Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Freda has some tricks up her sleeve, she looks like a dirty fighter. Fag ash lil type.

"Soph just kick Stace in her sinky minky, Then stamp on her nose"

All said iin a voice like Vince Jones.
Proper old fish wife. “Make her bite the curb Soph! Like I showed ya when ya was little”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My own opinion is that she probably couldn’t foresee how successful she would be but I do believe they worked together, she and her husband on the brand ‘Mrs Hinch’
Now the bit I find ridiculous is the constant going on as if she’s a dimwit or changing her MO
This is a woman who says that putting pine in her bog last thing at night calms her down and makes her feel less anxious about life but is more than happy to leave the equivalent of a five month skid mark in her bath all night because you know she’s laid back like that
This is the woman who cleaned and cleaned everything even washed the bloody vacuum cleaner next thing there is tit all over the floor when she vacuums because she “just hasn’t bothered guys what am I like”
This is the woman who stuck to her special Hinch tada list or whatever the duck it is a regimental way of cleaning to bring order into a chaotic world which helped with her anxiety now it’s “ do it when you want guys no rules to follow”
This is the woman who allegedly gives to food banks all the time but had to ask her hinchers if they knew of any food banks because she thinks things ‘might’ have changed due to Covid mmmm wouldn’t you know this if you did it ALL THE TIME
These are just a couple of things I’ve noticed and I’m not really looking so in answer to your question I think they are professional sales people selling a brand and that brand is Mrs Hinch
Oh and another inconsistency why get that corner seating arrangement to read to won won with when she already had the reading wigwam lined up 🤔
mum use the correct form of “there, their, they’re” they’re never too young to read!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ this woman’s a bloody author 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s because she is transitioning to her true self. The anxiety and filters were all an act. Gently gently wins the race
Exactly, she’s moving to the fame part now, she wants a TV show. So she’s begging it off all the ITV z listers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't know if anyone has said this already as I can't keep up with the thread. But did anyone notice the typo when talking about the trolls? 😂 Shouldn't it be "because I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me"

Sorry if already been mentioned. Just thought it was just iconic that she's cocked up while slagging you eagle eyed lot off 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I don't know if anyone has said this already as I can't keep up with the thread. But did anyone notice the typo when talking about the trolls? 😂 Shouldn't it be "because I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me"

Sorry if already been mentioned. Just thought it was just iconic that she's cocked up while slagging you eagle eyed lot off 😂
Well that’s the ghost writer and the proof reader facing the firing squad at dawn. Shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Calling bingo on a weepy montage video tomorrow of RonRon stating this (fame and cash grab) is all for him; with an empowering message from the messiah telling her followers to not let the haters get you down

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just catching up on her stories. Just an observation but I've noticed how much more confident and happy she seems and less of the granny filters.

Don't get me wrong she's still a dick though.
She’s happy because she’s got everyone making a fuss and fawning all over her and ££££ will be rolling in soon

Reactions: 16
This book has 1 section about Trolls. Not sure on the rest.

All the interviews so far seem to be about this, not anything else. (apart from the Irish one today and then she ummed and arred and didn't know how much the weight lose surgery cost, even though it put her into debt)

Is that because the books are so ffing boring they have had to home in on this.

Reactions: 19
I’m assuming Ron is spending the night at Ma Jareths, not heard a peep from him (not that he makes much noise usually) since they mentioned he was shipped off! Dog gets more mention than the kid!

Reactions: 20
Just catching up on her stories. Just an observation but I've noticed how much more confident and happy she seems and less of the granny filters.

Don't get me wrong she's still a dick though.
She’ll have been advised to ditch those by the PR crew to attract more interest in her specially
We need Harry Hill to make a come back just for this!!! It would be immense! Or remember celebrity death match with the models on MTV? 😂😂😂
i miss read Harry hill and now I’ve got the benny hill song playing in my mind to those two scrapping 😂

• Haha
Me and my fella haven't spoke for at least 25 mins and hes just looked up and went 'who do you reckon would win in a scrap? Mrs Hinch or Stacey Solomon?' I think Stace
Stacey would trail Sophie she'd be on the floor crying for her mum

• Haha
I’m assuming Ron is spending the night at Ma Jareths, not heard a peep from him (not that he makes much noise usually) since they mentioned he was shipped off! Dog gets more mention than the kid!
I was trying to think what it was that made me detest that dog and I think it’s because it’s not like a real dog it’s like it’s drugged or something, it’s always just staring or sleeping or looking snooty 🤨

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If the witch has got some glass pumpkins from there, I’ll go red rag to a bull. I’ve been looking for them and no HB near me has them in stock and they better not have stored them just for her to do her Insta haul

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can anyone post the youtube video of her meeting her fans please, they are all around a table and she is so confident etc.

It's not her video, its another persons.

I'm adding it to the wiki page to show how anxious she is.

Thanks

She even reads it with the typo on the audio book! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.