Mrs Hinch #25 Mrs Hinch wants shade as her popularity begins to fade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she pays for a dog walker while she watches Jeremy Kyle and eats tit in a jug. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I may have imagined this (entirely possible) but months and months ago, I was sure it was mentioned a dog walker does walk that poor doggy from time to time. And this was before she got to the million follower point, let alone 2.4 million. Lazy cow. And please don’t mention the shite in the jug, it makes me want to scream and barf at the same time 🤢😊

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Her anxiety must be so bad that she can still do her make up and fart arse about putting her hair in plaits 🙄 god forbid she actually one day suffers a real mental breakdown, like Luisa said on the podcast sophs making anxiety seem cool 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 19
We certainly are not trolls....our discussions are kept on here or on our own personal Instagrams ...so unless MH or her army go looking they won’t have to witness the blatant truth being said about her. Sooooo... don’t go looking Soph if you don’t want to read what you already know about yourself...nobody invited you and welcomed you in, you went searching. For those that do message her and troll her (tell her the truth in other words) than that’s up to them, which obviously means there are far more people out there that are seeing her for what she is without even needing to find out stuff from Tattle. We are not Trolls, we are just a discussion group!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s going all out today - playing “would i lie to you baby would I lie to you” in her latest stories

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if that poor bloke realises he was just used and he was only advertised on her story once or twice and she never even mentions the cupboard now? Poor sod.
what about the handmade knitted dog statuette? was that ever looked at or thanked?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Don't have a dishwasher... but I'l have one soon.... yeah course ya will, cause you went to an event hosted by Beko and you were showing everyone the dishwashers and asking what colour they liked best ya bleeping trumpet
Product placement at its finest

Don't have a dishwasher... but I'l have one soon.... yeah course ya will, cause you went to an event hosted by Beko and you were showing everyone the dishwashers and asking what colour they liked best ya bleeping trumpet
Product placement at its finest

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Two mug shots at once... I’m probably speaking just for myself but even I couldn’t eat 2 mug shots at once and I’m a 🐷 (and 37 weeks pregnant 😂)

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Another "healthy meal" .... fecking mug shots eaten out the jug. Lazy woman! Poor baby getting all that crap in its system. And didn't miss the "low fat" either. Obviously still trying to keep her weight down. 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.