Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe I was so stupid as to comment on how she was eating that ice cream! she told Jamie to upload that on purpose so we would all say something and now she can cry “trolls” once again.

Everything is posted for a reason!

Reactions: 19
So there’s no freedom of speech now? If anyone has an opinion it’s removed or trolled by the vile vipers that hang on her every word.

How many tattlers were previous hinchers and what brought you here? I only used to dip in and out of her insta but started looking more around Ronnie’s birthday. I couldn’t get the fuss tbh, I didn’t see her cleaning much especially as she was marketed as a cleaner, and everything was a fuss and a lot of fannying around without anything waw to it. I nosied around on tattle due to a mention about Philip Schofield on something and found the Hinch page. And the rest is history 😊
I wouldn’t say I was a “hincher” but definitely liked her and her family and thought she seemed nice. She’d mentioned Tattle before but I’d never come over here and Wardrobe gate happened. The venom in her voice that day made me (and my husband) realise everything was an act so I thought I’d check Tattle out and see what you had to say. Safe to say I was surprised that I actually agreed with 99% of stuff being said and just stayed in the shadows lurking until finally making an account a few weeks ago

Reactions: 21
my dog is greedy as duck. He will steal anything and will try to get your food. It is his nature and I rescued him age 5 so I have struggled to train this out of him. Sometimes you just can’t so you have to find other ways of managing it ie don’t have food around him and he never has human food off a plate. He has his healthy dog food, low fat dog treats or carrots (which he loves).

She clearly spoils him constantly with treats, fatty unhealthy dog foods like those awful chews, cheap salty processed chicken slices and he is now a greedy dog
Our last dog was a rescue, and he was the same with food... So greedy. But as you said, you manage it in different ways...not sitting with the poor sod in headlock so he can't sneak a bite!

Two man tedium again this morning, I mean does it not get seriously bleeping dull to have to film the same thing every morning?
And how does she stop them from running into the hallway until she’s ready to film it? Or running through at the same time? I reckon Onslow must be involved, he probably has to hold them both back & let Henry go first followed by Ronnie a few seconds later. What a sad bleeping life!
It looked completely edited to me... Shot of Hen running then a completely different shot of Ronnieroo to give the illusion they're "always together"

Reactions: 5
Her house is a mess! The crap laying around, mess, tat everywhere...all about the sales plugging isn't it Zoph!! Thought she was catching up on emails, not zoom calls!

Reactions: 9
View attachment 268165Cleaning sensation huh? Looks like a real build up of dust behind the mirror. Seems she’s only bothered to clean what’s on show for a story she done less than a week or so ago cleaning the desk (sideboard).....
I think this may have been mentioned before but I don’t understand when she’s got that massive dining table why is she doing a zoom in her bedroom!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wait has she bought another collapsible colander. Why on earth does she need two?! Her house must be full to bursting with crap.

Reactions: 11
I often eat cheese strings and wotsits during Zoom meeting. No, wait. I don’t! Because I’m a grown woman and a professional when I’m working (I can’t guarantee it the rest of the time!)!!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's so sad, the ronnie story in his pram. If you watch his eyes he is clearly looking to the left at whoever is filming and laughing at ?Vest. His eyes come back to Zoph for a split second but then ho back to the left. At the end he looks at her and he has stopped laughing and just looks blank. She has no bond with that child it's so evident from that story
I've just watched this story and thought exactly the same thing, he seriously has no connection with her at all!

Reactions: 7
Wait has she bought another collapsible colander. Why on earth does she need two?! Her house must be full to bursting with crap.
Think this is the same from the other day. She’s been asked to advertise so ended up reposting that piece of shite haul from the other day. She’s becoming more a puppet on strings day by day. Wow. Actual wow. It’s right in front of our eyes now. Absolute pisstake

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
View attachment 268165Cleaning sensation huh? Looks like a real build up of dust behind the mirror. Seems she’s only bothered to clean what’s on show for a story she done less than a week or so ago cleaning the desk (sideboard).....
Personal gripe, but I hate it when people leave drawers open. It’s like an epidemic in my house. I just walk round closing them. Drives me mad! 😤

Reactions: 13
😂 Jamie is just posting this to make her look relatable! She’s just a working mummaz you guyyyyyzzzz

that zoom meeting cannot be with anyone important as otherwise you would have cleared up. Hmm flaming hot wotsits in your bedroom, she’s going to need to get those wax melts on to burn that stink out 😂

she can’t use the dining table it is FULLY SET FOR 6 PEOPLE AT ALL TIMES 24/7 DAY AND NIGHT 365 DAYS A YEAR 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Flogging a dead horse Mrs hinch are sales not going too well. Hustling people to buy it before it runs out. Last chance folks this is limited get stocked up!!!!
Probably been told to advertise this again on her zoom meeting how transparent is he

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
A day in the life of the Hinches would be so funny

breakfast: montage time. Most important montage time of the day
After breakfast: clear toys away for the day and make toddler go back to sleep. Pretend to go for a walk
Lunch: wotsits and cheese strings for you, eggs and turmeric for everyone else. Another montage and a lunch meeting
Afternoon: tidy toys up again, force toddler back to sleep and clean things with a tiny hoover
Evening: evening meal of ice cream for everyone

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Flogging a dead horse Mrs hinch are sales not going too well. Hustling people to buy it before it runs out. Last chance folks this is limited get stocked up!!!!
Probably been told to advertise this again on her zoom meeting how transparent is he

I was going to say this! Been a complete flop even the cult fb groups have slated it.

Reactions: 6
I could swear she was about to say "new pram" but corrected herself to "little pram" as she opened the door to go on a family walk..
Ron needs to be facing outward at this stage of his life not at his parents.
I thought that.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
All this going for a walk, and zoom meets, etc. Who's cooking Ronnie's lunch? 😂
Their continuity is so bad!! When will people realise their daily crap is just not realistic?!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.