Mrs Hinch #25 Mrs Hinch wants shade as her popularity begins to fade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has some sort of attention seeking problem. The aNxIeTy, the hospital posts, posting pics of her pills 🙄 hints about her need to gain weight. It all screams teenage girl needing a cuddle, except she’s a grown woman ... and gets attention everyday ... but it’s not enough is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I thought it was just the small ones that were ebay, the ones she's doing the swipe ups for. The bigger ones are different, which might be what the comments refer to. I think this is why people need to check before posting it here or there because falsely accusing someone doesn't look good! Not sticking up for her but sometimes people see what they want to see, rumours get mixed with fact, not everyone here knows what they're talking about all the time.
But the last thing MH said was all my radiator covers are from eBay. They are form different places but she can’t make money from those other links.

Reactions: 13
She has some sort of attention seeking problem. The aNxIeTy, the hospital posts, posting pics of her pills 🙄 hints about her need to gain weight. It all screams teenage girl needing a cuddle, except she’s a grown woman ... and gets attention everyday ... but it’s not enough is it?
She's applied for Towie multiple times, started an instagram account, paid for press coverage in the early days to boost followers, actively sought management, tv appearances etc etc, what on earth makes you think she's attention seeking? 😂😂;);):unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She's applied for Towie multiple times, started an instagram account, paid for press coverage in the early days to boost followers, actively sought management, tv appearances etc etc, what on earth makes you think she's attention seeking? 😂😂;);):unsure:
Sorry my bad. She seems very shy. I take it back.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
But the last thing MH said was all my radiator covers are from eBay. They are form different places but she can’t make money from those other links.
Yeah exactly. It's shady to say ALL of them come from eBay when it's not true. Most of them might, but not all of them. It isn't a massive thing but definitely shady.

Reactions: 10
b&m posted on Instagram about the egg chair and have tagged another home profile, she must be fuming that they haven’t used pics of her egg chair in the garden, comments on there saying they want one because she has one and they’ve sold out in their local b&ms, sad fuckers

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
“Hey guys I’m just making my breakfast 😊

Bowl of lucky charms 🤪🎉 🌈

Interesting reading about the amount of crap and sugar in these including toilet bowl cleaner !!!!!!!!!!! 😱 ironic it contains a cleaner in it 🥴
1384CFD1-9016-4088-AF37-2FFD42F0F2A0.jpeg
EDB4EFF3-769D-4B9D-873C-96D83D3E81C4.jpeg
A7B23540-E271-4D1E-94BB-2A08B47FB32D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Morning Soph! Aka Mrs Hinch .... whilst you are home alone with nothing to do, how about a relaxing bit of sewing. Nothing strenuous, perhaps a little bear for baby Hinch with your sewing machine and kit. Or maybe do that crochet kit you got from Aldi or Lidl. You could do that in your egg chair in the sunshine. Get a bit of a natural suntan.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's trying to gain weight now though isn't she? Probably why she eats them so much
She is, and it's funny when she eats Lucky Charms, give it an hour or so and she goes on a sugar high, like the duracel bunny on speed, cackling away.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's trying to gain weight now though isn't she? Probably why she eats them so much
Yes she is but I posted only because of all the toxic tit it contains including toilet bowl cleaner ! Plus I didn’t hilight the words about being the worst cereal for weight loss, that was already like that on the article I got from google.

Reactions: 5
Morning Soph! Aka Mrs Hinch .... whilst you are home alone with nothing to do, how about a relaxing bit of sewing. Nothing strenuous, perhaps a little bear for baby Hinch with your sewing machine and kit. Or maybe do that crochet kit you got from Aldi or Lidl. You could do that in your egg chair in the sunshine. Get a bit of a natural suntan.
Yes, or maybe show off that under stairs storage that the man did for you for free!

Reactions: 16
After reading Serene’s story I can now totally understand why she changed her name and I don’t blame her.

Reactions: 2
I’ve going for some awning 🤷🏽‍🤣
It will be ..."awwww guyyyyyssssss..... just look at these 50000 emails I've got gifting me awnings. So cuuuuuttte! 🙄
I spy lots of shade in the garden this morning..

Also what's happened to the sewing machine? The colouring book, Terry the teapot, pop tarts, those orange gloves..?
What happened to the slow cooker with it's swipe up??!!! 🤔 Back in the day where she actually cooked fairly healthy meals including some sort of veg etc. *cue the stupid git reading this and voila! Tonight we'll see the reappearance of the slow cooker. With swipe up of course. 🙄

Reactions: 12
I wonder who is walking that poor overweight dog? Certainly not the lazy goat herself... 🙄🤔 Poor thing probably gets a 10min walk around the block. 😭 My spaniel loves nothing more than being set free in the woods to sniff and explore. Poor handsomes wouldn't know the scent of a squirrel if it hit him square on the nose..... but zoflora on the other hand.... well.....😔🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 21
😆😆😆😆 spot on x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.