Mrs Hinch #25 Mrs Hinch wants shade as her popularity begins to fade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really has learnt nothing
How selfish can you be still eating like this for your unborn child
Why is she not been giving a good shake and told to wake the duck up!!!!
it would literally take her minutes to cook fresh pasta and add some sauce or tuna or something

Reactions: 26
I remember! Wasn’t it a Beko dishwasher?
Yep! That was it, couldn't remember as she talks about that many products I can't keep up! I just remember her saying in the video how that was the 1 for her, 1 she needed 🤢it sounded like she was begging for it to be gifted at the time and low & behold it probably has been!
Queue the dishwasher videos...

• Angry
Reactions: 12
U know what really annoys me? When she tells u what her hinchers have said to her.... she always says “my hinchers have said Mrs Hinch, u should get blah blah blah”.... I bet they don’t use her name like that! It’s like she the thinks she’s some sort of authority figure or something.... I would never address her like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her good deed done. She’s beyond predictable haha. These have just turned up

Reactions: 9
What planet is she on? Straws weren’t my priority for my hospital bag. What a melt. 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Don't have a dishwasher... but I'l have one soon.... yeah course ya will, cause you went to an event hosted by Beko and you were showing everyone the dishwashers and asking what colour they liked best ya bleeping trumpet
It will break within a year. Beko are tosh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Apprantly Mrs Hinch always knows it’s a ebayer when it’s in a grey package no Hun that means it’s cheap tat from China 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just watched her stories today, how come she an make Henry’s bed but not her own? She doesn’t have to be all vigorous about it. I had a large ovarian cyst when pregnant, when making the bed I would just line it all up and then walk either side of the bed holding the top of the duvet/blanket to just tidy it up etc. I don’t see what the drama is “not being able to do it herself”.. it’s only a foot and a half wider than Henry’s, get over ya self 🙄 or am I missing something??

Reactions: 29
View attachment 17323Her good deed done. She’s beyond predictable haha. These have just turned up
Spot on timing considering we were talking about her doing something eco friendly a little while ago. Honestly. I’m a mother of 4 and straws were the last thing I needed in my hospital bag 🤣 I suppose as they are stainless steel she may be able to offer them to the midwife if the baby needs a bit of suction coming out 🤷🏼‍♀️
“Quick, all of you grab a straw from me labour bag and suck this little fucker out of me now!!!”
Yes some of us swear through the pain. I was threatened with eviction mid labour by my inconsiderate midwife with my first child 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who takes straws in their maternity bags??? Giving birth doesn’t affect the use of your hands to put a cup to your face! She’s clearly too posh to put a hospital cup near her fish lips of hers 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Remember a while back when she was testing out some dishwashers and did a story where she was using a really fancy 1 with all the tech (controlling it from her phone etc) ...I bet she's getting that gifted! 🙄 not like she's skint and can't afford her own!
This!!!! I was trying to remember where she went but I think it was Germany or somewhere and she went for a tour around the company’s showroom. And yeah, she was asking what it did (washes your dishes Soph. Clues in the title) and how high tech it was. Oh yeah it’ll be especially made for her. Probably emblazoned with “Mrs Hinch” on the front or something 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Just watched her stories today, how come she an make Henry’s bed but not her own? She doesn’t have to be all vigorous about it. I had a large ovarian cyst when pregnant, when making the bed I would just line it all up and then walk either side of the bed holding the top of the duvet/blanket to just tidy it up etc. I don’t see what the drama is “not being able to do it herself”.. it’s only a foot and a half wider than Henry’s, get over ya self 🙄 or am I missing something??
Her bed isn’t as neatly piled up today either.

Reactions: 3
welcome to the dark side, we have cookies (the edible kind, not the type that cyphon a profit from every online purchase you make ;))

Give the excess cleaning stuff to your local food bank, they will find a happy home.

not gonna lie (using Hinch's opening line 😂;)), I have no idea if thats been fact checked, I know its come up on here a few times, don't know the original source.
You forgot the “guys” bit and assuming she’s saying it in the creepy, weird whispery voice she does 😂

She’s going all out today - playing “would i lie to you baby would I lie to you” in her latest stories
Yes Sophie. Yes you would.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think the Towie thing is true.
(Happy to be corrected if there is proof that I’ve missed!)

Reactions: 5
And the Brita water filter, she turned into professor hinch for a while demonstrating the two different tea colours using filtered water and non filtered. The woman’s a wally! 😂
That was a fake experiment. She cut and edited it in such a way anything could've happened between pouring both cups. It was so shady!

I have a Brita filter (I don't use it anymore) and conducted the same experiment she pretended to do, and there was no difference in the look of the tea. Hers was vastly different!! HOW. What did she put in that unfiltered tea, I'd like to know. If the difference was truly that bad, people would be in uproar. But she used it to panic sell thousands of them. And she received a fortune.

Karma got her soon after though! She's such a dimwit she forgot she was currently working with a water filter company, and while banging on about how much she's loving her new 'magic water' she forgot to drink any, so was rushed to hospital with dehydration. (True story) And that was the last we heard about the fake Brita water story.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who takes straws in their maternity bags??? Giving birth doesn’t affect the use of your hands to put a cup to your face! She’s clearly too posh to put a hospital cup near her fish lips of hers 🙄
I’ll bet it so she doesn’t smudge her lipgloss 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Pyrex jug went up again 😂

This time with a mugshot. Very nutritious for a pregnant lady I must say 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Not sticking up for her but my midwife recommended packing straws in my hospital bag 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.