Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let the poor bloke have 5 minutes without you! He probably spends so much time in the toilet avoiding you.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Love how we got a bedtime routine for the first time ever tonight after we’ve all been saying he practically lives at Mad Freda’s. Hi ya Soph! I’m thank you!
Omg who called it that we always saw hen in bed but never saw anything about won won going to bed or in bed 🤨 bingo!!

Reactions: 13
How come her stupid followers are not nashing their teeth over the fact she’s duped them into buying a lifetimes supply of zoflora and now doesn’t use it 🤷‍♀️
Don’t see her use the pink stuff much either these days they probably have gallons of it tucked away

Reactions: 11
Someone’s lacking content again. She’ll have to have another cash cow *baby* again soon to keep her views up.

Reactions: 10
Is she having a good listen or something? I’d be livid if I was trying to do a poo and my husband was splayed against the door like that!! Except he’d never do that as he’s not a bleeping moron.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Why the hell is she stalking vesty! Can't even tit in peace but of course it's all for the gram and look at me coz I'm so funny. Fucker probably isn't even in the bathroom 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Plot twist - Jamie’s not even in the toilet. The fruitcake is just lip syncing (badly) to Sinead O’Connor up against the door whilst he’s in the garage on the old resistance bands and putting some moolah on Sheffield United on Willy Hill.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She feeds Jaymee eggs constantly and then complains when he spends too much in the bathroom because of constipation. Always the bloody victim!

My partner would be sleeping in the perGOALa if he did that to me (if we had one)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone else (I can’t remember who!) posted something very similar on their stories this week - she’s totally copied!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She feeds Jaymee eggs constantly and then complains when he spends too much in the bathroom because of constipation. Always the bloody victim!

My partner would be sleeping in the perGOALa if he did that to me (if we had one)
Did she actually say he has constipation? Omg 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’d smash my husbands face in if he told the whole wide world I suffer from constipation, he’d get such a stuffing he’d never tit again!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sometimes I come here and just laugh 😂

it’s usually the egg comments that get me. Even farmers probably don’t eat as many as that family 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did she actually say he has constipation? Omg 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’d smash my husbands face in if he told the whole wide world I suffer from constipation, he’d get such a stuffing he’d never tit again!
No, to be fair to her that was my assumption based on his diet

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone update me on the Piers situation? I’m lost 🤣
Look on his Instagram page, he put up a picture of 4 books including hers, tagged the others (who are famous stars) and not her so the hinchers are all tagging her and telling him to include her 🙄 boo hoo . She started following him and liked the post 🤣 but still not tagged her .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.