Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
First post after lurking for quite a while 😆

I've followed MH since she was at 40k, watched a few of her live stories back then but she looks so different now?? Would love to see an unfiltered live like back in the day.

Screenshot from her long lost pal Tracey's insta today

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I’m betting on the jug.
Queue the “Guys everyone keeps asking me where I got my jug from, I obvs got it on eBay, here’s the link if u wanna buy one my hinchers! I have 3 so i can have porridge, pasta and slimfast in them as Jamie’s at work all day he can’t do the dishes so i need 3 so u should buy 3 too🤪, can never have too many jugs my hinchers”

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Bubu

Chatty Member
Not a pic of Mrs Hinch, just me sat here waiting since thread 1 for screenshots of Mrs Hinch telling numerous people to F off
EE40265B-81A4-4F03-B121-1AA00CD2ADCB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
She has some sort of attention seeking problem. The aNxIeTy, the hospital posts, posting pics of her pills 🙄 hints about her need to gain weight. It all screams teenage girl needing a cuddle, except she’s a grown woman ... and gets attention everyday ... but it’s not enough is it?
She's applied for Towie multiple times, started an instagram account, paid for press coverage in the early days to boost followers, actively sought management, tv appearances etc etc, what on earth makes you think she's attention seeking? 😂😂;);):unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Nikkijj

I hate how she deceives her followers - I refuse to call them the Hinch word, its ridiculous, she still maintains she's just a girl cleaning her loo who is sooo amazed that her lil ol insta page took off the way it did. I hate that she sprays dangerous chemicals and encourages others to do the same and I hate that she is singlehandedly turning the UK waterways into 75% zoflora.

But I think some of our comments can focus on stuff that isn't relevant and so dilutes the importance of the real issues : and before anyone screams at me, I'm guilty of this too.

Basically what she eats is her business, yeah it doesn't look great for her baby and she looks like a twig but should we be commenting on it so much? It's not relevant to the "cleaning sensation" label we all object to.

And if you add up the sum of the minutes posted on her stories per day what does it come to, about 20 or 30 minutes? So we don't know that she isn't eating healthily, walking Henry, meeting friends in the other 23+ hours.

She shows a tiny snippet of her day as part of her "job".

My heart sinks when people say on here "I'm not sticking up for her but..." usually followed by them sticking up for her 😂 however she did ask for votes on insta months ago when I used to follow her about whether people wanted her Insta to be just cleaning related or to include her & Jamie's day to day bore fest too. So she's giving her disciples what they asked for.

Having said all that I wish people would hurry up and get bored with the whole silly hinching mania. Life needs to go back to cleaning being called cleaning where kermit is a muppet not a cloth. narnia is a world in a series of books (that I doubt she's read) and Dave is not a duster, he's Rodney in only fools and horses.

End of moan, soz 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 41

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Oh shit....the drama that has gone down in my household today!!!

So....I stopped following Mrs Hinch on my own Instagram a long time ago and actually gave up my insta altogether a few weeks ago (mainly just because I was going through a bad patch with my MH). Anyway, my sister lets me log in on hers and watch the few people that I want to - one being Mrs Hinch. I’ve never mentioned on here before, but my sister is a HUGE Mrs Hinch fan. I try to ignore it and gloss over it as much as possible but occasionally try to get her to see the light but apparently it’s ME that has the issue 🙄 and Mrs Hinch is just a kind/funny/caring lady that just wants to “help others.”
** LORD, GIVE ME STRENGTH, PLEASE 🙏🏼 **
Anyway, this morning my sister was verging in hysterics, saying Mrs Hinch has blocked her! I swear to God, I thought she was on the verge of tears. She got her friend and our SIL to search their own Instas for Mrs Hinch, hoping it was a glitch, but NO, her stories/page are still visible to them, confirming she has indeed blocked my sister! My sister who follows her religiously, likes every post, buys the shit she promotes, brought her shitty book & messages her fairly regularly and has never once had a reply or even a read message in response and is now blocked.
I stayed very quiet, suspecting I know the reason. On my sisters account, i also watch Lorna (CHL) but the other night she went private so I requested to followed her & she accepted. I also follow TRHOH. Seems a bit far fetched but is there any way Mrs Hinch saw this & therefore blocked her account?
I’m annoyed too as I now can’t see Mrs Hinch’s stories, which is going to make it difficult to contribute here, but it’s actually quite scary seeing how upset my sister is (said she felt like she couldn’t concentrate for worrying about why “Soph” has blocked her for no reason and what has she done to “upset her”) and the extremes she has gone to (she messaged Gleam explaining their must have been some kind of mistake and can they get sophie to unblock her). I feel kind of bad but don’t know is there anyway of getting the block lifted?? Any ideas? I’m hoping this opens my sister’s eyes to what a cold and calculating bitch her beloved Soph really is and how she doesn’t actually give a flying fuck about her Hinchers. My sister is over all a very stable person but her reaction to this block really raises concerns as to how any mentally unstable/sensitive “Hinchers” would take this.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Loolie99

I can't stand to look at her cheap tacky silver fucking shiny grey house anymore. Money can't buy class hinchers!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Has everyone watched Lorna (CHL) today! Spilling more tea on Jamie and a potentially influential person he knows/worked with.... 🐸☕
That first post is very interesting. It's obvious when it comes to sales they are pie hot. They obviously make good money before they stumbled upon this easy way to cream money of unsuspecting fans.

