Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have a child around rondons age? I don’t have children myself however I’m confused As to why he’s so silent and nonchalant ☹Shouldn’t they be a bit more.. you know. Expressive.. I wonder how long she spends playing with him and not just getting a snap in for Instagram then getting up ticking lists again dust hunting ..
I've got one a couple of months younger and he doesn't stop babbling. He's got about 5 solid words now.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh lord I hope today is the day she doesn't put " Two Man Team" on her stories.

Also Chef Sophs , you can make a meal WITHOUT eggs ! Also pretty sure you were only meant to soak those noodles in some water not cook them. Poor Ron calling Grandad hoping he'll shove some cheetos through the door for him .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone have a child around rondons age? I don’t have children myself however I’m confused As to why he’s so silent and nonchalant ☹Shouldn’t they be a bit more.. you know. Expressive.. I wonder how long she spends playing with him and not just getting a snap in for Instagram then getting up ticking lists again dust hunting ..
I have a daughter a month younger than him and she's not saying lots of words, but she's always 'chatting', playing or following me around 'helping' she's always expressing herself one way or another. It would help massively if she just spoke to him like a normal human being, I'm always chatting to my little one🤣 I don't understand why she chooses to show him being so unexpressive and whatever instead of showing him having personality, making noise, getting into mischief.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone else feel like the clothes she chooses for Ron Ron don't match his attitude/personality at all ?

Like I know he's a baby but I feel like he thinks he looks like an idiot in these safari animal ensembles and infant wear. Put some trackers and a striped tee or something on the guy .

Reactions: 7
Blimey he couldn't wait to get away from her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Isn’t this a bit awkward? “Mrs Hinch recommends Ariel” yet her collab was Lenor/Bold 🤔
1F13C8B9-6B13-448B-B022-3F0A1D444787.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok. I've got to ask. At risk of being Beckinsale to the party; the arm scarring that she's mentioned a few times.
I'm genuinely perplexed. I think the story goes that because her gastric band op fucked up, she nearly lost her arm. How? Does anyone know?
The reason I'm asking is that whenever she mentions the scar, it's usually with a 'poor me' vibe. Like 'I have to find dresses to cover my arms'. But it's in complete contradiction to the majority of what she wears. Not a biggie, just a bit irritating. Like thrush. Mrs Thrush.
Does she have them on both arms, or just the one? If both, that's exactly what a skin removal scar looks like. I've only seen her show the right arm. There's no reason I can possibly think of why a gastric band would nearly cause loss of limb OR result in scarring like that. I really think she just had the tiniest bit of loose skin, and privately paid to have it removed rather than jumping through the hoops that the NHS would have made her go through (I'm assuming similar to US insurance, they'd want to see sustained maintenance of weight loss, but ALSO evidence of participation at a gym to build muscle tone under the skin as that can disguise it, although skin laxity can't really be fixed). I don't know what NHS regulations are, but she would've had a very, very, very hard time getting approved for skin removal in the US and would've needed to self finance. Skin removal is really only seen with people who have lost hundreds of pounds and who it's affecting mobility and physical health. I'd think the "poor me" attitude might be because maybe she didn't expect them to be so obvious.

Note: speculation, NOT body shaming, personal knowledge only, open to correction, and I wouldn't fault Sophie for any of this if she weren't fibbing about it

Reactions: 6
Anyone else feel like the clothes she chooses for Ron Ron don't match his attitude/personality at all ?

Like I know he's a baby but I feel like he thinks he looks like an idiot in these safari animal ensembles and infant wear. Put some trackers and a striped tee or something on the guy .
I wish she'd let him wear some jeans. My LO looks so friggen cute in a pair of jeans and his funky jumpers.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don’t think we should speculate on his development she’s clearly only showing very very small snippets and they usually have music over them! Most of the time he’s only shown to advertise something, for the Ron Hen thing or weird lunch montage.

I probably spoke a bit like that sometimes to my kids, we all still have stupid names for things 😂 and it’s not unusual for people to talk in this baby language (even if it grates on your nerves)

I can’t remember but I think she had skin removal but got some bad infection in it?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm feeling a bit rattled that Vest said they met at work because "you spend half your life at work..."

Well not you, pal. Not you.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Why does everything have to be a ducking egg muffin?! Those ingredients would have made a perfectly acceptable stir fry!

Reactions: 7
By the time my first was Ron's age I had had another baby too....my first could walk...thank god.. and talk first words, dog, mum, dad, nanny, baby, drink and things he liked to eat, singalong to kids songs, he could do jigsaws and puzzle games, could build stuff (bricks....not flat pack ikea😂) climbed stairs and everything else, he could take his clothes off, ate most stuff and drank from a cup....my last was a bit slower but that was cause his siblings did everything for him!!

Reactions: 2
Just catching up on her stories. Just an observation but I've noticed how much more confident and happy she seems and less of the granny filters.

Don't get me wrong she's still a dick though.
More cocky than confident, there has definitely been a change in her since the book came out. We're probably seeing the real Soph now she's fooled everyone (hinchers/shoppers, not tattlers) into thinking she's hard done by

Reactions: 10
Well that haul was an anti climax I don’t think that’s even the half of it but we take the piss to much with how accurate we are 😂 I got a bingo with the Halloween and Christmas tit but no ott loveeee ittt guys it’s like she’s trying not to say it. No cheap tat for Ron but for her niece instead and I guess the red and blue icing is for super hero spider man superman style cakes well an attempt. Does Ronnie have a condition which means he has trouble chewing and swallowing since she serves him a special dish of everything oven baked or in muffin form genuinely curious
That cheap bath thing will rip her nieces skin off ☹ Cheap tit for the niece and expensive bath bombs for her.

Reactions: 8
By the time my first was Ron's age I had had another baby too....my first could walk...thank god.. and talk first words, dog, mum, dad, nanny, baby, drink and things he liked to eat, singalong to kids songs, he could do jigsaws and puzzle games, could build stuff (bricks....not flat pack ikea😂) climbed stairs and everything else, he could take his clothes off, ate most stuff and drank from a cup....my last was a bit slower but that was cause his siblings did everything for him!!
At what age do babies become useful and start building IKEA flat pack? Asking for a friend that doesn’t want to put together the changing table or wardrobe 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.