Mrs Hinch #25 Mrs Hinch wants shade as her popularity begins to fade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. And my dad hasn’t even heard of Instagram, so Sophie please don’t take that as a win for your advertising (or not - I got so confused!) he’s also used it for cleaning bird poop off of the conservatory roof. It’s for that kind of stuff. If you read the bottle it says “will not evaporate in the washing machine” not sure but does that mean that trace amounts would still be on those straps? That kids chew?! 🤢😦
That elbow grease has probably been around for years in many different forms, so defo not a glory crown for grinch.
I doubt they’d been washed, it doesn’t say just scrubbed with elbow grease so absolutely saturated in it.
Poor kid 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think she’s trying to do a day of stories today that dont need #AD on?

Honestly think she’s going round the house trying to find stuff to post but she’s struggling because everything she has is either #gifted or shes been paid to promote so needs #AD

Interesting to see what she actually has in her house that she’s genuinely paid for 🤔

Reactions: 18
Does anyone else think she’s trying to do a day of stories today that dont need #AD on?

Honestly think she’s going round the house trying to find stuff to post but she’s struggling because everything she has is either #gifted or shes been paid to promote so needs #AD

Interesting to see what she actually has in her house that she’s genuinely paid for 🤔
I think the same. She’ll run out of stuff by 2pm 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I haven’t followed Hinch for a while but I do check in on her stories when something is being discussed here. But I just watched her last 24 hours and when she washed her bath mats, didn’t she used to also chuck a capful of Zoflora in with them as well 🤔 if she did, that seems to not be being done now. Just washing them in a good old dishwasher tablet 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She doesn’t post anything without an ulterior motive behind it , never does anything without thinking about what’s in it for her.

Maybelline Eraser concealer , what’s her reasoning there🤔? , surely not hoping for free cosmetics, I don’t think Maybelline need her platform do they , like she thought Lewis Capaldi might <snigger snigger>.
Every time I think of the Lewis Capaldi story I actual LOL....she hoped her platform got him more recognition!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think the same. She’ll run out of stuff by 2pm 🤣
I was just watching the last 24 hours stories and honest to god she seemed as flat as a pancake mood wise, quite snippy and just boring. All seems to have come after the big Ad explication (telling off) yesterday.

Reactions: 6

She’s done her hair and make up, and somebody else has walked her dog.
There’s not much more really is there? Unless she sits on her egg throne watching Jamie cutting the grass.
Sad life for a 29 year old woman.

• Sad
New thread name suggestion: Slapped on the wrist by the ASA, 1 mugshot a day should keep them away
Think that one is too long to fit. How about

#26 A mugshot a day to keep the ASA away

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And with reference to the birthing ball - go to Mothercare and ask. Ask someone who knows. In a shop. Stop begging for freebies.

Think that one is too long to fit. How about

#26 A mugshot a day to keep the ASA away
Yaaaasss!

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion. A hinch a day won’t keep the asa away. #not a paid add I was just gifted money

Reactions: 3

Yep desperately trying to fill the gaps with meaningless guff because she's just one big ad

• Haha
I'm sorry if I come across as a little dumb for asking this, but if she's in partnership with P&G then presumably she's getting paid to use and advertise their products, so why is she saying that her #ad labelled stories aren't paid for when technically they are because of the sponsorship deal? Can someone explain this to me because I clearly don't understand this [emoji28]

Good point

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry if I come across as a little dumb for asking this, but if she's in partnership with P&G then presumably she's getting paid to use and advertise their products, so why is she saying that her #ad labelled stories aren't paid for when technically they are because of the sponsorship deal? Can someone explain this to me because I clearly don't understand this [emoji28]
Exactly. I might email asa and see what they say about it because this new system she's dreamt up is worse than the original one. It's so confusing.

Reactions: 16
The hunchers out on street corners preaching the gospel according to Queen Soph the head of the church.
And lo she did sprayeth the Zoflora on every surface of the earth and she saw that it was good
She sounds like Colonel Gaddafi with his 'Green Book' that was given to all Libyans to advise them of the ruler's beliefs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.