Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I know the sun’s out but I’m not convinced she’s going out for the mornin’ shhtroll with bare arms... it’s not warm.. I think she’s going to stay home and Vest is off..
I thought that... ronnie is clearly looking at Jaime as well or whoever is to the left waiting for them to take over

Reactions: 13
I'm trying to listen to the audio book still (I cant sleep) and am on chapter 9....but I've had to turn it off because I am just getting annoyed at her woe is me attitude!
Going on about how she was worried about taking Ron home cos the press were going to be camped outside of the hospital so they decided to all leave separately, so they missed the magical moment of all walking to the car together as a family.....when I had my little girl I nearly died (genuinely) so had to stay in hospital for a couple weeks after, so when I was allowed home, my husband wasn't with me as he had had to go back to work, and I had to get a taxi home as he had the car....but did I feel like I'd missed my magical moment? No. Because to me the magical moment isn't travelling home together from the hospital, its having a baby at all.
I dont know why that has annoyed me so much, I dont know if its cos she's going on about not being able to live her life because of paparazzi when in reality there has only been 2 times she has seen one taking a pic of her....which isn't a situation I would like to be in dont get me wrong, but there are people who are followed everywhere everyday! And they don't complain half as much as she does!
She just really infuriates me at the minute.

X
Were there even any press waiting for he?? Does she think she's Kate Middleton or something? Outside of Instagram I bet most people wouldn't know who she even is. Maybe they might now with her book and interviews, but back when Ronnie was born? Nah, highly doubt it.

Reactions: 19
my dog is greedy as duck. He will steal anything and will try to get your food. It is his nature and I rescued him age 5 so I have struggled to train this out of him. Sometimes you just can’t so you have to find other ways of managing it ie don’t have food around him and he never has human food off a plate. He has his healthy dog food, low fat dog treats or carrots (which he loves).

She clearly spoils him constantly with treats, fatty unhealthy dog foods like those awful chews, cheap salty processed chicken slices and he is now a greedy dog
I just think it’s such a tease thing to do. Eating that right over his mouth, then if anything was to happen it’s the dog who is expected to have control. It’s ridiculous. Too much temptation. I imagine he respects soph more to not take food from her but it might be a different story when little Ronnie has been for a visit to the ice cream van. That dog will clearly think he is above the child and probably wouldn’t hesitate to steal if nobody was watching

Reactions: 10
And it doesn't help being fed processed chicken which is full of salt and so bad for dogs. She really is Clueless when it comes to a dog's welfare. If Henry had an appointment at the vets I'm sure the vet/nurse would say the dog is seriously overweight and needs to go on a diet. Although Grinch probably thinks feeding him this processed chicken is a diet food considering they only ever eat processed food too!
plus she can afford to feed him really decent food! She buys the cheap treats from b&m ect like them rodeos she showed the other day... she has the money to buy him natural dog treats. Would be much better on his health and waistline.
we don’t have tons of spare money but we make sure our dog eats decent food. She’s a minature dachshund and I bet she gets more exercise in a day then Henry does in a week... every day we go out for long off lead walks...
it’s just cruel what she’s done to that dog!

Reactions: 14
Who gets up in the morning and puts all your kids toys away 😂
Legit, my sons at nursery on a morning for only 3 hours and when I come home after dropping him off I look at all he’s toys on the floor and think what’s the bleeping point he’s only going to come home and wreck the joint again anyways😂😂
She’s absolutely strange man, she probs just hates the thought of the colourful toys ruining her instagram perfect home! He can’t just enjoy himself

Reactions: 16
I could swear she was about to say "new pram" but corrected herself to "little pram" as she opened the door to go on a family walk..

Ron needs to be facing outward at this stage of his life not at his parents.

More product placement with the Febreeze behind her laptop in the kitchen .

Also is this a toy shark / dyson for Ron ?

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Who tidies the toys in the morning 😂 thats an end of the day when the kids have gone to bed job! Sometimes I cant even be fucked to do that either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The dog treats are cheap tit. I never feed my dog those hard horrible chewy things as he has to have a dry diet, grain free or we have the shits for days 🙄 so all he gets are something low fat and grain free or crunchy veg. I also try to make him work for his treats in a kong or a spiky ball

I said this before my dog nearly died when he stole some food behind my back (my fault though) and got pancreatitis. Greedy dogs are a real danger to themselves

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I wonder if she has him facing this way because it’s the only way to get him to drop off to sleep. It’s less stimulating!
I know some people who had to do this with there children,otherwise they wouldn’t nap and be grumpy and hard work if they were too tired.

Reactions: 9
HENRY DOESNT LIKE RONNIE FEEDING HIM CHICKEN!

It is so clear to see he just wants her to hand it to him, yes Ronnie enjoys it and he’s harmless and cute.. But Henry eyes make it so clear he doesn’t like it. She’s literally building up the resentment just for a video to make out they are ‘bro’s’ .. no Henry is a spoilt dog who thinks you belong to him.. it won’t end well. she’s an idiot.
Yep, Henry has absolutely no interest in Ronnie. He never goes to him voluntarily and always wants to get away.

Stop trying to make it happen Soph!

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion:
Gifted goods, soapy suds and Jaymee bashing the bishop in the bog. Normal day in Grinch Manor!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember last year she commented that the baby talk she uses with Ronnie might make him talk weird. She needs to use normal words then, but yet she's still using odd phrases 'baby dust sleepings' to Ronnie's toy doll. Why not say real language? I'm not against having cute talk but she should use real language too.

Reactions: 9
Anyone think her management team at as bad as her though? I mean if I was managing her for one she would be addressing mistakes and owning them but also with regards to the piers incident I would be asking her to address it / share the image (thanks guysssss can’t believe this is little old me next to the likes of ant and dec) then wish them luck with the books and so a cheesey be kond kinda post.

Wouldn’t that be a sensible thing?Sorry was a random thought earlier I haven’t braved watching her her today 😂

Reactions: 12
Hi, captain obvious here, why doesn’t she take Henry for a walk, when she takes Ronnie out for a walk? That way the chicken strip can get some exercise? Or is that too easy and simple?? 🤔🤔
Get out of here with your rational thinking!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
From what I could see in that story with the toys there is actually hardly any toys to tidy away. My kids are wild animals, every toy is pulled out just to make a mess not to actually play with them all. Where are the rest of his toys or is he only allowed certain ones out at a time. Just let him be a kid and tidy up later. She is so strange

Reactions: 8
From what I could see in that story with the toys there is actually hardly any toys to tidy away. My kids are wild animals, every toy is pulled out just to make a mess not to actually play with them all. Where are the rest of his toys or is he only allowed certain ones out at a time. Just let him be a kid and tidy up later. She is so strange
We do tidy up once in bed otherwise it’s like herding cats I put one away she will get 3 back out 😂 same when loading the washing machine but then I’m not DESPERATE to have content to show people on Instagram

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.