Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have a child around rondons age? I don’t have children myself however I’m confused As to why he’s so silent and nonchalant ☹Shouldn’t they be a bit more.. you know. Expressive.. I wonder how long she spends playing with him and not just getting a snap in for Instagram then getting up ticking lists again dust hunting ..
I have a child the same age although they are all very different and I’m never sure if he does more than were shown I think she waits until he’s perfected something before showing like how one day suddenly he took his few steps (on concrete) then the next day was running laps of the garden 😂

Mine is very vocal though and can say a few basic words and knows lots of words if I ask her for something etc. I would like to hope Ronnie does get the stimulation he needs even if not from her. He does seem very straight faced all the time then again he was doing baby talk once and screaming and she kept shushing him so who knows.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m so tired of some of the biggest influencers pushing so much plastic junk. Those plastic pumpkin pots will be used for one year and then thrown away and will take the next half a millennia to decompose and you can get biodegradable dog poo bags rather than single use plastic ones.

I know it seems so petty to moan about this but some of us are really trying to have a positive impact on the environment and it seems so fruitless when some people are clearly not even thinking about the environmental impact of how they spend their money.

I'm a tight witch, I have halloween buckets/hats/decoration shite from a decade ago, and they were all bought afterwards in the sale. They get shoved in the loft with my Tracy lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Eurgh I’ve just noticed she is upto “3.8mill” followers now. Their flexible friend has certainly taken a battering this week on bots

• Haha
She will come on one day saying Ronnie said his first word then the next day he will be sat reading a full book to us page by page 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
IMO she’s holding back most of normal things about parenting and Ron and always has done.

I think she described him as naughty as he is a real screamer and also is pretty active and doesn’t sit and play as often as she makes out 😂 so when she can get a photo of him trapped in his high chair she can make the most of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Eurgh I’ve just noticed she is upto “3.8mill” followers now. Their flexible friend has certainly taken a battering this week on bots
What do you mean 😂 hot boys and do one thanks are obviously legit Hinch lovers with their empty profiles 😂

I see she’s followed piers and also fabulous mag (have we that treat to come or has it happened)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone have a child around rondons age? I don’t have children myself however I’m confused As to why he’s so silent and nonchalant ☹Shouldn’t they be a bit more.. you know. Expressive.. I wonder how long she spends playing with him and not just getting a snap in for Instagram then getting up ticking lists again dust hunting ..
My boyfriend's niece is a similar age and she runs around outside all the time and shouts and says a few words (a few months ago it was "witch" in supermarkets - no one is sure how she picked that one up). But she's usually walking or running around a lot and always playing with her toys!

• Haha
  • Heart
What do you mean 😂 hot boys and do one thanks are obviously legit Hinch lovers with their empty profiles 😂

I see she’s followed piers and also fabulous mag (have we that treat to come or has it happened)
We've been treated to that one, she loves a freebie magazine from a Sunday paper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't know if anyone has said this already as I can't keep up with the thread. But did anyone notice the typo when talking about the trolls? 😂 Shouldn't it be "because I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me"

Sorry if already been mentioned. Just thought it was just iconic that she's cocked up while slagging you eagle eyed lot off 😂
Not to defend her but she hasn’t. If she’d put that, it would be a double negative.

Reactions: 1
Well that haul was an anti climax I don’t think that’s even the half of it but we take the piss to much with how accurate we are 😂 I got a bingo with the Halloween and Christmas tit but no ott loveeee ittt guys it’s like she’s trying not to say it. No cheap tat for Ron but for her niece instead and I guess the red and blue icing is for super hero spider man superman style cakes well an attempt. Does Ronnie have a condition which means he has trouble chewing and swallowing since she serves him a special dish of everything oven baked or in muffin form genuinely curious
I doubt very much he could have chewed his way through roasted noodles!!! 😋😋

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.