Mrs Hinch #25 Mrs Hinch wants shade as her popularity begins to fade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG! Maybe that's Mr H in drag!
That's a bit mean, I thought she looked ok there, she just looked normal, albeit skinny but we know she's working on that. It's just such a shock as there's no filter. I know a lot of us on here who don't like what she stands for, might be a bit less harsh if she didn't hide behind the filter all the time, was a bit more natural. But comments saying she looks like a man in drag are only going to make her use the filters more.

Reactions: 16
I really hope that isn't the full meal and she has proper food alongside it. It's crisps and cheese basically. That isn't dinner.
Oh definitely! We had it as an evening snack . Even my 15 yr old son thought it was gross and he eats ANYTHING 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I disagree. I think for the first time in ages she's been clear and transparent. Obviously following orders from higher up lol. Brand ambassador is a recognised term and not something she's just calling herself. The company I work for hires them as do most multi national corps. Its a job role like any other, can be an employee or external consultant.

If any of her sheep don't know what it is when they read it on her Insta they can Google it. Much as I detest the woman we can't blame her if people are too dim to know what a BA is, she's used the right term.

I would say they are more infatuated than dim. lol

She’s probably got a deal with them.

She does the article is a direct quote from P&G that they signed a deal in February.

Reactions: 4
Tbh I don't really understand why she needs an extension on her house, she has enough bedrooms. Pretty sure she wouldn't be pushing for an extension if she wasn't loaded from all the swipe-ups!
Fair enough a couple of the bedrooms might be a little smaller, but she could surely get rid of her make-up room for her unborn child. She isn't going to have time to sit their and faff with her eyelashes when she's got a newborn anyway.

Reactions: 5
She’s also put something similar on a post about Elbow Grease. They may not pay her, but they send her free products, so she still has to clarify that!

See she's currently begging a birthing ball. Buy one yourself you begging goat 🐐 have you no shame?? Obviously not 🤬

That's a bit mean, I thought she looked ok there, she just looked normal, albeit skinny but we know she's working on that. It's just such a shock as there's no filter. I know a lot of us on here who don't like what she stands for, might be a bit less harsh if she didn't hide behind the filter all the time, was a bit more natural. But comments saying she looks like a man in drag are only going to make her use the filters more.
This. I think she has issues with her own image hence the filters, gastric band, etc. The thing is if she didn’t use filters she’d probably be inundated with messages of support. But again, just adds fuel to the fire of we’ll never see the real Sophie.

Reactions: 3
I actually fear for her when she gives birth. I dread to think how she is going to clean all the baby's things. She clearly doesn't care about her own health as t just seems all she cares about is being skinny, and we all know she is definitely causing harm to Henry with all her chemicals everywhere.

Reactions: 10
Why is she being so passive aggressive?! :rolleyes:
All “influencers” must go on the same course in passive aggression because they are all the same with the passive aggressive comments about ad declaration and what is and isn’t an ad and how they *have* to put AD even though it isn’t an ad really. It’s so bloody annoying.

Reactions: 14
I disagree. I think for the first time in ages she's been clear and transparent. Obviously following orders from higher up lol. Brand ambassador is a recognised term and not something she's just calling herself. The company I work for hires them as do most multi national corps. Its a job role like any other, can be an employee or external consultant.

If any of her sheep don't know what it is when they read it on her Insta they can Google it. Much as I detest the woman we can't blame her if people are too dim to know what a BA is, she's used the right term.
I don’t think it’s fair to call people dim because they don’t know the ins and outs of marketing. Not everyone will google what it means to be a brand ambassador. And there is a lot of this trend on social media where people are brand ambassadors and get free gifts every month for doing so but no payment. So a lot of people will just drawn this comparison. You have a knowledge of what it means because you work in industry who deals with these type of roles. Baring in mind a lot of people she prays on are vulnerable and impressionable so it’s not really fair to say they are dim.

What I ment was she once again danced around the fact that she gets paid by this company and gets a lots of money from it. I’m aware it’s not a term she has made up. She also only focused on this company and failed to mention all the other companies she gets paid by. I work in sales and have a background in these things and felt her post about this was very misleading. She focused on everything else and a tiny little line about being paid.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What would be interesting would be to see the sales figures from companies such as P&G, zoflora, minkeehh etc since MH came along.

Reactions: 8
The only worthwhile thing she’s done .....didn’t cost her a penny either and everyone thinks she’s amazing for it !
Yes but still hasn’t done anything to help another human. I actually really worry about this dog and her baby. She treats the dog like a baby and gives it so much attention. I don’t have a dog but would think when the baby is born this dog is going to have a huge adjustment to make as it can’t sleep on her watching tv and won’t get all the attention and I struggle to see how the dog won’t lose it’s room when the baby comes along in such a small house. Maybe I’m wrong but I can see the dog getting really jealous and acting up.

Reactions: 7
Men in drag look more feminine than actual woman tbf 🤣🤣

This. I think she has issues with her own image hence the filters, gastric band, etc. The thing is if she didn’t use filters she’d probably be inundated with messages of support. But again, just adds fuel to the fire of we’ll never see the real Sophie.
There’s no doubt she has issues with herself as a whole.

Reactions: 6
Tbh I don't really understand why she needs an extension on her house, she has enough bedrooms. Pretty sure she wouldn't be pushing for an extension if she wasn't loaded from all the swipe-ups!
Fair enough a couple of the bedrooms might be a little smaller, but she could surely get rid of her make-up room for her unborn child. She isn't going to have time to sit their and faff with her eyelashes when she's got a newborn anyway.
She will as she will get bug boy or granny to do everything

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion : Mrs Hinch is in a Pinch with the ASA #notanAD #Ijustreallyloveit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.