Mrs Hinch #25 Mrs Hinch wants shade as her popularity begins to fade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. I might email asa and see what they say about it because this new system she's dreamt up is worse than the original one. It's so confusing.
I think her last post was more missleading than saying nothing. Ad not a paid post but part of a wider partnership. Could that be any more misleading. How hard is it to just put add ffs. She is really acting like a spoilt brat over this she is making good money just follow the bloody rules and you might get better brands to work with.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel like shes being completely shady with all this refusal that she's been paid to promote products and clever mixing of words. It's all done to paint her in the best light possible so she can keep selling to the unawares! Who sadly, through pure ignorance, will continue to fight her corner.

It goes against the grain of companies who say she charges a VERY high fee to promote anything.

It's my #1 bug bear with Mrs Hinch, the lying and covering up. It's the reason so many Hinchers will fight to the death claiming that she doesn't earn any money from Insta! While businesses say that even one story, one mention, is a few thousand.

It's a clever move for her, and I don't blame Gleam as she's always hidden the big bucks making and always denied it from the word go if anyone asked.

She's ensuring her business keeps going as her fans and people believe she is innocent and not just screwing them over. But it's a horrible way to do business. Lying to fans and then getting those fans to lie on your behalf, attacking anyone with half a brain cell and calling them your Hinch Army as she knows they are brain washed and she can use them at will. Using them against anyone who dares speak out, even respected famous people.

If it wasn't the for ASA on her case, she wouldn't be putting AD on anything at all still, like she did for the entire of last year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I'm sorry if I come across as a little dumb for asking this, but if she's in partnership with P&G then presumably she's getting paid to use and advertise their products, so why is she saying that her #ad labelled stories aren't paid for when technically they are because of the sponsorship deal? Can someone explain this to me because I clearly don't understand this [emoji28]
And that’s exactly the aim! For you not to understand 😩 she’s seriously bugging me today

Reactions: 12
I'm sorry if I come across as a little dumb for asking this, but if she's in partnership with P&G then presumably she's getting paid to use and advertise their products, so why is she saying that her #ad labelled stories aren't paid for when technically they are because of the sponsorship deal? Can someone explain this to me because I clearly don't understand this [emoji28]
Clean honest living did a story about this yesterday and I think what she said is probably right. She said MH is probably splitting hairs to remain looking relatable, so she'll say I haven't been paid for this post, and by that shell mean she hasn't received a check for that story specifically but that doesn't mean she isn't being paid by that company at all. Does that make sense?

Reactions: 18
I haven’t followed Hinch for a while but I do check in on her stories when something is being discussed here. But I just watched her last 24 hours and when she washed her bath mats, didn’t she used to also chuck a capful of Zoflora in with them as well 🤔 if she did, that seems to not be being done now. Just washing them in a good old dishwasher tablet 🙈
Those bathmats as well, the other day she was saying they're her best ever purchase while stroking the ratty things, they look awful! What is this obsession with using the wrong products all the time? Dishwasher tabs in the washing machine, fabric conditioner for the dish drying rack - the mind boggles!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Isn't this the same mrs grinch who preached "I love cleaning my house as I'm so genuinely proud of everything I have as Ive worked so hard to buy it all I'm I'm proud to show it off"

Worked hard how.......🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 9
Never posted on this thread 👋 I have a large insta following and the problem with the new Asa guidelines is everything has to be declared as #ad which is fair enough BUT it's misleading as everyone can assume you are getting paid to post when you may be getting paid in free goods again not very clear I think #gifted was better. The issue I have with Soph is that statement released states she is a brand ambassador that means nothing to probably 50% of her followers and a very sly way of getting around the fact she is getting paid to promote and you can tell she just wants to brush it under the carpet because as soon as she discusses how transparent she is the conversation quickly moves to the baby! If she was that transparent she would explain fully what a brand ambassador is because I'm guessing she has had lots of messages asking her let's see if this one gets aired by her. She is a sales person through and through and her attitude towards making money from her followers is disgusting no wonder she cannot sleep at night. The most annoying part of her sales speak is "my hinchers " all games and manipulation

