Mrs Hinch #25 Mrs Hinch wants shade as her popularity begins to fade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What would be interesting would be to see the sales figures from companies such as P&G, zoflora, minkeehh etc since MH came along.
It's like when near Christmas zoflora said they work nights and weekends and have had to hire so many more people to keep up with the demand and she put a story up saying "see, I got you more jobs" or something along those lines

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I don’t think it’s fair to call people dim because they don’t know the ins and outs of marketing. Not everyone will google what it means to be a brand ambassador. And there is a lot of this trend on social media where people are brand ambassadors and get free gifts every month for doing so but no payment. So a lot of people will just drawn this comparison. You have a knowledge of what it means because you work in industry who deals with these type of roles. Baring in mind a lot of people she prays on are vulnerable and impressionable so it’s not really fair to say they are dim.
Yep, and it's why the rules are there and the need for transparency is so important. Its to protect the people that don't know they're being advertised to. Advertising and Marketing is so powerful, and the average person needs to be informed and the authorities and rules are there to protect them.

Its also why I can't for the life of me understand any account that claims they are a mental health advocate, yet places these posts between ad after ad. One of the Hinchers making_ahouse_ahome is constantly plugging gifted items, showing off her home and what she has yet has the nerve to post about anxiety and depression. Anyone following someone like that will likely either feel worse about themselves and what they have and haven't got, or have the compulsion to buy because they want to emulate her. 'stuff' will never make you feel better.

Now the smaller accounts are doing it, competition on who can get the most free tit, who can get the most followers, and all the while using mental health to manipulate people in order to get where they want to be.

Sorry for my rant but It's incredibly sad. It makes me want to really get off my arse and start doing something positive for these people who really do struggle, who are using social media on a daily basis and are getting dragged down by it all and to help them see reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yep, and it's why the rules are there and the need for transparency is so important. Its to protect the people that don't know they're being advertised to. Advertising and Marketing is so powerful, and the average person needs to be informed and the authorities and rules are there to protect them.

Its also why I can't for the life of me understand any account that claims they are a mental health advocate, yet places these posts between ad after ad. One of the Hinchers making_ahouse_ahome is constantly plugging gifted items, showing off her home and what she has yet has the nerve to post about anxiety and depression. Anyone following someone like that will likely either feel worse about themselves and what they have and haven't got, or have the compulsion to buy because they want to emulate her. 'stuff' will never make you feel better.

Now the smaller accounts are doing it, competition on who can get the most free tit, who can get the most followers, and all the while using mental health to manipulate people in order to get where they want to be.

Sorry for my rant but It's incredibly sad. It makes me want to really get off my arse and start doing something positive for these people who really do struggle, who are using social media on a daily basis and are getting dragged down by it all and to help them see reality.
And this is why any other type of sales you are banned from selling to vulnerable people. But on social media they get away with it. That’s why that post she did was wrote the way it was to confuse those people. The asa need to get there finger out and Inforce more transparency.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
New thread name suggestion: Slapped on the wrist by the ASA, 1 mugshot a day should keep them away

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Tbh I don't really understand why she needs an extension on her house, she has enough bedrooms. Pretty sure she wouldn't be pushing for an extension if she wasn't loaded from all the swipe-ups!
Fair enough a couple of the bedrooms might be a little smaller, but she could surely get rid of her make-up room for her unborn child. She isn't going to have time to sit their and faff with her eyelashes when she's got a newborn anyway.
I really couldnt care less whether she gets an extension or not. If she’s paying for it out her own money and they get planning I dont see a problem. Just because they already have 3 bedrooms doesnt mean they cant build on.

Not having a go 😊 but just dont know why some are getting their knickers in a twist over it 😂

Reactions: 4
Yes but still hasn’t done anything to help another human. I actually really worry about this dog and her baby. She treats the dog like a baby and gives it so much attention. I don’t have a dog but would think when the baby is born this dog is going to have a huge adjustment to make as it can’t sleep on her watching tv and won’t get all the attention and I struggle to see how the dog won’t lose it’s room when the baby comes along in such a small house. Maybe I’m wrong but I can see the dog getting really jealous and acting up.
I’ve thought this many times. Henry will feel extremely pushed out when the baby arrives because she treats him like a child. Many times dogs will be fine when a new baby arrives in the family, but for me - in my opinion you can NEVER trust a dog 100% and even the most placid of dogs can turn at any moment with devastating results. I truly hope the worst does NOT happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She doesn’t post anything without an ulterior motive behind it , never does anything without thinking about what’s in it for her.