Back in the early threads I commented they are almost genius in their sales techniques, the way they make up stories to shove a ton of ads in and make it seem like normal life. Which is all fabricated stories and lies, ofc. Don't agree with it personally but I have a conscience. I could never sit there planning and plotting stories in order to show items then pretend people are asking then linking. They are constantly dreaming up new ways. Or just being blatant.

Her new technique is to pretend she doesn't know how to achieve something and asking her Hinchers for help. She seems to have a company already lined up. She then blames her Hinchers for the decision and the resulting advertisement they sit through shortly after.

One of the most complex ad she did was early on, she bought a lamp and set it up, already did an advert for it. She then made a song and dance in the evening about how great it looked but horrified it has a finger mark on it. Remember she has tons of cloths downstairs, she went upstairs to get her stuff and while up there she managed to show off her wallpaper and link it, her light switch border and link it, a few other furniture items and then on the way down the stairs she advertised her new gifted free framed prints on the wall and linked the website 😂 in 10 secs we had a whole bunch of ads inc the spray and duster. None of it made any sense, until I realized this was all a fake show. Haven't looked back lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
God she’s starting to really piss me off with this whole baby gifting crap, it’s your baby you provide for it not have everything gifted to it! Not looking for a pity party but if does piss me off especially being a single mum and was since the beginning of my pregnancy and still paying a mortgage on my own! I had to buy my Moses basket and cot off Facebook secondhand, I would have loved having nice new things gifted for my baby, but no I had to still work full time and work my arse off to pay for my child (the dad has no contact and not paid a penny) so it was really difficult, luckily I was gifted some lovely clothes and a few accessories at my baby shower and my friend who had her son a year before mine gave me a lot of her baby’s clothes that didn’t fit him no more, luckily I work in banking and can sit on my butt and work but I still worked hard and worked every bit of overtime going! I never knew how hard raising a baby on my own is and paying for the baby by myself too, just really makes me angry!!

Probably not related to anything on this thread but just needed to let some steam off as my baby is in bed and I’m on my own watching tv and reading tattle 🤣🤣 and feeling abit sorry for myself and jealous she’s got so much nice stuff for her kid 🤣

Soz 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Littlesunfish

What I find so sad is one of my friends has just posted (I won’t screen shot it and put it on here as she has her account set to private so I have to respect that) that her life is now complete because she has finally got a Minkehhh. And you can tell in her voice how excited she is about buying a sponge. But now she feels she can properly “Hinch”. It may not come across as much to others but I just found it gut wrenchingly sad that she felt she couldn’t clean her home well enough until she finally had one of these sponges ☹
And that’s all they are. Sponges. Nothing amazing about them.

• Sad
Reactions: 36

Ellsbells

maybe its one of those baby monitors with a camera? would make more sense she's bought been gifted one of those
She's going to need some sort of monitoring device for the baby as it will be sleeping in the lock up as there is no room at the Inn. All together now "Away in a lock up no room for a bed....."

• Haha
Reactions: 36

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
Queue the “Guys everyone keeps asking me where I got my jug from, I obvs got it on eBay, here’s the link if u wanna buy one my hinchers! I have 3 so i can have porridge, pasta and slimfast in them as Jamie’s at work all day he can’t do the dishes so i need 3 so u should buy 3 too🤪, can never have too many jugs my hinchers”
I read that in her voice 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

I am annoyed on a whole new level! Yes I hate the fact that she isn’t transparent, I hate the act about not knowing what she is doing, I dislike the food she is eating but what annoys and upsets me the most is the platform she has over 2 million people and she is using it to promote over use of chemicals. There will be a whole chapter in a medical journal about the rise of childhood lung issues and it will be called the Hinch era. The fact children are protesting for climate change whilst adults name their cleaning cloths! Cleaning can help with anxiety but cleaning does not have to involve the use of chemicals

Reactions: 35

Dirty Joan

“I’m sure most of you will know I’m an ambassador for P&G”, eh how would we know when you’ve never stated it. Talk about shirking responsibility and shifting it back on to your followers because you “thought they knew”

Reactions: 34