After double checking her highlights, she still has the section 'room by room'. If all this damage limitation was because of us continually reporting to the ASA then surely all that needs going through and labelling with her incredibly confusing hashtags.
I think this is more her and her management trying to cover her back after the report in the Sun and other media outlets, rather than actually play by the rules.
Every other Instagram cleaner manages to just put #Ad #gifted #AFF #sponsor #paidpartnership ect.. simples. You know what you're dealing with in a few words.
The ASA have emailed me saying they're still gathering evidence on MH and the investigation continues, so I'm not sure they've been in contact
This is all to confuse the brainwashed. Muddle them enough with unnecessary words (then add a quick sob story/baby post) and they'll ignore it all. They'll think Oh shes not paid like the press said, shes still our relatable Soph, shes only been paid a one off fee for working with them, good for her!
This is a step in the right direction, but shes still not being completely transparent. Sadly for her the #antihincharmy is growing daily. We've won the battle, but not the war
Yeah, I don't know why she fights it so much. Just put #ad #gifted, whatever. Nobody cares how much she earns and from where. Just follow the rules, be honest, say who's paying you and move on. Others can do it why can't Sophie. It comes across so odd at this point by putting #ad and then writing afterwards it's not really an ad blah blah blah. So unprofessional and totally weird.

Reactions: 15
That dog does not lay in bed like that by himself ....she plonks him there with his ears adjusted just so, purely for her stories....maybe he does stay there a while which most dogs would do...but that’s not his chosen position and he would never have done it himself .
That's how my spaniel would choose to sleep every night if he didn't get moved back to the foot of the bed when we get in

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Couldnt even last till then😂😂

When is an AD not an AD?
When its a Mrs Hinch AD 💁🏽‍♀️
Part of the ASA guidelines is that the AD needs to be identifiable so nice try Soph, but bigger writing next time so I don't need my magnifying glass to see the writing in the corner

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She looks gaunt. When I had ED and was pregnant with my first I looked exactly like her, to the point when I gave birth- the day afterwards in the ward the midwives told me to leave as they thought I was visiting someone and the visiting hours hadn’t started yet- I was size 6-8 the day after I had her. She definitely has lost a LOT of weight recently, and when she posts the enormous meals, like the roast dinners etc I think it’s more for show- I used to do it- because I couldn’t eat the size meals she claims to some times. It’s insane.
I think she has a lot of health issues going on and she's not sharing so she has content for her next book.

'Guys! so much has happened, you won't believe it, my second book is out this Autumn! Can you believe it guys?!' Another mill in the bank.

She went from oversharing to sharing nothing. There's a reason for it, and it's usually financial. I mean, I even know what she rubs on her taint every night, ffs. But a major hospital visit? Nadda zip. It must have killed her not to over share like the first time she was in hospital lol I think Gleam have told her to hold back with the 'juicy' stories. Boring old trout she is.

Reactions: 21
I think she has a lot of health issues going on and she's not sharing so she has content for her next book.

'Guys! so much has happened, you won't believe it, my second book is out this Autumn! Can you believe it guys?!' Another mill in the bank.

She went from oversharing to sharing nothing. There's a reason for it, and it's usually financial. I mean, I even know what she rubs on her taint every night, ffs.
That never even occurred to me. But now you’ve pointed it out - makes sense!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
'Shouldn't have to work hard to figure it out'.

That means not trying to confuse the issue because you don't want people to think you're making too much money so you stay relatable soph

Aww still under the spell bless ya.
Has that post just disappeared?! I can’t find it. I was just going to point out that this person starts reading from thread number 1 and they might get the idea. But they’ve gone! Was that you again Soph?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think her last post was more missleading than saying nothing. Ad not a paid post but part of a wider partnership. Could that be any more misleading. How hard is it to just put add ffs. She is really acting like a spoilt brat over this she is making good money just follow the bloody rules and you might get better brands to work with.
Haven't seen her story so maybe wrong but I would think that as a brand ambassador she would be paid a retainer to improve the social media presence of the company. Show she uses or favours their products etc and increase their profile. When she does that it would be part of her partnership with them but not a paid ad. Then in addition she would alse be contracted and paid to do a certain number of specific ads. Which are paid ads.

So she should always be saying how wonderful, in general, P&G products are as part of her BA role, then also do paid ads for them.

If she is in partnership with a brand and is ambassador for their company then she just needs to #AD when referring to their products and stfu about it. She’ll be getting a monthly BA fee and is in constant communication with the brand in question and so direction will be given on certain posts and their content. It doesn’t matter if she happens to like the products, they’re still ads. She never used Febreeze until she was paid to use it. She never forked out for it and instead made her own toxic home made concoction instead. She just needs to suck it up and grow up. She’s making a tit tonne through her platform and so the least she can do is follow the rules and not be so petulant about writing a few words on the screen. If she is able to attach chavvy songs and lyrics then she can write AD on the screen. She just doesn’t want to because god forbid it takes away from her “I’m just one of you guys figuring it all out along the way” bs.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.