Mrs Hinch #25 Mrs Hinch wants shade as her popularity begins to fade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Lou has posted screen shots from here on her stories about the radiator covers. Looks like the mask is slipping for Mrs Hinch.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So Lou has posted screen shots from here on her stories about the radiator covers. Looks like the mask is slipping for Mrs Hinch.
She actually just messaged me!
Right quick question
The radiator covers? Is she saying the same radiator is from these different places? I've had a message saying they are about all different radiator covers like the one in the hall is different to the little ones, so did she say the same radiator she says she got from eBay is also the sale from FB and the man in her town x

Reactions: 7
I’ve just watched the video........confident and collected speaking saleswoman....hardly the poor fragile anxious type Sophie she is trying to portray at the moment 🤢
She’s been called out on her so called MH issues and she doesn’t like it.
Her Instagram has had a different tone to it, yesterday it was to gain the pity party’s vote, quiet last night so people will start messaging ‘hope your ok’ etc. So predictable it’s boring 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She actually just messaged me!
Right quick question
The radiator covers? Is she saying the same radiator is from these different places? I've had a message saying they are about all different radiator covers like the one in the hall is different to the little ones, so did she say the same radiator she says she got from eBay is also the sale from FB and the man in her town x
I thought it was just the small ones that were ebay, the ones she's doing the swipe ups for. The bigger ones are different, which might be what the comments refer to. I think this is why people need to check before posting it here or there because falsely accusing someone doesn't look good! Not sticking up for her but sometimes people see what they want to see, rumours get mixed with fact, not everyone here knows what they're talking about all the time.

Reactions: 15
I thought it was just the small ones that were ebay, the ones she's doing the swipe ups for. The bigger ones are different, which might be what the comments refer to. I think this is why people need to check before posting it here or there because falsely accusing someone doesn't look good! Not sticking up for her but sometimes people see what they want to see, rumours get mixed with fact, not everyone here knows what they're talking about all the time.
I spent ages last night and she never told or replied where the big radiator covers were from, I could only see the small ones which wasn't posted much on her grid compared to the big one! Tbh she did the same with her outdoor seating and other stuff so it wouldn't surprise me if she's doing it with this to, but it still isn't facts right now x

Reactions: 7
I actually think you may be right but she always refers on her stories to her rad covers from Ebay. She never differentiates which ones soncan see why people would get confused. I was until I read this and checked her feed and seen the different types. I'm afraid now all this will do is make us look bad

Reactions: 8
I actually think you may be right but she always refers on her stories to her rad covers from Ebay. She never differentiates which ones soncan see why people would get confused. I was until I read this and checked her feed and seen the different types. I'm afraid now all this will do is make us look bad
It doesn't make tattle look bad, I think its still something could use and think about, it might not be facts right now but it's definitely a theory and it's quite a good theory x

Reactions: 11
Looks like the swipe up is just for the Henry's room and make up room ones, here's the comments in relation to each cover

Reactions: 4
Looks like the swipe up is just for the Henry's room and make up room ones, here's the comments in relation to each coverView attachment 17268View attachment 17269View attachment 17270View attachment 17271View attachment 17272
Ah well that's annoying 😂 she doesn't make it very clear does she though! I'll delete my stories about the radiator covers (awks) but I still think she was implying that they was all from that man who builds them and she says her covers not cover x

Reactions: 4
That first post is very interesting. It's obvious when it comes to sales they are pie hot. They obviously make good money before they stumbled upon this easy way to cream money of unsuspecting fans.

Back in the early threads I commented they are almost genius in their sales techniques, the way they make up stories to shove a ton of ads in and make it seem like normal life. Which is all fabricated stories and lies, ofc. Don't agree with it personally but I have a conscience. I could never sit there planning and plotting stories in order to show items then pretend people are asking then linking. They are constantly dreaming up new ways. Or just being blatant.

Her new technique is to pretend she doesn't know how to achieve something and asking her Hinchers for help. She seems to have a company already lined up. She then blames her Hinchers for the decision and the resulting advertisement they sit through shortly after.

One of the most complex ad she did was early on, she bought a lamp and set it up, already did an advert for it. She then made a song and dance in the evening about how great it looked but horrified it has a finger mark on it. Remember she has tons of cloths downstairs, she went upstairs to get her stuff and while up there she managed to show off her wallpaper and link it, her light switch border and link it, a few other furniture items and then on the way down the stairs she advertised her new gifted free framed prints on the wall and linked the website 😂 in 10 secs we had a whole bunch of ads inc the spray and duster. None of it made any sense, until I realized this was all a fake show. Haven't looked back lol.
Totally agree. She’s playing the dumb card constantly but I do think she doesn’t have a lot of common sense either. Just focused on money and chemicals

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Also lou as in TTLT? Because she was up her arse again yesterday

So the same radiator cover in the hall she said was from a one man business she said was from eBay on Facebook so there’s one mismatch. Whether or not she found him on eBay..

Reactions: 10
Also lou as in TTLT? Because she was up her arse again yesterday

So the same radiator cover in the hall she said was from a one man business she said was from eBay on Facebook so there’s one mismatch. Whether or not she found him on eBay..
Yes that Lou!

Reactions: 2
Think she's deleted it cause I've just watched lous (lifewithloumotherof2) stories an the radiator covers aren't there

Reactions: 8
But she's not providing a swipe up or anything for those, it's for the other ones in Henry's room and the make up room, anyone can see they're different. Or am I missing the point? The comments were made to seem as though they related to the swipe up links but they weren't. Unless whoever found the comments can show what pics they were on. I'm not digging anymore I'm bored of looking at radiator covers now 😂

I will add she did say they all came from ebay, unless the local man she found sold via eBay which would explain it. She also seems to have changed a few so they are mostly ebay except the hall and living room

Reactions: 6
To be fair, since following her she’s advertised those bloody radiator covers countless times and I got the impression they were all from eBay. She doesn’t make her posts very clear and she obviously wants the eBay cash so promotes theirs. It’s an honest mistake to make.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.