn’t wear it. Flat boots maybe... but those have a heel which makes it look more weird

Reactions: 11
WTF is she wearing?!

All the other parents in those pics are engaging with their kids. Including Inch. Soph just has her phone out the whole time 🤦🏻‍♀️
What I love about these pictures is that somone else took them and posted them. Take that Hinch and Mr. Inch! And I love Hinch's new neck jewelry :rolleyes: Some people like Hinch, think the rules don't apply to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Just been on and had a look, how hilarious that every photo of Ron either he looks pissed off, fed up or even in one he looks like he’s running away thinking ‘just give it a rest and leave me bloody alone!’. I never comment on her but WTF does she look like today, what has she got on 🙄
I was about to say especially the photo on his own 😂 he’s thinking at least the fat dogs not here but what are they making me do for the phone now. Poor kid. It’s a great example of insta bs reality though making out it’s a lovely family day then reality they look bored stiff and fed up on their phones

Reactions: 10
That outfit is very Boohoo/PLT
But even my teenagers wouldn’t wear it. Flat boots maybe... but those have a heel which makes it look more weird
You would of thought trainers considering it was to play football. I was always told no shoes on the “gym floor” and it marks it

Reactions: 14
I wonder way too much about whether she wears bras does she just swing free every day

when baby Roy (of the Siegfried and Roy daily show) was wading through all her dirty clothes I had a boak moment. Does she take out all the pants first before posting 😂

• Haha
Honestly quite sad how in the pictures that was posted on the team’s FB you can see other parents playing with their kids yet absolutely every single pic Zoph has her phone in her hand recording the kid ... FFS put the phone down and have fun ...

Reactions: 15
Guyzzzzz she’s got the JusRol out!!

PASTRY TROLLS OUR TIME HAS COME!! 🙅🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.