Maybelline Eraser concealer , what’s her reasoning there🤔? , surely not hoping for free cosmetics, I don’t think Maybelline need her platform do they , like she thought Lewis Capaldi might <snigger snigger>.

• Haha
And this is why any other type of sales you are banned from selling to vulnerable people. But on social media they get away with it. That’s why that post she did was wrote the way it was to confuse those people. The asa need to get there finger out and Inforce more transparency.
They do, but when everyone is now at it with their free bottles of fabulosa and everything else it's got to a point I don't think they can control it properly. The companies are laughing all the way to the bank because they're getting all this exposure for a tiny fraction of the cost of proper advertising and people are sucked in left right and centre. If you were to add up the totals of all the narnias out there I bet its millions!

Social media is addictive in itself and they know it, it shouldn't be allowed. Do I begrudge someone making a few quid for taking some photos? No. But I do care about people they are trying to sell to.

I don't even care about her dog, or what she eats, or what time her clock says, or anything like that but I care about the fact she is now even more deliberately deceiving and confusing people!

Reactions: 19
Elbow grease used on what appears to be the straps of a baby’s high chair. The Washing machine would do exactly the same job, minus the harsh chemicals.
Today. I. Just. Can’t. 🤦🏻‍♀️
My dad uses that elbow grease stuff for cleaning oil and general yucky car gunk off of his tools in the garage. It shouldn’t be used on babies high chairs! I know it says it’s a versatile cleaner on the bottle but come on - just use a washing machine or scrub them in the sink with soapy water like I did when my kids made a mess on their high chair straps 🙄

The amount of people who are waking up to this fraud make a me smile. She is a fame hungry horse. She is a predator for fame but still insists that she's such a lovely timid girl. She looks like a witch.
It made me smile to see someone selling her book on their stall at a car boot last weekend. She's slowly losing her popularity thank God. She should be ashamed of herself.
How she looks in that pic trace put up is the real her! And she looks miserable

Reactions: 7
I’ve thought this many times. Henry will feel extremely pushed out when the baby arrives because she treats him like a child. Many times dogs will be fine when a new baby arrives in the family, but for me - in my opinion you can NEVER trust a dog 100% and even the most placid of dogs can turn at any moment with devastating results. I truly hope the worst does NOT happen.
Was going to say something similar. I have a dog, I’ve grown up always with one or more dogs in the house. But one of the first things I remember being told as a child was you can never trust a dog. No matter how placid it seems. Also, my dog is the sweetest little thing but I wouldn’t let it near small children. Just because she’s never been around them. I do worry the dog will find it a bit of a shock because he will be pushed aside. Not because he isn’t loved but because the family dynamics will have changed. And probably because the poor thing will still be tripping balls from all the chemicals he inhales on a daily basis. Poor little dog 🐶

Reactions: 10
My dad uses that elbow grease stuff for cleaning oil and general yucky car gunk off of his tools in the garage. It shouldn’t be used on babies high chairs! I know it says it’s a versatile cleaner on the bottle but come on - just use a washing machine or scrub them in the sink with soapy water like I did when my kids made a mess on their high chair straps 🙄
I would have said it seems like it should be used in a garage or even maybe on the garden stuff, but not on a baby’s high chair straps. Jheez
Hot soapy water brought my little boys straps up a treat last week. There’s no need for the overuse of all these unnecessary products.

Reactions: 6
I would have said it seems like it should be used in a garage or even maybe on the garden stuff, but not on a baby’s high chair straps. Jheez
Exactly. And my dad hasn’t even heard of Instagram, so Sophie please don’t take that as a win for your advertising (or not - I got so confused!) he’s also used it for cleaning bird poop off of the conservatory roof. It’s for that kind of stuff. If you read the bottle it says “will not evaporate in the washing machine” not sure but does that mean that trace amounts would still be on those straps? That kids chew?! 🤢😦

• Sad
  • Wow
Thread suggestion:
Passive aggressive declaration of #ads Mrs Hinch is pissing her pants!!

Why is she being so passive aggressive?! :rolleyes:
Proper stamp your feet sulking isnt she. Pick the lip up Soph, you'll bloody trip over it. You're not the only one that has to play by the rules. If you'd done it to begin with then none of this would have happened

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Proper stamp your feet sulking isnt she. Pick the lip up Soph, you'll bloody trip over it. You're not the only one that has to play by the rules. If you'd done it to begin with then none of this would have happened
She’s like a stroppy teenager 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.