Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on her stories. Just an observation but I've noticed how much more confident and happy she seems and less of the granny filters.

Don't get me wrong she's still a dick though.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It’s not going to end pretty. She is so highly strung, she’ll snap eventually. No one close to her seems to have her interests at heart, or that of the child’s because they let the charade continue. I’ll be very surprised if they see their 10 year anniversary together. She’ll move back into to Mamma’s box room
And we’ll be the ones who get the blame when it does 🙄

Can see it now... sat on an episode of hoarders with her tatty grey rats nest and eyebrows touching the top of her forehead due to all the Botox clutching chicken strips ashes and crying into a manky minky because Ronnie’s finally moved out after being stuck behind the couch for 20 years and Onslow’s left her for a 20 year old. Atv!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Genuine question....do you all think she knew what she was doing from the very beginning?? or do you think it started as a bit of a laugh for her and some big brand manager has got their claws in and because she’s not very intelligent they’ve got her to sell her soul? I did used to like her in the very beginning and thought she was genuine but now it’s all so exploitative of vulnerable people who think she’s their friend it doesn’t sit well with me at all.

* I was a bit Winslet to the last thread so posting this again because I’m genuinely interested in people’s opinions on this. Hope that’s ok guyssss I’m still learning 🙃 *
100% she knew what she was doing. Things like this don't just happen.
We come back to her and J-money being experienced sales people.
They got an idea and ran with it, and she laid it all out for people. None of this 'how did it happen to lil old me'

Reactions: 31
Just catching up on her stories. Just an observation but I've noticed how much more confident and happy she seems and less of the granny filters.

It’s because she is transitioning to her true self. The anxiety and filters were all an act. Gently gently wins the race

Reactions: 54
I bet Freda has some tricks up her sleeve, she looks like a dirty fighter. Fag ash lil type.

"Soph just kick Stace in her sinky minky, Then stamp on her nose"

All said iin a voice like Vince Jones.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s because she is transitioning to her true self. The anxiety and filters were all an act. Gently gently wins the race
Everything is making sense now! I just can’t believe that people are this shady and exploitative all for money! It really is a shocking revelation when you see the light 😅

Reactions: 23
I'd love to see Vestlife approach Tom Hardy in an attempt to try engage him in banter about being doppelgangers. And for Tom Hardy to go all Krays/Bronson/Bane on him and just tear Vestie a new one.
ATV Jaymeh HUNNEH

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She only seemed to 'have anxiety' when she was being pulled up on something. Which from suffering from anxiety myself, you could tell it was fake.

Reactions: 32

She’s no need to play the nervous, anxious Soph anymore, the book has been released now, plus she will use that she’s got it off her chest......miraculous recovery 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 33
For someone so unbothered about the trolls, she doesn't half bang on about them 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I reckon stace would destroy her! She’s from Dagenham, she’d go all gangster on her spoilt ass 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Genuine question....do you all think she knew what she was doing from the very beginning?? or do you think it started as a bit of a laugh for her and some big brand manager has got their claws in and because she’s not very intelligent they’ve got her to sell her soul? I did used to like her in the very beginning and thought she was genuine but now it’s all so exploitative of vulnerable people who think she’s their friend it doesn’t sit well with me at all.

* I was a bit Winslet to the last thread so posting this again because I’m genuinely interested in people’s opinions on this. Hope that’s ok guyssss I’m still learning 🙃 *
My own opinion is that she probably couldn’t foresee how successful she would be but I do believe they worked together, she and her husband on the brand ‘Mrs Hinch’
Now the bit I find ridiculous is the constant going on as if she’s a dimwit or changing her MO
This is a woman who says that putting pine in her bog last thing at night calms her down and makes her feel less anxious about life but is more than happy to leave the equivalent of a five month skid mark in her bath all night because you know she’s laid back like that
This is the woman who cleaned and cleaned everything even washed the bloody vacuum cleaner next thing there is tit all over the floor when she vacuums because she “just hasn’t bothered guys what am I like”
This is the woman who stuck to her special Hinch tada list or whatever the duck it is a regimental way of cleaning to bring order into a chaotic world which helped with her anxiety now it’s “ do it when you want guys no rules to follow”
This is the woman who allegedly gives to food banks all the time but had to ask her hinchers if they knew of any food banks because she thinks things ‘might’ have changed due to Covid mmmm wouldn’t you know this if you did it ALL THE TIME
These are just a couple of things I’ve noticed and I’m not really looking so in answer to your question I think they are professional sales people selling a brand and that brand is Mrs Hinch
Oh and another inconsistency why get that corner seating arrangement to read to won won with when she already had the reading wigwam lined up 🤔

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I’d be really interested to know what a body language expert would have to say about the way she is on her stories

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I'd love to see Vestlife approach Tom Hardy in an attempt to try engage him in banter about being doppelgangers. And for Tom Hardy to go all Krays/Bronson/Bane on him and just tear Vestie a new one.
ATV Jaymeh HUNNEH
Haha as if Tom Hardy would even give J Dog the time of day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.