Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My own opinion is that she probably couldn’t foresee how successful she would be but I do believe they worked together, she and her husband on the brand ‘Mrs Hinch’
Now the bit I find ridiculous is the constant going on as if she’s a dimwit or changing her MO
This is a woman who says that putting pine in her bog last thing at night calms her down and makes her feel less anxious about life but is more than happy to leave the equivalent of a five month skid mark in her bath all night because you know she’s laid back like that
This is the woman who cleaned and cleaned everything even washed the bloody vacuum cleaner next thing there is tit all over the floor when she vacuums because she “just hasn’t bothered guys what am I like”
This is the woman who stuck to her special Hinch tada list or whatever the duck it is a regimental way of cleaning to bring order into a chaotic world which helped with her anxiety now it’s “ do it when you want guys no rules to follow”
I wouldn't mind her being sloppy if it was right after having a baby, it would've looked more authentic, but why ditch the strict cleaning regime mow?? 🤔

Reactions: 8
I don't know if anyone has said this already as I can't keep up with the thread. But did anyone notice the typo when talking about the trolls? 😂 Shouldn't it be "because I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me"

Sorry if already been mentioned. Just thought it was just iconic that she's cocked up while slagging you eagle eyed lot off 😂
I actually don’t think it’s a typo it’s definitely bad English though.

Reactions: 11
This ‘mum always says’ lark is getting right on my tits! What are you, 3?! Don’t get me wrong, I have so much respect for my mum but jeez I don’t quote her every day!
Oh she’s doing it on purpose now
Not that she reads here 😉

Reactions: 13
Or “I want everyone to feel sorry for me” 🙄
It hasn't had much time, effort or expense put into it because it's a quick money maker....that's all.
And the reason for her 'memwahs' now is because it wont sell when she has gone past her sell by date because no one will remember who the hell she was!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Heart radios Instagram have shared SS birthday post photo yesterday but haven’t shared anything about hinch as far as I can see😂 Weird considering she was on the show yesterday:unsure:

• Haha
What delights are we in for today then? Any more radio shows? Any TV appearances? Some more of Jamie’s hilarious banter? I can’t wait for a day of Tattle trolling 😊

ATV

Reactions: 15
She's not on yet with her usual mundane snippet of Ronsomeshaz10toofzbutnotufts and fat dog slim scoffing ham.....probably on a massive come down from her sesh last night. She looked like she'd been right on it! Horrible creature....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
EA600EB1-CED6-4202-882E-C4A9008151E5.jpeg
bleeping hell calm down you nutty Hincher!!

They are crazy and she encourages this behaviour. Just because he didn’t mention her (who even is she to most people) it doesn’t mean he bloody hates her or hates women she’s got a lot to answer for encouraging women to be bat tit crazy. What happened to be kond

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
My 5 year old has better grammar than Hinch. Even with a ghost writer.... had a scan of it in Tesco and it’s so Grammatically incorrect it’s not fun! Why didn’t the ghost writer put it right rather than making her sound stupid with limited vocabulary?

Reactions: 9
View attachment 266847bleeping hell calm down you nutty Hincher!!

They are crazy and she encourages this behaviour. Just because he didn’t mention her (who even is she to most people) it doesn’t mean he bloody hates her or hates women she’s got a lot to answer for encouraging women to be bat tit crazy. What happened to be kond
But he did say nothing at all!!!!🤷🤷🤷 That's what they are getting their knickers in a twist about lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus Christ her army are mental. They talk like she’s a celebrity she’s not even on TV like the rest of them. I bet she’s sat reading her arse licking fan comments snorting boiled zoflora laughing her tits off feeling like a Queen she is literally the head bully she sends her minions out to fight for her.

One of those that kicks up stinks upsets everybody to start a fight then steps back making out it’s nothing to do with her 😆 😆 hopefully one piers will have a look and realise what a horrible nasty cult she encourages.
I've just read some of the comments; they're off their bloody rockers. I did however like the response to a hincher calling someone evil for saying that grinch has low engagement with her followers. The person said it was a bit low to call her evil, "she's not Rose Vest". I am now wondering if it was someone from here. Did make me chuckle!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
OTE="JudgyJudy, post: 2562657, member: 110998"]
I don't know if anyone has said this already as I can't keep up with the thread. But did anyone notice the typo when talking about the trolls? 😂 Shouldn't it be "because I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me"

1601971458384.png

Sorry if already been mentioned. Just thought it was just iconic that she's cocked up while slagging you eagle eyed lot off 😂
[/QUOTE]
She even reads it with the typo on the audio book! 😂😂😂
Going back to the 'book'.

I doubt that her sheep will even notice any mistakes or that they'll even read the damn thing. It'll just be for display like her mate Mario and his shrine to her.

1601972754594.png

Anyhoo I had to read the line a few times to make sense of it.

It is really bad. I bet the GR just wrote what the silly cow had written on her notes.(n)

"I won't be silenced and they won't win"
"I haven't told you all of this because I want anyone to feel sorry for me"

Last edited:

This person says "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all", maybe that's what Piers has done? Or maybe as others have said he's tagged in his ITV colleagues, Hinch isn't in that group. I don't think it's a deliberate snub. I think Piers is a massive dick but I don't think this is the bullying by omission that the mad twats seem to think it is.

Reactions: 19
What delights are we in for today then? Any more radio shows? Any TV appearances? Some more of Jamie’s hilarious banter? I can’t wait for a day of Tattle trolling 😊

ATV
She said she has more today, that's why she's quiet I think.

• Sick
Reactions: 5

ATV
All situations that can be rendered to the best of her abilities whilst trying to recover from "anxiety" and "depression".....YES, I dont thing so Mrs Soph Rosy HINCHCLIFF!! 😂

She didn't read his book because he is a journalist she wouldn't understand it.....better off with a Hinch book for the under 5's

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.