Mrs Hinch #25 Mrs Hinch wants shade as her popularity begins to fade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't seen her story so maybe wrong but I would think that as a brand ambassador she would be paid a retainer to improve the social media presence of the company. Show she uses or favours their products etc and increase their profile. When she does that it would be part of her partnership with them but not a paid ad. Then in addition she would alse be contracted and paid to do a certain number of specific ads. Which are paid ads.

So she should always be saying how wonderful, in general, P&G products are as part of her BA role, then also do paid ads for them.
If you had seen her stories over the last day or so you would understand. She has clearly been pulled up and is being forced to put ad but she is going out of her way to make out like she isn’t receiving any payments from them. It’s becuade she got to go visit them or she was paid to post for them once apon a time. She is using classic sales talk to mislead people.

Reactions: 8
'Shouldn't have to work hard to figure it out'.

That means not trying to confuse the issue because you don't want people to think you're making too much money so you stay relatable soph
View attachment 17849
I've taken a screen shot of the #ad #notad #mightbeanad washing load story (#confusedasfuck) and one of her breakdown on her hashtags and will email the ASA. It seriously can't fall into the guidelines. She can't get out of it on what is coming across as a technicality

Reactions: 16
It's all just smoke and mirrors, she's trying to bury the press stories about how much she charges per instastory by sweeping it all under an ambiguous 'brand ambassador' banner

Reactions: 10
Elbow Grease toastie, anyone?
View attachment 17838
I always use elbow grease it’s less fattening than butter , blisters my throat too so I don’t eat as much . win win

Even her make up tips are deceptive, raves how good a product is yet the finished face is altered by a flawless high lighted filter . Taking a picture so the top of your head (butterflies) isn’t visible doesn’t fool us 🥴
Also who is she relating to when she says
“I want an egg chair”
One hour later she’s got her egg chair
“I want a birthing ball”
Next story Jamie pumping up the ball . Who honestly lives like that , I could shake her devotes followers WAAAAAAAAKE UP !!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Have you seen totally_unhinched on ig 😂
I have now 😂 going to have to follow that 😂😂😂

I always use elbow grease it’s less fattening than butter , blisters my throat too so I don’t eat as much . win win

Even her make up tips are deceptive, raves how good a product is yet the finished face is altered by a flawless high lighted filter . Taking a picture so the top of your head (butterflies) isn’t visible doesn’t fool us 🥴
Also who is she relating to when she says
“I want an egg chair”
One hour later she’s got her egg chair
“I want a birthing ball”
Next story Jamie pumping up the ball . Who honestly lives like that , I could shake her devotes followers WAAAAAAAAKE UP !!!!!!!
She reminds me of the spoilt little girl on Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. “But I want it NOW!!!” Stamps her feet and pouts (or cries using the Gretal filter)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Don’t lynch me but whose Lewis Capaldi? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Can someone point me to the correct thread please? 👍🏻😜
He’s a Scottish singer, I’m sure he has 2 singles in the charts right now....he’s hilarious on Instagram but one night MH was watching his video on a music channel and on her stories she wrote along the lines of it was a great song and her army should go follow him 😂😂

• Haha
He’s a Scottish singer, I’m sure he has 2 singles in the charts right now....he’s hilarious on Instagram but one night MH was watching his video on a music channel and on her stories she wrote along the lines of it was a great song and her army should go follow him 😂😂
Because he needs her help

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have you seen totally_unhinched on ig 😂
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
Oh my god I can’t breathe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It reads like a bedtime story , love it

I have now 😂 going to have to follow that 😂😂😂

She reminds me of the spoilt little girl on Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. “But I want it NOW!!!” Stamps her feet and pouts (or cries using the Gretal filter)
Get me a golden goose Jamie or I will scream 🤣 oh yes she’s a bad egg down the Shute you go

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can anyone explain her post re Ads? I've read it a dozen times and still can't understand what she is trying to say, an Ad is an Ad unless your Mrs H it seems she is giving so many explanations for the word AD,?? I'm confused 😕

I'm with you. She must be doing it on purpose to confuse people when the concept of declaring who you work with is really quite straight forward. She is the only one I've seen doing this. You don't see TOMM or Queen of Clean doing it like this. #notaffiliatedwitheither #notanad #theydontworkwithmehonest #notpaid #maybeimpaid #ad

There was a story about Lewis Capaldi breaking Apple Music records for pre-adding his album to playlists before his album was even released. I’m sure Mrs Hinch thinks she is the reason for that success. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly! They’ve made a loophole essentially by having all the different types of ads. Regardless of whether you were paid for the post, gifted, all that bollocks - you’re advertising.

To her, she’s trying to make out she isn’t paid because then that’s not bimbo next door just hairdresser Soph from Essex and that’s not relatable. Blending your ‘AD’ in to make it look like part of the eBay picture is shady as duck too.
I agree. The #ad should stand out and be very obvious and not an obvious attempt to have it blend and have her follower's eyes miss it. I'm surprised Gleam is letting her get away with it honestly.

Reactions: 8
Spot on definitely saving stories for the new book ! This lady is anything but a ditzy blonde she is a savvy businesswoman, my worry is why so many are so easily swayed by influencers I don’t think this is a new concept but it is getting out of hand real people will suffer because of this must have trend they will either get into serious debt to keep up , or will become depressed at the fact they can’t , some mums struggle to feed their bairns spending money on unnecessary and toxic chemicals and sponges ( can’t even believe the Minkeh ! ) is too much

Reactions: 13
Elbow grease used on what appears to be the straps of a baby’s high chair. The Washing machine would do exactly the same job, minus the harsh chemicals.
Today. I. Just. Can’t. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Milton sterilising tablets are so much better and not full of chemicals!!

thread title suggestion: Soph confuses her Hinchers with a ramble that says she works for Proctor and Gamble #AdNotAnAdButActuallyItIsAnAdHuns

Reactions: 13
Only just caught up on the thread as been busy but abit weird she’s put on about the washing with Lenor and Ariel etc saying she always used that combo, she also uses that ace stuff and that pink tub of astonish oxy stuff too which she also claimed ‘she used everytime’! Stop lying you donut 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.