Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mememe9

Chatty Member
Right I’ve said this before but I’m saying it again. When I hear her voice I feel like I want to have an asthma attack it’s so nasally. I think she’s trying to copy Stacey. I personally would rather impersonate my own shite than her. Love vesty tho. Kanye vest, vest life. Living my vest life buying shite from
Home bargains no one will ever need. Died and gone to heaven this one. And that pine toilet thing is fucking vile it stinks

Reactions: 7

kettlekitten

VIP Member
I.Here comes laurel and hardy. Like she waiting outside the bathroom for him to come out and she must have at least 4 bathrooms. Stupid bitch there are people who have only one.
Like me .i
Who winds their toddler up before bed time by chasing them???! Mannn our bedtime is all about calming the fuck down.
Yes! Bath time, pjs then story time!

I always thought this, I bet he reads the stuff about himself and finds it hilarious 😂 vest life and Kanye vest are iconic nicknames lol
More like checking the odds on the Willy Hill app 🤣🤣🤣

amyossai

Chatty Member
More than likely the pic of her is taken before Jaydog took Rondontuftznewpushchair manz out for a walk alone...yep the state of that bedroom would put any new potential companies off using her, absolute tip. Even my husband heard her on the radio the other day and told me 'she isn't a real cleaner' and he knows nothing about Grunch!! Xx

Will these companies ever learn! She does nothing unless it's for financial gain or greed, whilst its great advertising it shows the company up for what they are really about. As many have written before me, that honest, normal people would have more respect if that doll etc. went to a family in need or a play centre !!!
Why have that toy shop that gifted her the doll put up a highlight called ‘Thankyou posts’ with Hinch’s video? She didn’t even mention them let alone thank them! Mugs! 🙄

Eurgh I’ve just noticed she is upto “3.8mill” followers now. Their flexible friend has certainly taken a battering this week on bots
What do you mean 😂 hot boys and do one thanks are obviously legit Hinch lovers with their empty profiles 😂

I see she’s followed piers and also fabulous mag (have we that treat to come or has it happened)

• Haha

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
Oh my days, those ‘noodle nests’ didn’t look appetising at all! 🤮 The stuff she makes for Ronnie gets weirder & weirder! I don’t have any children of my own yet, so I’m the first to admit I don’t know anything about feeding babies, but I don’t see any of my friends serving stuff like that up to their little ones!
I thought my 4 year old nephew loving a peanut butter (or jam) ham and cheese sandwich was weird but those my goodness and its not even her own concoction 😱

Pergola

VIP Member
92k book sales in launch week. So thats probably the volume of her followers who are real, true, die hard Hinch army. There will be more sales for Christmas presents but her sales are down on the 1st book by a lohas still made her more money than the rest of us will ever gaveng way. Hopefully, this is the start of the end.
92k sales will still amount to more money than the rest of us will ever have.....just to write a load of old twoggle?? 😡
Hinchers must have more money than sense.....just hope it wasn't tax payers money!!!😡

• Heart

Allgiftedtome

Chatty Member
She will crash soon and be a ceying mess and need another holiday...
My friend used to be like this.... One day he was bat shite on buying sprees, holidays, spending money, the next week or day he could be wanting to end his life from massive depression... Turned out he was severely bipolar 😢

She needs to fucking slow down! No wonder ma seems to be having Ronsomes a lot lately
Seems really odd doesn’t it? I might be wrong but maybe she’s trying to hide an illness?

Iseeyou2020

Chatty Member
It's so sad, the ronnie story in his pram. If you watch his eyes he is clearly looking to the left at whoever is filming and laughing at ?Vest. His eyes come back to Zoph for a split second but then ho back to the left. At the end he looks at her and he has stopped laughing and just looks blank. She has no bond with that child it's so evident from that story
I've just watched this story and thought exactly the same thing, he seriously has no connection with her at all!

amyossai

Chatty Member
Just caught up on her stories from last night and I had to come on and say WTF was that all about when Jamie was in the bathroom? Is she that totally dependent on him that he can’t honestly go for a shit without her standing outside the bathroom door? It’s not like she needed to use the toilet herself coz they have at least two others.
Grinch trying to be relatable with her man troubles! Yawn off Zophlora moron!!

• Haha

Mememe9

Chatty Member
I know imagine If you got made famous because you cleaned your fucking house like millions of people everyday. Don’t get me wrong I’ve went with some of her recommendations. But she can make people feel bad Cos they aren’t doing as much as her

IsItSaturdayYet

Here comes laurel and hardy. Like she waiting outside the bathroom for him to come out and she must have at least 4 bathrooms. Stupid bitch there are people who have only one.
I've seen someone else do this this in the past couple of days. Cannot remember who though. 😠

Macklen83

Chatty Member
I understand that. However, the Hinch brand know what they're doing when they post every single video. If it is an issue for Sophie then surely Jamie wouldn't have recorded it, let alone posted it for her millions of viewers?
Not disputing that, merely saying I’m not wholly comfortable with it for the reasons I set out. And of course they’re totally aware but I still don’t particularly like it that’s all. We can’t all agree all the time.

• Heart

PJ party girl

That was a quick walk if she’s doing zoom meetings. I bet she’s not happy that inch has posted a picture of her with her junk food.

• Haha

LadyB

Wow, we have actually now seen her eating something even if it was only an ice lolly. Please can we now see that little lad actually eating some of those awful looking concoctions she makes him although I can't blame him really for just ignoring them and eating the cucumber or any other bits she puts on his plate. He is a bonny little lad and looks well nourished so he must be eating something - probably something she hasn't prepared?

DaimIt

VIP Member
Anyone else feel like the clothes she chooses for Ron Ron don't match his attitude/personality at all ?

Like I know he's a baby but I feel like he thinks he looks like an idiot in these safari animal ensembles and infant wear. Put some trackers and a striped tee or something on the guy .