Mrs Hinch #25 Mrs Hinch wants shade as her popularity begins to fade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™m so glad I came across Tattle yesterday! What a gullible dick I am ๐Ÿ˜‚ It all makes sense after reading through this and the last thread. The constant swipe ups have been getting on my nerves, so anyway, Iโ€™ve unfollowed her now.
Now what do I do with my excess of cleaning products I donโ€™t need FFS!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Screen shot from Serens stories... in the vid it's MH and she says ' to any of the trolls watching this, get a life, hunnies'
When was this?
This was quite a while ago, I remember seeing this on her stories, this isnโ€™t a new post I think it was probably when the first lot of hinchers knew what a money grabbing cow she was

Reactions: 10
Screen shot from Serens stories... in the vid it's MH and she says ' to any of the trolls watching this, get a life, hunnies'
When was this?
This was ages ago. Think its the one that helped me find Tattle ๐Ÿ˜‚

Googled Mrs Hinch Trolls, Tattle popped up and I never left ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Right this is a bit off topic... but i just don't get the whole living your life on Instagram thing. MH does it but there's bleeping tonnes of people who do it too. I'm actually gonna make a very slight exception for hinch here cause she's a 'business' Now.. but what is it with people thinking they need to film every little bit of their lives and share it on Instagram and on their stories. Even uploading stories just so they can share their opinion on mundane every day things. Uploading numerous pictures every bleeping day? I've had my account for about 5 years. Got about 300 pictures on it, not uploaded a photo in about 4 weeks. But these people feel they need to live their lives through it. I really just don't get it. I get it's 2019, social media is the way of the world but why not jist share your opinion with your best mate over a bottle of wine, why not just clean your house on your own the way you did before Instagram? No exaggeration it would take you an hour to get through some people's stories for the day. I for one would rather speak to someone face to face than sit and look at myself in my phone while I share a video with people I don't know (cause we don't know all our followers do we?)
Anyway, excuse me for thinking out loud ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

This was ages ago. Think its the one that helped me find Tattle ๐Ÿ˜‚

Googled Mrs Hinch Trolls, Tattle popped up and I never left ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š
So did serene save MH story so she could share it on hers however long later? (Not being sarcastic by the way, genuinely asking)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ok I've read every single Hinch thread on here, but I can't recall ever seeing any evidence she applied to go on TOWIE. Was that in the book or just someone saying it? I've even googled for evidence and found none. Can anyone enlighten me?

Reactions: 17
Iโ€™m so glad I came across Tattle yesterday! What a gullible dick I am ๐Ÿ˜‚ It all makes sense after reading through this and the last thread. The constant swipe ups have been getting on my nerves, so anyway, Iโ€™ve unfollowed her now.
Now what do I do with my excess of cleaning products I donโ€™t need FFS!!!
welcome to the dark side, we have cookies (the edible kind, not the type that cyphon a profit from every online purchase you make ;))

Give the excess cleaning stuff to your local food bank, they will find a happy home.

Ok I've read every single Hinch thread on here, but I can't recall ever seeing any evidence she applied to go on TOWIE. Was that in the book or just someone saying it? I've even googled for evidence and found none. Can anyone enlighten me?
not gonna lie (using Hinch's opening line ๐Ÿ˜‚;)), I have no idea if thats been fact checked, I know its come up on here a few times, don't know the original source.

Reactions: 8
It will be ..."awwww guyyyyyssssss..... just look at these 50000 emails I've got gifting me awnings. So cuuuuuttte! ๐Ÿ™„

What happened to the slow cooker with it's swipe up??!!! ๐Ÿค” Back in the day where she actually cooked fairly healthy meals including some sort of veg etc. *cue the stupid git reading this and voila! Tonight we'll see the reappearance of the slow cooker. With swipe up of course. ๐Ÿ™„
They're the absolute nuts when you're either busy or need to take things easy. I've been recently recovering from surgery and when my husband and kids all went back to work and school and couldnt help me, out came the slow cooker. Takes less than 10mins to throw stuff in and all you have to do is bung it on a plate 6hrs later.
C'mon Soph, get it back out, eat healthy, be independent and hey.. you can even get a swipe up in!! Cha chinnng!!

Reactions: 14
Is she trying to make out like he gets walked now?
Heโ€™s probably run round the garden chasing the birds with a lead on, sheโ€™s watched from her egg throne and considers that supervision enough to constitute a walk and thus this picture was born

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When was this?
Thatโ€™s the one I saw this morning and then when I went back on to have another look sheโ€™d deleted it

Reactions: 1
Yes, or maybe show off that under stairs storage that the man did for you for free!
I wonder if that poor bloke realises he was just used and he was only advertised on her story once or twice and she never even mentions the cupboard now? Poor sod.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
When was this?
I donโ€™t know when it was but we are not trolls Soph. You may have them contacting you in other ways but this is just a forum where people who have seen through your on screen persona and know that youโ€™re out for all you can get.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Heโ€™s probably run round the garden chasing the birds with a lead on, sheโ€™s watched from her egg throne and considers that supervision enough to constitute a walk and thus this picture was born
Egg throne ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ you just won the internet with that ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Almost fell off my chair laughing at this, absolute gold ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.