Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I right in thinking that when it’s an ad or sponsored post the majority of the time these are hidden and not so obvious to see ??

What I find really hard to get my head around is why she would do this, it’s clear you are working and earning money from your Instagram. I saw recently someone say that she is thinking 24/7 about her content, so admitting that Instagram is her main thoughts all day long.
What is she trying to hide by being discreet with declaring the sponsered or add post?
If Instagram is your job and you are being sponsored to promote a product then why hide it as if it’s a secret ?

Reactions: 13
Hi, captain obvious here, why doesn’t she take Henry for a walk, when she takes Ronnie out for a walk? That way the chicken strip can get some exercise? Or is that too easy and simple?? 🤔🤔

• Haha
It's so sad, the ronnie story in his pram. If you watch his eyes he is clearly looking to the left at whoever is filming and laughing at ?Vest. His eyes come back to Zoph for a split second but then ho back to the left. At the end he looks at her and he has stopped laughing and just looks blank. She has no bond with that child it's so evident from that story

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The poor dog is so overweight it can’t even run / walk properly. Shame on them
And it doesn't help being fed processed chicken which is full of salt and so bad for dogs. She really is Clueless when it comes to a dog's welfare. If Henry had an appointment at the vets I'm sure the vet/nurse would say the dog is seriously overweight and needs to go on a diet. Although Grinch probably thinks feeding him this processed chicken is a diet food considering they only ever eat processed food too!

Reactions: 7
So I know the sun’s out but I’m not convinced she’s going out for the mornin’ shhtroll with bare arms... it’s not warm.. I think she’s going to stay home and Vest is off..

Reactions: 18
So has it been confirmed the superhero party is Jamies? My fella is 30 and absolutely loves Marvel and DC but no chance in hell would he ask for a superhero party for his birthday 😂 is he gonna get the Captain America cake from Asda as well? The little child 😂
Same with my fella, would dream of doing my grown ass man child a superhero birthday party! he’s an adult! Hes also getting a cuthbert caterpillar cake from Aldi and he can be bloody grateful, he gets even that and I’m not subjecting him to my attempts at baking 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I know the sun’s out but I’m not convinced she’s going out for the mornin’ shhtroll with bare arms... it’s not warm.. I think she’s going to stay home and Vest is off..
Exactly, Ron's got a coat on with his hood up and a blanket over him, you just know vestie is taking him out , she's obviously far too busy faffing 🙄

Reactions: 11
She’s playing music over the dog and Ron now because she’s got food in her hand and trying to keep Hen back until he’s put it into the bowl. So. Much. Faff.

as I fell asleep last night I read Mrs Hinch tattle thread no1 and it was exactly the same as these ones 😂

the personalised clothing gets to me a lot. I had 2 girls and passing things down from one to the other was pretty normal way of life, now that is impossible for all these Insta mums it would all have to be chucked out. Do they graciously donate it to the charity bins so a poor kid called Ben can wear personalised Ronnie clothing?

Someone she knows has been on here to spill the tea. He is a massive gambling addict. In meetings for it once a week and her Dad had to pay his debts off.
My favourite story is when she was pregnant she flew up Maldon High Street in the Range Rover. Then proceeded to drag Jaymay out of the Coral’s screaming.
Funnily enough, that never made it into the meeeemoir?
It would explain why he allows Ma Stalker to run the show in the background. He's indebted to Soph's parents. He ain't ever getting away from that lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning.
Been m.i.a. for a few days, taking a break from social media (see zoph, it can be done)
Just watched the story of her with the ice cream... She is 100% holding Henry away from it! At his age, he should be trained not to steal food! (Currently training our puppy not to do this)

Also... Wtf were they "noodle nest" things!??
Poor Ronsomes!...someone give the boy a piece and jam!!!
my dog is greedy as duck. He will steal anything and will try to get your food. It is his nature and I rescued him age 5 so I have struggled to train this out of him. Sometimes you just can’t so you have to find other ways of managing it ie don’t have food around him and he never has human food off a plate. He has his healthy dog food, low fat dog treats or carrots (which he loves).

She clearly spoils him constantly with treats, fatty unhealthy dog foods like those awful chews, cheap salty processed chicken slices and he is now a greedy dog

Reactions: 9
Two man tedium again this morning, I mean does it not get seriously bleeping dull to have to film the same thing every morning?
And how does she stop them from running into the hallway until she’s ready to film it? Or running through at the same time? I reckon Onslow must be involved, he probably has to hold them both back & let Henry go first followed by Ronnie a few seconds later. What a sad bleeping life!

It's so sad, the ronnie story in his pram. If you watch his eyes he is clearly looking to the left at whoever is filming and laughing at ?Vest. His eyes come back to Zoph for a split second but then ho back to the left. At the end he looks at her and he has stopped laughing and just looks blank. She has no bond with that child it's so evident from that story
It's a completely staged event. And yes, he is not interested in her. Here's a thought Soph, put the phone down. Give your son a bleeping break from the gram - better still, give yourself a break. Like, 6 months, minimum. You might be surprised at the improvement in your son's interest in you. Babies and young children can learn and unlearn habits pretty quick.. your son literally loses the light in his eyes when he looks at you. Maybe sounds a bit harsh but you know it's true. Your constant shrilling at him to get his attention is painful to watch. Sort it out.

• Heart
She's probably taking him round the garden for a walk. Like the other morning they apparently had been out for a walk to get Ronnie to sleep yet she said now they were home she was going to get dressed. Either she went out naked or else still had her pj's on and I really don't think she would go out like that. Likely just does laps around the garden to get him to sleep

• Haha
I thought the same also why can't she let the little one walk and tire himself out rather than be cooped up, my fave thing was to find puddles after the rain when my kiddies were little. She would be able to video him like SS then, asleep where he drops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.