Mrs Hinch #25 Mrs Hinch wants shade as her popularity begins to fade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stand to look at her cheap tacky silver bleeping shiny grey house anymore. Money can't buy class hinchers!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
This contradicts her as it clearly says “all radiator covers in my house are from eBay” saying the local Essex person made them (she also did say he had retired so doubtful that he would still be selling on eBay even if that was where she found him!) and even if he did come back from retirement to help the hinchers - if he was a carpenter would he not have put them together for her instead of her having to make them herself?

Reactions: 15
I have a radiator cover in my dining room but that's it. I personally feel they suck up some of the heat. She only uses them so she has a shelf above the heater that she can clutter with more shite

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anybody know what she said in her last post? She had her fav butterflies on her head and was pulling a ridiculous face whilst talking, I didn’t have any volume on so when I went to go back on it so I could hear she had deleted it..so not sure if it was put on late last night or this morning

Reactions: 2
No stories this morning. Anyone else think she’s back in the hospital?
She posted about three mins ago - late for her. Maybe she had to have a lie in due to not sleeping because of her ‘anxiety’ 🙄

Reactions: 8
she’s just posted a video of her shaded garden saying she has woken up with the worst sore throat guys!

Reactions: 4
Guys, guys, guys, not gonna lie..... I don't really care who or where she got her radiator covers from, but it does highlight how much tat she's buying, getting gifted and the volume of swipe ups she posts, even she can't keep up with it all and is contradicting herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
‘Airing her bed out’ doesn’t that consist of not pulling the quilt up and piling loads of tit on top of it 😂 you need to wash your bedding you manky cow no amount of airing is gonna sort it out

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I spy lots of shade in the garden this morning..

Also what's happened to the sewing machine? The colouring book, Terry the teapot, pop tarts, those orange gloves..?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
‘Airing her bed out’ doesn’t that consist of not pulling the quilt up and piling loads of tit on top of it 😂 you need to wash your bedding you manky cow no amount of airing is gonna sort it out
Can't remember the last time we saw her wash the bedsheets :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 12
This contradicts her as it clearly says “all radiator covers in my house are from eBay” saying the local Essex person made them (she also did say he had retired so doubtful that he would still be selling on eBay even if that was where she found him!) and even if he did come back from retirement to help the hinchers - if he was a carpenter would he not have put them together for her instead of her having to make them herself?
I have the EXACT same radiator cover as she claims the man made/or from eBay (whichever she decides on that day) it’s from B&Q

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just watched the video........confident and collected speaking saleswoman....hardly the poor fragile anxious type Sophie she is trying to portray at the moment [emoji1785]
Here in our hearts, she hasn't bleeping died she just couldn't be arsed getting out her egg chair.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I spy lots of shade in the garden this morning..

Also what's happened to the sewing machine? The colouring book, Terry the teapot, pop tarts, those orange gloves..?
And the Brita water filter, she turned into professor hinch for a while demonstrating the two different tea colours using filtered water and non filtered. The woman’s a wally! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.